100 Seats!

Gipper

Gallup Delivers a Stunner
The real historical parallel may be 1894 when Republicans took 100 seats.

By JOHN FUND

As Election Day draws closer, every major public opinion poll shifts from interviewing registered voters to those whom it identifies as "likely" voters. Gallup, the oldest U.S. polling company, first developed the model it uses for identifying likely voters back in 1950 and its final election polls have proven highly accurate.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703843804575534062655370740.html

Rs gain 100 seats in the House.

We can only hope...and they better be good Reagan conservatives.

The death of liberalism is near...thank the Lord!

Werbung:
I hope that is true IF they are decent conservative people. If they are just going to be the watered down type then its better if the democrat wins

If you don't mind, let me rephrase that.

If the newly elected Rs are stinking fing progressives like the stinking fing Dems, we don't fing want them. Sorry for all the f bombs.

But lets say they do get 100 seats and go the right thing. We both know the Dems and the MSM will blame them for all the ills in the world and the dems, libs, and many independents will buy that bull sh*t in 2012.

How can so many Americans be fooled again and again?

This is what Rush Limbaugh predicted. He said back in his TV show back in 1996. He said one day the Democrats will be extinct just like what happened to the Dinosaurs. Democrats dominated the political map for over 150 years. Just like Dinosaurs dominated the earth for a long time. And then dinosaurs were wiped out from the face of the earth. Limbaugh said it will ether happen during our lifetime or the next generaton and hes right.

Rs gain 100 seats in the House.

We can only hope...and they better be good Reagan conservatives.

The death of liberalism is near...thank the Lord!
100 seats in 1894? are you sure? How can 100 seats happened when they were on 44 states back in 1894? You sound like Obama when he said theyre are 57 states in the union.

If you don't mind, let me rephrase that.

If the newly elected Rs are stinking fing progressives like the stinking fing Dems, we don't fing want them. Sorry for all the f bombs.

But lets say they do get 100 seats and go the right thing. We both know the Dems and the MSM will blame them for all the ills in the world and the dems, libs, and many independents will buy that bull sh*t in 2012.

How can so many Americans be fooled again and again?

Yeah I am with you there BUT if we get 100 conservative types and they turn things around, doofus will take the credit and get re elected like Clinton did

so.... a part of me wants to let them have it and let them run it into the ground and start over

Werbung:
This is what Rush Limbaugh predicted. He said back in his TV show back in 1996. He said one day the Democrats will be extinct just like what happened to the Dinosaurs. Democrats dominated the political map for over 150 years. Just like Dinosaurs dominated the earth for a long time. And then dinosaurs were wiped out from the face of the earth. Limbaugh said it will ether happen during our lifetime or the next generaton and hes right.

Careful now, it was just a little under 2 years ago people on this forum were saying the republican party was dead

liberals will never die, they will just change their names AGAIN

Back