40 yrs ago today/yesterday: T. Kennedy leaves Mary Jo K. to die near Chappaquiddick

Re: 40 yrs ago today/yesterday: T. Kennedy leaves Mary Jo K. to die near Chappaquiddi

Maybe Kennedy got out before the car went under, or maybe he opened a window or kicked it out. His passenger either panicked, or was unconscious from the accident or from something else more sinister. We don't know.

So, Kennedy must have followed step 2, 3 or 4 to save himself. So far, so good. Now, as for that female passenger, did he really try to save her? Why didn't he call for help? Why did he go back to the party? There are a lot of unanswered questions.

And, since Kennedy is (A. a liberal) (B. rich and powerful) we'll never know.

Take your pick of A or B. I pick B.

See the problem is, there was a house right next to the pond, within visual distance from where the car sank. The house, according to several witnesses, was lit up. Had outside lights on.

So Kennedy climbs out of the car, can not find the girl and..... Now at this point, what would you do?

Let me put myself in that position. I rolled an S-10 Pickup off the side of a 10 foot bridge that crossed a stream. When I came to, the first thing I did was look for help. There was a house at the top of the hill with only one single light on. I headed that direction.

Now... what did Kennedy do? Supposedly he tried for (get this) 20 minutes to go back to the car and find the girl. 20 minutes?

Then after failing for 20 minutes to get to the car, he went to the bank of the pond and rested for (get this) 20 minutes. There's a girl in the car and your going to "rest for 20 minutes" on the bank of the pond?

Then after resting for 20 minutes on the bank of the pond, he doesn't look for the nearest house or closest help, he walks all the way back the party he came from... (get this) 15 minutes walking. Wah?

I can walk a whole mile in 20 minutes. There wasn't any way of contacting help within a mile of the pond? Are you kidding? On Martha's Vineyard, there wasn't any place he could have asked for help within a mile?

It's been almost an hour since he sunk his car in the pond with a girl in it, and he just now gets to where his buddies are. Now he's... going to call for help!.... no! He's going to get two friends, and leave the party without telling anyone what happened, or calling for help, and head back to the car, where they pretend to be divers (supposedly) trying to swim to the car and get the girl, for 45 minutes.

It's now 1 hour and 40 minutes since he dunked the car and still no one called for help. Yet even after this, he sent his friends to take care of the girls back at the party, and he himself returned to his apartment or home where ever the scum bag was staying at the time, and still never called for help. If the Fishermen in the morning had not seen the car, it's unknown how long, or even if Kennedy would have bothered to call for help at all.

Now you are telling me this isn't fishy as ****?

And btw, just so you know I'm not making this all up, the FBI has the files on the case, including a transcript of Kennedys own statements at:
http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/chappaquiddick.htm
Don't bother unless you really want to read through pages of boring legal garbage.

Werbung:
Re: 40 yrs ago today/yesterday: T. Kennedy leaves Mary Jo K. to die near Chappaquiddi

See the problem is, there was a house right next to the pond, within visual distance from where the car sank. The house, according to several witnesses, was lit up. Had outside lights on.

So Kennedy climbs out of the car, can not find the girl and..... Now at this point, what would you do?

Let me put myself in that position. I rolled an S-10 Pickup off the side of a 10 foot bridge that crossed a stream. When I came to, the first thing I did was look for help. There was a house at the top of the hill with only one single light on. I headed that direction.

Now... what did Kennedy do? Supposedly he tried for (get this) 20 minutes to go back to the car and find the girl. 20 minutes?

Then after failing for 20 minutes to get to the car, he went to the bank of the pond and rested for (get this) 20 minutes. There's a girl in the car and your going to "rest for 20 minutes" on the bank of the pond?

Then after resting for 20 minutes on the bank of the pond, he doesn't look for the nearest house or closest help, he walks all the way back the party he came from... (get this) 15 minutes walking. Wah?

I can walk a whole mile in 20 minutes. There wasn't any way of contacting help within a mile of the pond? Are you kidding? On Martha's Vineyard, there wasn't any place he could have asked for help within a mile?

It's been almost an hour since he sunk his car in the pond with a girl in it, and he just now gets to where his buddies are. Now he's... going to call for help!.... no! He's going to get two friends, and leave the party without telling anyone what happened, or calling for help, and head back to the car, where they pretend to be divers (supposedly) trying to swim to the car and get the girl, for 45 minutes.

It's now 1 hour and 40 minutes since he dunked the car and still no one called for help. Yet even after this, he sent his friends to take care of the girls back at the party, and he himself returned to his apartment or home where ever the scum bag was staying at the time, and still never called for help. If the Fishermen in the morning had not seen the car, it's unknown how long, or even if Kennedy would have bothered to call for help at all.

Now you are telling me this isn't fishy as ****?

And btw, just so you know I'm not making this all up, the FBI has the files on the case, including a transcript of Kennedys own statements at:
http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/chappaquiddick.htm
Don't bother unless you really want to read through pages of boring legal garbage.

No, I'll take your word for it, as opposed to wading through boring legal garbage.

I'm not saying it isn't fishy as ****, quite the contrary. I said:

So, Kennedy must have followed step 2, 3 or 4 to save himself. So far, so good. Now, as for that female passenger, did he really try to save her? Why didn't he call for help? Why did he go back to the party? There are a lot of unanswered questions.

Further, didn't I read somewhere in this thread that he also passed a firehouse, and didn't go for help? A firehouse?????

Not only is it fishy, that fish is a real whopper.

In a special on MM on 20/20 or a show like that it said the Kennedy family doctor was the last one to see MM alive and that the drugs she took had to be put in her with a needle and would have killed her pretty much instantly but no needle was found.

Thats why I have always figured the Kennedy's did it.

I dont know about this other MJ, but now I am curious to find out for sure if the door was open and if she drowned or from lack of air.

I am going to remember this thread for future posts... you dont think Laura Bush did it on purpose :)

maybe the cia got to the DR, I mean if they killed jfk , it would stand to reason they could have had someone close to him, who better then a DR?

Werbung:

Erm... try reading what I reprinted. I know... nifty concept. The Fisherman only spotted the car, and contacted authorities. A profession diver who was part of the local search and rescue, is who gave the statement of his findings.

Pressed up into the area where air would be, and floated up there, are two different things. I wager a profession who does rescue missions for the authorities for a living, would likely know the difference.

I would wager you cant tell since regardless she would have been dead some time, thus body relaxed...at best he could guess, but would have no idea for sure. even as a "expert" how many times could he have come accross that to realy know what to look for even? its not like pulling people out of cars under water is a daily, weekly or even monthly event for even police/fire in a area.even the phrase used "he interpreted that to mean" shows its not clear, its just his guess. But as I stated, a body floating coueaslysly float and end up in same place, and regardless how it got there the body would have shifted , moved and floated....there is no way to know for sure based on a body position. also shows that even if he got the call in 10 min he could have got there in 25 min after call thats now 35 min....if she was not alive in a air bubble, she was long dead already when he got there. If she was...that would have to be sizeableble air bubble for her to last long and not get co2 poison pass out and drown ( even less if she panicked at all)
also if she was alive, and able to get to the air pocket...why then was she not able to get out of the car herself? if you can get out of front seat to back, then I would think one could open the door and get out .

Back