$600 TRILLION DOLLARS : "Derivative Death Trap"

khothla

Yeup, $600,000,000,000,000.00

This means that Paulsen will have to intervene 857.14 times with $700 billion dollars each time, in order to clear the derivative debt from the books. He will only be able to do it about 4 times before the dollar is reduced to a penny or two.

What is a Derivative :

Anything that carries a price can spawn a derivatives market.

Derivatives are the 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' that Bush was talking about. He sent Soldiers to look for it in Iraq, while knowing that it was hidden at the Wall Street Brothel.

There are all sorts of derivatives. They are essentially bets -- you can bet that a market will go up, or down, or that a particular company will do well or poorly. You can bet on interest rates going up or down, or the value of a country's currency, or you can make more exotic bets on just about anything in the world -- even what the weather will be like at some point in the future.

The derivatives market is worth more than $516 trillion, roughly 10 times the value of the entire world's output: it's called the "ticking time-bomb" that just exploded. Hedge Funds and Derivative Brothels is where these hyenas go to feast as Parasites on imaginary Betting on anything and everything.

The complex and opaque derivatives markets in which these hedge funds are played are the world's biggest black hole because they operate outside of
the grasp of governments, tax inspectors and regulators. They operate in a parallel, shadow world to the rest of the banking system. They are private contracts between two companies or institutions which can't be controlled or properly assessed.

In the mid-Nineties, Nick Leeson lost Barings £1.3bn trading in derivatives, and the bank went bust, why did the Banks not learn a lesson from this. Why do Banks and Stockmarkets play Poker-Games with these Economic Terrorists. We desperately need a "War on Economic Terrorists"

The titans of high finance are trying desperately to shift blame for the crisis onto others, but this dead cat lies squarely on their doorstep.

Why is it that these Crooks, Rouges or Axis of Evil cannot be prosecuted. Is It because they have also purchased a 'heavy bet' on every Politicion Bribed for Life or else an extortion order be released to expose their Secrets in the open media.

How can we rely on Paulsen & Bernanke to solve this Problem when in fact
they themselves, represent the Axis of Evil. Don't expect any favors from these two Termites.

It's Time for A Revolution to Topple these Deadly Termites.

Werbung:
I agree with most of your analysis.

You say it's time for a revolution to topple the termites. The part I disagree with is that it is already too late. While we were wasting our time fighting "islamofascists", America and the western world in general was destroyed from within by the titans(i.e. crooks) of wallstreet.

The financial hole that America is in is too deep for us to ever get out of. Our economic system has been dealt a deathblow.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

....And, The Players say:

"I was in this game for the money," he continued. "The low hanging fruit, i.e. idiots whose parents paid for prep school, Yale, and then the Harvard MBA, was there for the taking. These people who were (often) truly not worthy of the education they received (or supposedly received) rose to the top of companies such as AIG, Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers and all levels of our government.

"All of this behavior supporting the Aristocracy only ended up making it easier for me to find people stupid enough to take the other side of my trades. God bless America."

I agree with most of your analysis.

You say it's time for a revolution to topple the termites. The part I disagree with is that it is already too late. While we were wasting our time fighting "islamofascists", America and the western world in general was destroyed from within by the titans(i.e. crooks) of wallstreet.

The financial hole that America is in is too deep for us to ever get out of. Our economic system has been dealt a deathblow.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

foggedinn, i do believe that it is never too late to apprehend these Wall Street crooks, as they are walking very freely amidst the other crooks, mocking at the American Justice System.

Justice Delayed is Justice Denied

Let's start with this big fish !!!

image001.jpg

Why is'nt Maurice Greenberg (AIG) arrested for Massive Fraud in America?

WALL STREET TERRORIST

Maurice Hank Greenberg, AIG

By: Dr. Stefan G. E. Grossmann,

Maurice Hank Greenberg, age 79, is living proof to the insight that the insurance industry is full of crooks. To the knowledge of this researcher, none is so crooked as he. The true summary of his lifetime, still veiled behind numerous curtains of legend to this day, is aptly drawn in the following illustration:

There are numerous links, hints and more direct indicators that 9-11-1 is a crime that was backed by certain investment bank and insurance circles with a special focus on Maurice Hank Greenberg. This author has massive research to back up this accusation, published at www.gallerize.com and the talk radio for spies site www.cloakanddagger.ca.

Here are two outlines of the evidence – basically, an insurance fraud involving a rigged building demolition and the mass-murder of several thousand people:

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/letters/tom.htm

http://www.gallerize.com/The_Four_Riders_of_the_9-11_Apocalypse.htm .
(scroll down to section III)

Note about the mentioning of Kissinger: Greenberg is reportedly the oldest and best-paying client of Henry Kissinger.

Link to this Article

Werbung:
foggedinn, i do believe that it is never too late to apprehend these Wall Street crooks, as they are walking very freely amidst the other crooks, mocking at the American Justice System.

Justice Delayed is Justice Denied

Let's start with this big fish !!!

image001.jpg

Why is'nt Maurice Greenberg (AIG) arrested for Massive Fraud in America?

WALL STREET TERRORIST

Maurice Hank Greenberg, AIG

By: Dr. Stefan G. E. Grossmann,

Maurice Hank Greenberg, age 79, is living proof to the insight that the insurance industry is full of crooks. To the knowledge of this researcher, none is so crooked as he. The true summary of his lifetime, still veiled behind numerous curtains of legend to this day, is aptly drawn in the following illustration:

There are numerous links, hints and more direct indicators that 9-11-1 is a crime that was backed by certain investment bank and insurance circles with a special focus on Maurice Hank Greenberg. This author has massive research to back up this accusation, published at www.gallerize.com and the talk radio for spies site www.cloakanddagger.ca.

Here are two outlines of the evidence – basically, an insurance fraud involving a rigged building demolition and the mass-murder of several thousand people:

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/letters/tom.htm

http://www.gallerize.com/The_Four_Riders_of_the_9-11_Apocalypse.htm .
(scroll down to section III)

Note about the mentioning of Kissinger: Greenberg is reportedly the oldest and best-paying client of Henry Kissinger.

Link to this Article

I am sorry but this is ridiculous. Banks planned 9-11 now? I suppose they planned it so the economy would collapse and they could all go bankrupt right?

Your "sources" by the way are hilarious.

Back