19-Year-Old Charged After Allegedly Trying to Assassinate Donald Trump

Reddie

A 19 year old man arrested on Saturday said he wanted to kill Donald Trump. The young man told an officer that he wanted Trump's autograph before trying to take said officer's gun.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/...egedly-trying-to-assassinate-donald/21398909/
Sandford allegedly told investigators he practiced shooting at a nearby gun range the day before the rally.

When officials asked Sandford why he tried to take the officer's gun, he said, "To shoot and kill Trump," admitting that he expected to be killed during the attempt.
The would-be assassin isn't even American. He's from the UK.

Werbung:
I'm just surprised that more people haven't tried to assassinate Trump to be honest with the amount of criticism his outspoken views have got.

While I'm obviously not saying that we should go round shooting people just because we don't agree with them, at the same time it might make the politicians think before they speak in future? Then again, maybe not.

I'm just surprised that more people haven't tried to assassinate Trump to be honest with the amount of criticism his outspoken views have got.

While I'm obviously not saying that we should go round shooting people just because we don't agree with them, at the same time it might make the politicians think before they speak in future? Then again, maybe not.
I was surprised Obama got inaugurated.
SS is pretty good at what they do.

Werbung:
I'm sure some leftists will be along soon enough to either blame Trump or blame guns. The nut that wanted to do the shooting will of course get a pass. I can only imagine if it were some right wingnut acting this way toward a liberal candidate. This thread would be full by now. There would be OUTRAGE.

I hope the sensible among us can agree that this is wrong on any side.

Back