32% of British Muslim students support killing for Islam; 40% want Sharia Law

Werbung:
And just how many Christians support killing in the name of Christ?

Oh my...we have a Rosie O'Donnell look alike here at the HOP. Yippee!!!!!

Lets see...since just 9/11/2001 the numbers of terrorists killing innocents -

- Muslim terrorists - 16,538 - http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/TheList.htm

- Christian terrorists - 1 - the killing of a stinking baby murderer.

You see silly, it one's actions that count. And, its obvious to thinking people that there is a difference. If you knew anything about Jesus Christ, you would know he preached non-violence unlike Mohamed. Ever heard these quotes before?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" - said Mohamed

Bible - "When someone strikes you on one cheek, turn and offer him the other cheek as well, and when someone takes your cloak, offer him also your coat." Luke 6:29

Peace be with you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Radical Islam is a right-wing invention cooked up by the US War Party from the 1970's onwards.

Fact : Bush I is a welcome visitor to the Bin Laden family compound in Medina.

End of Bad Story

Comrade Stalin

Fact 2 : War Party airplanes and drones regularly kill inoocent women and children in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

For some reason, this really pisses off youmg men with relations in those countries.

How would YOU feel if if Russian airplanes and drones flew over the US on a continuous basis and killed US citizens ?

Accept it ?

I doubt it.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
You see silly, it one's actions that count. And, its obvious to thinking people that there is a difference. If you knew anything about Jesus Christ, you would know he preached non-violence unlike Mohamed. Ever heard these quotes before?

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" - said Mohamed

Bible - "When someone strikes you on one cheek, turn and offer him the other cheek as well, and when someone takes your cloak, offer him also your coat." Luke 6:29

Peace be with you and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Yes christians the peaceful bunch. (as long as you apply a line item veto throughout the bible.)

Mathew 10:34

Leviticus 20:9

Dueteronomy 7:2

Back