10 reasons why gay marriage is wrong!

Werbung:
My wife gets angry with me for calling homosexuals, homosexuals. When I ask what is wrong with referring to them as such, she says, "...They prefer to be called "Gays"..." To which I reply, "...I want to be called "your highness", but no one will call me that either..."

My wife gets angry with me for calling homosexuals, homosexuals. When I ask what is wrong with referring to them as such, she says, "...They prefer to be called "Gays"..." To which I reply, "...I want to be called "your highness", but no one will call me that either..."

Your highness might be accurate if you are indeed the king of your castle :)

Gay doesn't fit many people who are homosexual. I know many homosexual people who are very bitter and angry, not gay or happy at all.

I always say homosexual that way it always fits regardless of their bliss or lack of it in life.

Plus, what is wrong with using proper terms for people. It seems the left is the only group I know of that does not like proper terms used about them or their beliefs.

Marxists hate being called marxist

liberals hate being called liberals

pro abortion believers hate the term abortion they like hiding the word behind the word choice.

homosexuals want to be called gay when happiness has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

Your highness might be accurate if you are indeed the king of your castle :)

Gay doesn't fit many people who are homosexual. I know many homosexual people who are very bitter and angry, not gay or happy at all.

I always say homosexual that way it always fits regardless of their bliss or lack of it in life.

Plus, what is wrong with using proper terms for people. It seems the left is the only group I know of that does not like proper terms used about them or their beliefs.

Marxists hate being called marxist

liberals hate being called liberals

pro abortion believers hate the term abortion they like hiding the word behind the word choice.

homosexuals want to be called gay when happiness has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

Well said Pandy.:)

I really feel said for homos. They will never know the love of a good woman and that is one of life's true joys. Most will never know the joys of loving and raising their own children. Too bad for them. Plus to add insult to injury, a lot of them are DF liberals. But, the gay guys usually are in very good shape and make a lot of money.

The gay gals are usually dogs.

Did I stereotype enough?

Well said Pandy.:)

I really feel said for homos. They will never know the love of a good woman and that is one of life's true joys. Most will never know the joys of loving and raising their own children. Too bad for them. Plus to add insult to injury, a lot of them are DF liberals. But, the gay guys usually are in very good shape and make a lot of money.

The gay gals are usually dogs.

Did I stereotype enough?

Hetero men often do not find good women either :) or have kids. I have a friend who is fully heterosexual but has never found a good woman and has never had any children and is now going on 50 but still looking. He is a solid conservative though. So it can happen to anyone.

I am told my town of Eugene is the lesbian capital of the world and I assure you there are many very pretty lesbian/homosexual/bisexual women.

I do not care if people are homosexual or not, I only care if they want me to use inaccurate terms like gay.

No, you forgot to mention how gays are good at home decor.

BTW, no one wants to be called "anti choice" either, do they?

anti choice to do what?

finish the sentence and I am sure no one who is anti abortion would care to be called anti choice to commit to an abortion or anti abortion or anti choice to have an abortion

word it anyway you want but if you are clear on what they are against they will not mind the label

liberals on the other hand are against the right for me not to wear a seat belt, they are not willing to let me make a choice about my own body when it comes to helmets and or seat belts, they are only on board for my choice to kill my offspring

No, you forgot to mention how gays are good at home decor.

BTW, no one wants to be called "anti choice" either, do they?

You can call me whatever you like THC.

And you can call me anti choice every day of the week if you are referring to being against baby murder. You see libs hate being called what they are. While conservatives have no problems being called what they are. See?

But, I prefer being called anti-liberal.

anti choice to do what?

finish the sentence and I am sure no one who is anti abortion would care to be called anti choice to commit to an abortion or anti abortion or anti choice to have an abortion

word it anyway you want but if you are clear on what they are against they will not mind the label

liberals on the other hand are against the right for me not to wear a seat belt, they are not willing to let me make a choice about my own body when it comes to helmets and or seat belts, they are only on board for my choice to kill my offspring

if your a idot who wants to die becuse you don't want to wear a seat belt...fine...but I want you to fill out a form saying your insurance is not responsible for your injurys, nor is anyone who may hit you...also if you also don't have insurance, we can just let you die and not fix you...becuse you are dumb....If you agree to all that, then may Darwin take you.

