2012 poll NON Obama voters only please!

Who would you like to see run against Obama in 2012

• Total voters
Werbung:
Who would you like to see run against Obama in 2012, and why?

I personally want to see Mitt Romney get the nomination with Bobby Jindal for VP.

I am not sure at this point. A lot can happen between now and 2012.

The longer it takes for the Republican party to realize that Tim Pawlenty is their future, the better off Democrats are. I'm sure Democrats would be plenty happy to run against Jindal or Palin.

Who would you like to see run against Obama in 2012, and why?

I personally want to see Mitt Romney get the nomination with Bobby Jindal for VP.

I voted "other". I would have loved to see Romney at the helm right now. I think he would be handling the economy with the laser-like focus we need. I also think he would be attacking TO THE BEST OF HIS ABILITY government waste.

I've got a strong agreement with TV on this one. Pawlenty is right at the top few of my wish list. Whether it would fly or not is one thing, but my personal dream team would be John Kasich and J.C. Watts.

I like all of them ok, I like Romney the best

but dang just about anything or anyone would be better than what we have right now

I hope someone becomes the clear runner so we can put support behind him within a year

I'm still a Rudy fan..but man did drop that ball! Put Palin away..far away..Romney just feels plastic to me, can't put my finger on why. Newt, like him, loved his stance on bailouts, not sure how well he would do though...

I'm still a Rudy fan..but man did drop that ball! Put Palin away..far away..Romney just feels plastic to me, can't put my finger on why. Newt, like him, loved his stance on bailouts, not sure how well he would do though...

I never liked Rudi even when he was mayor during 911, I never liked McCain much either though.

I can see why Romney seems plastic to you, and he could be but somehow I liked him best of of last years picks.

I didn't vote but I'm personally coming out early promoting a...

PALIN/JOE THE PLUMBER

or

JOE THE PLUMBER/PALIN ticket.

However they work out the details of who goes first doesn't really matter...

but this time I think Palin should be allowed to keep her clothes!:D

Second thought...

As good of a ticket Joe The Plumber/Palin would be... maybe Mike Huckabee can sort out the best Republicants for us. I mean he's on the inside... he should know something!:D

I'm not overly fond of any of them [I do respect Ron Paul immensely, having voted for him last time]. If the GOP doesn't wish to beat Obama, by all means, nominated Rudy '9/11, 9/11, 9/11 9/11, 9/11' Giuliani. While a lot can happen between now and then, I think Romney is the most likely candidate. I would prefer Paul, however.

-NC

Ron Paul FTW

picture.php

Werbung:

I take it you like Sarah :)

I like her too but I think there are better choices out there for president.

If the choice was her or Obama, she wins hands down but If the choice was her or lets say Romney or Jindal Id pick one of them.

I think Sarah Palin would make a great Senator or Congress Woman though and be more effective in that role.

Back