3 Stabbed In London Tube Station

Reddie

The UK like all other nations that have made a commitment to fight ISIS on all fronts must brace itself for more terrorist attacks.

Barely two days after the UK started bombing ISIS targets in Syria, an ISIS supporter stabbed 3 people at an east London station. Claims that the suspect yelled, "this is for Syria" still remain unconfirmed. One man had his throat slashed while two others suffered minor injuries.

Unlike the U.S where this would have been called "workplace violence" the Brits are treating the stabbings as a terrorist incident.

Werbung:
The trouble is that there will be a rise in these so called lone wolf incidents, and while the authorities might be able to keep an eye on the bigger groups of people that may be a threat, this incident alone shows that there are a lot of others working by their self but with the same agenda.

They even told the world when and how they'd do it. By flooding the west with fighters pretending to be seeking help and what did Merkel do? Push for the open border policy which is more or less what Europe as got at the moment.

She maybe didn't read the news the week ISIS announced it?

That area is a bit rough, and in London this kind of thing does happen with lots of crazies around. Most central locations always have police and there are lots of cameras everywhere.

Even though it has made headline news, there maybe more to it. I've traveled on the tube for a couple of decades and it's always best not to make any eye contact with people, because I have seen people just turn on one another for giving a wrong look.

I'm sure they will reveal why they consider it a terrorist attack later, but it could be a supporter.

Last edited:
It is always Difficult to say what is a Terrorist attack, Most criminals will give a reason for their crimes. Sometime that latch on a popular cause or want to appear a martyr . This seems to be the case in California where the shooters only become supporters of IS at the end.

I don't think it's too difficult to decide what constitutes a terrorist attack. Since when do a group of psychos, or even a lone wolf, have to be "affiliated" with IS to be considered terrorists? Maybe they just want to impress IS or Al Qaeda. If they're stockpiling explosives, and running around screaming something to the effect of "Allah Akbar," chances are they're terrorists! Every western country in the world needs to have a no muslim policy until this war is over! I don't care how un-PC it is, terrorists are not concerned with PC.

The fact the suspect shouted that this attack is a revenge for Syria, kind of tells people that it's a terrorist attack.

While I'm sure a lot of people want to brand what's happened as just another stabbing in a rough part of town, I think people are going to have to come to terms with the fact that these attacks are terrorist related.

The media in the US is trying to tell the American people that the latest attack was a workplace dispute, when everyone can see what it really is.

Jbbarn It is true that the shooters may have just wanted to impress IS. Surely this applies to all shooters or killers not just Muslins. If anyone stockpiling weapons and screaming a Muslim saying is a terrorist surely this applies to non Muslims as well. Why just ban Muslims.
pwarbi These attacks may be Terrorist related but there may have been other causes.

Werbung:
I agree that not every attack is going to be a terrorist attack. It may be treated as such at the beginning because of everything that's going on at the moment, but when a man walks into a tube station in London with a machete shouting "this is for Syria" I think it's more than likely going to end up being called a terrorist attack.

Back