2010 Tax Day Grand Jury April 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbelp_JjEPg

April 15, 2010 - De Jure Tax Day Grand Jury - Imagine how many issues America could solve with 1,000's of Grand Juries convening across the land... Help spread the word.. Grab a Law Book.. Help Write History...

The way that I see it: if its against the law then its against the law. If the courts cannot keep up with the escalation of corruption across the board then We The People can help. We can form Grand Juries, 1,000's of them, and each can decide which cases should be seen at their own respective juries. Evidence can be inspected. If there is any sound proof then indictments will be served. Corruption in all levels, large and small, can be purged in 1 fell swoop.

Bill of Rights
The Constitution
Statues at Large
Uniform Commercial Code
US Code
Common Sense
The Declaration of Independence

Werbung:
I don't mind paying taxes. I actually believe that our government performs many nobel and useful functions.

I don't mind paying taxes. I actually believe that our government performs many nobel and useful functions.

They operate many programs that at their inception were noble and well intentioned, but have always been and are today extra constitutional. It doesn't matter how just you think your cause is, you do not have the right to confiscate that which I have worked for specifically to benefit another. Besides, their good intentions have yet to solve any of the problems that they set out to solve. In fact many of the causes of social justice have actually gotten worse in spite of mountains of good intentions, and oceans of money. Our governments authority is laid out very specifically in the constitution. If you don't like the constitution, and you think it stands in the way of the kind of government you think we should have (in much the same way that Obama believes) then just say so. Don't be a coward, stand up for what you believe in and make your case. Just don't deliberately obfuscate and twist the words of our founders to support an agenda that nobody capable of reading the english language could possibly imagine that they would have supported.

Werbung:

I do to. See we agree on something.

Now, if you read the US Constitution (something you likely have never done) you will find a nice LITTLE section which outlines what the federal government has the right to do. This is all they should do.

Agreed?

Back