1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

1/31 DEM Debate

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Bunz, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Bunz

Bunz New Member

Is anyone watching? I just flipped it on, things just started. I will say that it is historical and I think good, that the next likely President of the United States will not be a white male. I didnt know how long it would take to get here, but certainly the time is right.

Ill be updating during it, if there is anything to post about.

2. USMC the Almighty

USMC the Almighty New Member

I watched for about five minutes and got bored. I absolutely hate how sound-byte driven the whole process has gotten. And it's not just the Democrats, I find the Republican "debates" equally boring and repetitive.

3. Bunz

Bunz New Member

I dont disagree Jarhed. It just finished up. Last part there was talk of a Obama-Hillary ticket in some form. Neither one shot it down. Though I dont know if that is even wise.

Both sides very well behaved. Tough to choose a clear winner in my opinion. I would lean toward Obama because I am supporting him, but am still objective in saying there wasnt a clear winner in my book.

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

I'm leaning towards Obama as well, though I thought Hilliary more than held her own. Except when she was trying to explain her vote for the Iraq war, that's a liability.

Obama supposedly is gaining in the polls, could be an interesting Super Tuesday.