2 debates ago, Republicans cheered for Perrys recored Death penalty exicutions.

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
so would you as Gov...Execute this man.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/news/news-item/usa-clock-ticks-on-troy-davis-execution

And after reading this, do you think it shows how our Judicial system in fact does not protect against wrongly convicted being killed.

Note, this is not the case in Texas where the Jury was basicly told Black men are more dangerous then a white Criminal would be ...that case already got put on hold.

Werbung:
What about this one?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/20/mark-stroman-executed_n_905292.html

Why didn't the Supreme Court overturn that? Its all about Race!

because he did it, and nothing there suggests a unfair trial..or that race was a issue..outside that he killed a Muslim because he was pissed at Muslims...and that a Muslim victim said that His faith said he should not be killed for the crime he committed against him and that his faith taught him to forgive....

did you even read the articul before you posted it or does the fact he is white and race was not a issue mean that a black guy was sentenced and race also not a issue in his case?

But its nice that you did not respond to the question...Just ranted about a 3rd case that only at best in your brain relates to the 2nd one I said...who I said only to point out I was not talking about that case...kinda pathetic.

The Black guy commit a bruatal crime

Buck was convicted in 1995 of killing his ex-girlfriend, Debra Gardner, together with a male friend of Gardner's, and then shooting his own step-sister in the chest. (She survived the wound and has since become an advocate for saving her brother's life.) According to the Texas prison system, Gardner's young children witnessed the shootings, and he was seen laughing after the killings.

Now you tell me why he should see another light of day? Thats why the Tea Party will change things real soon. The Tea Party is the Real change. Obama admin is fantasy change.

Note, this is not the case in Texas where the Jury was basicly told Black men are more dangerous then a white Criminal would be ...that case already got put on hold

There is no question of his guilt.

On hearing the news, Buck told prison officials: "Praise the Lord, God is worthy to be praised. God's mercy triumphs over judgment.

I Guess the woman he murdered DIDN'T deserve God's mercy, but it was O.K. for him to pass judgement. After all, isn't there an"attititude" about the value of women in certain factions of society? Oh well, that's different.

Too bad THIS is the kind of guy certain people advocate for without knowing anthing except "Poor black guy". Personally, I think he should be let out on the street...
Executions are expensive.

But theyre doing it wrong. Leathal injections are chemicals.Theyre expensive. But buy a rope at Wal Mart make a noose put it over someones neck and hang em only cost a total $100 And you can use it over again. Or why not held public executions again and make people pay $20 to watch it and $9.99 to watch it on PPV.

There is no question of his guilt.

I Guess the woman he murdered DIDN'T deserve God's mercy, but it was O.K. for him to pass judgement. After all, isn't there an"attititude" about the value of women in certain factions of society? Oh well, that's different.

Too bad THIS is the kind of guy certain people advocate for without knowing anthing except "Poor black guy". Personally, I think he should be let out on the street...
Executions are expensive.

I have no idea what your talking about...no one said the guy in the racism case did not do it...that was not a issue...The issue on that case is Unfair trials...Also again I was talking about other case that I posted the link about...the one where there are good odds the guy did not do it.

Can you please list ALL the wrongly executed prisons in the last 25 years?

I am willing to bet that no one was wrongly executed in the past 25 years. Of course, anyone wrongly executed is an awful thing. But, to conclude that we must end capital punishment because one might be, is an absurdity promoted by the left...and many lefties fall for it.

Why do lefties fall for this garbage...every stinking time? My guess is their leaders tell them to believe and they dutifully believe.

Can you please list ALL the wrongly executed prisons in the last 25 years?

I am willing to bet that no one was wrongly executed in the past 25 years. Of course, anyone wrongly executed is an awful thing. But, to conclude that we must end capital punishment because one might be, is an absurdity promoted by the left...and many lefties fall for it.

Why do lefties fall for this garbage...every stinking time? My guess is their leaders tell them to believe and they dutifully believe.

What about a trade off? ... stop killing innocent babies and also stop killing guilty murderers? Thousand of innocent babies die every year, what 10? guilty murderer if that die every year... Sounds like a good trade off to me, but they will NEVER Go for it they wouldn't give up the right to kill an innocent baby for anything

What about a trade off? ... stop killing innocent babies and also stop killing guilty murderers? Thousand of innocent babies die every year, what 10? guilty murderer if that die every year... Sounds like a good trade off to me, but they will NEVER Go for it they wouldn't give up the right to kill an innocent baby for anything

Yes of course the libs will never accept your offer. Killing the unborn is everything to them...they will NEVER give that up. How sick is that?

yes. no proof offered that he is not guilty.

And after reading this, do you think it shows how our Judicial system in fact does not protect against wrongly convicted being killed.

Nope. If there were a case made to overturn as opposed to hand wringing it might be another matter. Until you reopen it, the case remains closed.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/news/news-item/usa-clock-ticks-on-troy-davis-execution

Note, this is not the case in Texas where the Jury was basicly told Black men are more dangerous then a white Criminal would be ...that case already got put on hold.

Why shouldn't he be executed? How many courts need to uphold the conviction before you accept it?

yes. no proof offered that he is not guilty.

Nope. If there were a case made to overturn as opposed to hand wringing it might be another matter. Until you reopen it, the case remains closed.

The law is about "reasonable doubt!" And there is enough "reasonable doubt" to spare his life.

Too many "mistakes" have already been made.

Funny, though, that it is the party of "pro-life" that is the most adamant about "killing!"

Werbung:
Why shouldn't he be executed? How many courts need to uphold the conviction before you accept it?

you seem to think that our courts actually care if your guilty or not after the first case...the courts have even said they can't say he is guilty anymore...the Burden is now on him to prove he did not...even though out of 11 people...9 have all said what they where forced to testify and have recanted there story's...

But you think this is good enough to kill someone? the word of 2 people, one of who was a suspect...and one other person..and no physical evidence?

so knowing this, could you pull the switch...just because..after the fact...after the trial..knowing that almost everything the guilt was based on, is now at best questionable or more likely was a lie...would you be able to say well sucks for you, and kill him?

Back