2 Good Movies that I watched this morning!

ASPCA4EVER

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
Taking Chance > Kevin Bacon...SUPERB MOVIE
If you've wondered how they handle those boxes that are shipped back to the USA from Iraq & Afghanistan with the deceased military personnel...you must watch this HBO movie {based on a true story}

If you've never wondered about that heart wrenching issue but are disturbed by our President Obama being accused of 'DITHERING' around about those troop deployments...then you must watch this movie...you'll be changed and you'll have a new perspective on the impact of WAR!

The other movie was:

Out of the Ashes > Christine Lahti, co-staring: Richard Crenna/Bruce Davidson & Beau Bridges...based on a true story. Moving, wonderfully frustrating and thoughtfully filmed! Well worth watching!

Werbung:
This thread has been moved to the lounge.

Thanks for the heads up on the movies though. Is Taking Chance only on HBO or something? Like John Adams?

Werbung:
This thread has been moved to the lounge.

Thanks for the heads up on the movies though. Is Taking Chance only on HBO or something? Like John Adams?

Thanks...I'm never sure where to put these things and I can't post anything in our top 3 categories...and I forget to scroll all the way down to the LOUNGE area.

I rented it from Netflix and it was a HBO made for TV movie, so I don't know if they'll be showing it around there come another month or two!

Back