I wounder how much money wearing seatbelts saves evryone a year in taxes, and insurance cost being lower....

But, I prefer being called anti-liberal.

Why would you want to be anti- something that you can't define?

If liberal means anyone who disagrees with your point of view, as seems to be the case, then we're all anti liberal, aren't we?

Is a liberal really someone who wants everyone to wear a seat belt so that the uninsured don't cost the rest of us an arm and a leg in uncovered and unpaid medical bills, as Pan suggested?

Maybe liberals are people who don't want to see money wasted. If that's the case, then do you still want to be called "anti liberal"?

if your a idot who wants to die becuse you don't want to wear a seat belt...fine...but I want you to fill out a form saying your insurance is not responsible for your injurys, nor is anyone who may hit you...also if you also don't have insurance, we can just let you die and not fix you...becuse you are dumb....If you agree to all that, then may Darwin take you.

I wounder how much money wearing seatbelts saves evryone a year in taxes, and insurance cost being lower....

I am sure all the murdered babies saved more money than those who did not wear seat belts. Unless of course we have let a child who would have cured cancer, hiv or other diseases get slaughtered. Then I suppose its cost us a great deal more than just our moral decency.

I wish all liberals were like you and let me decide to do with my own body what I want. But most liberals want to force me to wear helmets and seat belts, fine me if I don't do it but slobber useless nonsense phrases like they believe in a woman's right to do with her body what she wants when it only really applies to killing her offspring, they are absolute tyrants when it comes to my body in other issues.

I am sure all the murdered babies saved more money than those who did not wear seat belts. Unless of course we have let a child who would have cured cancer, hiv or other diseases get slaughtered. Then I suppose its cost us a great deal more than just our moral decency.

I wish all liberals were like you and let me decide to do with my own body what I want. But most liberals want to force me to wear helmets and seat belts, fine me if I don't do it but slobber useless nonsense phrases like they believe in a woman's right to do with her body what she wants when it only really applies to killing her offspring, they are absolute tyrants when it comes to my body in other issues.

Is it the liberals who want to decide what you may and may not ingest?

Why would you want to be anti- something that you can't define?

If liberal means anyone who disagrees with your point of view, as seems to be the case, then we're all anti liberal, aren't we?

Is a liberal really someone who wants everyone to wear a seat belt so that the uninsured don't cost the rest of us an arm and a leg in uncovered and unpaid medical bills, as Pan suggested?

Maybe liberals are people who don't want to see money wasted. If that's the case, then do you still want to be called "anti liberal"?

Oh THC and here I thought we were making head way.

We have discussed what a lib is so many times. Must we start over AGAIN???

I don't much care about seat belts. I care about libs taking my freedom, ignoring the Constitution, and turning our nation into a tyrannical disaster.

Is it the liberals who want to decide what you may and may not ingest?

well when it comes to trans fats :) umm YES

or anything junk food, soda pop exc. You bet!

Cigarettes ...oh my yes! but they cant decide if they want us to really quit or not since they get so much tax from it.

Though yes it is conservatives that do not want drugs legal. I know it would be handy if we could have lots of drugs around to dumb down the people even more than they are already, and the liberal dream of us becoming as useless as those in Amsterdam will never happen as long as those pesky conservatives keep talking about drug use.

Its so funny really, what liberals fight for

do not execute the child rapist murder
but kill your own offspring and call it a choice

do not eat trans fats but shoot all the heroin you want and if you can not get the heroin on the street we will tax the public and you can come get in line to get your free methadone at tax payers expense.

liberals really scare me

Werbung:
Oh THC and here I thought we were making head way.

We have discussed what a lib is so many times. Must we start over AGAIN???

I don't much care about seat belts. I care about libs taking my freedom, ignoring the Constitution, and turning our nation into a tyrannical disaster.

Sure, we've talked about what a liberal is before. I even started a thread about it. I believe my own definition was the last post on that thread, wasn't it?

Your definition: Anyone who disagrees with my point of view.

At least, that's what I've gleaned from your posts, particularly when you lump liberals, atheists, anarchists, Communists, Marxists all together under the heading "lib".

Back