1%ers; You Can RUN.....

Mr. Shaman

.....but, you CAN'T HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

"President-elect Barack Obama and congressional leaders plan to move soon to block the estate tax from disappearing in 2010, suggesting the levy might outlive the "Death Tax Repeal" movement that has tried mightily to kill it."

"Currently, the wealthiest 0.27% of Americans are the only ones who pay estate taxes. In 2001, over half of all estate taxes were paid by 3,502 people with estates larger than $5 million — representing the top 0.14% of all Americans."

Werbung:
I suppose if they are a small enough minority it is ok to steal from them.
Yeah....the 1%ers have some Divine Right to live, for free, huh? :rolleyes:

"When you stop to think about those of us who may be subjected to this tax as to why this is happening, you start off with the very first proposition being that it is because we are Americans. This tax would not be any concern whatsoever if we have been born in West Africa somewhere.

We wouldn’t have had any chance to have the comfort and to generate the wealth and the opportunity to pass along some part of that wealth to our children but for having been born in this country, a place where markets are stable, where laws are enforced, where tomorrow’s business is predictable, that you can have confidence that what you own can be sold and that people will maintain their obligations and their purchase arrangements."

"live for free"

"live for free?"

What are you smoking?

If the estate tax were gone tomorrow the 1%ers would still pay most of the taxes in this country while the only people living for free (no income tax) would be the bottom 50%.

Do you think it is wrong to live for free? I do. Everyone should pay their fair share, meaning the same percentage of their income.

Werbung:
"live for free"

"live for free?"

What are you smoking?

If the estate tax were gone tomorrow the 1%ers would still pay most of the taxes in this country while the only people living for free (no income tax) would be the bottom 50%.

Do you think it is wrong to live for free? I do. Everyone should pay their fair share, meaning the same percentage of their
income.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Ah, yes....Republicans' safe-word.....INCOME!!!!

Back