2012's 'bitter clinger' gaffe has them shaking

dogtowner

Staff member
you know 'yoiu didnt build that'

Its boilerplate lib/prog rhetoric that BO rolled the dice on and came up craps.
and now he's got a 5 pt deficit. there is no getting this fixed.

What's the difference between a calm and cool Barack Obama, and a rattled and worried Barack Obama? Four words, it turns out.

"You didn't build that" is swelling to such heights that it has the president somewhere unprecedented: on defense. Mr. Obama has felt compelled—for the first time in this campaign—to cut an ad in which he directly responds to the criticisms of his now-infamous speech, complaining his opponents took his words "out of context."

oh no, absolutely in context.

Werbung:
Obama has only had to "show up" most of his life, and has had everything handed to him. Has the guy ever done a hard day's work? I don't think so.

Obama has only had to "show up" most of his life, and has had everything handed to him. Has the guy ever done a hard day's work? I don't think so.

THAT is why his college records are hidden away.
The was affirmative-actioned and Peter-principled to where he is today.
Like--he was a "professor".

The utter and epic failure of the democrat party to vet ***ANYTHING!!**
Or--much, much, much worse.

Although he did once get a "trick" elbow from passing out ten-pounder cheese logs in the Chicago Projects in The Hood...

THAT is why his college records are hidden away.
The was affirmative-actioned and Peter-principled to where he is today.
Like--he was a "professor".

He admitted that in high school and Occidental, he goofed off and did drugs. I wouldn't think if he had bad grades he couldn't get a transfer into Columbia, let alone get into Harvard. Not just how he got in, but who paid for it? He said he was a law professor, and we now know that was a lie. And I've read posts by people who knew him on the Harvard Law Review and one of his first jobs as a lawyer where they all said he was lazy. Just like his State senate job, where he either didn't bother to show up or voted "present" all the time.

He admitted that in high school and Occidental, he goofed off and did drugs. I wouldn't think if he had bad grades he couldn't get a transfer into Columbia, let alone get into Harvard. Not just how he got in, but who paid for it? He said he was a law professor, and we now know that was a lie. And I've read posts by people who knew him on the Harvard Law Review and one of his first jobs as a lawyer where they all said he was lazy. Just like his State senate job, where he either didn't bother to show up or voted "present" all the time.

He was chosen long ago--by someone--to do--something.

An astonishing amount is hidden. Why?
We better wake up and answer those questions very soon.

Werbung:
Back