6000 years?

Darwin? Why do you obsess about him?
If you want to ask intelligent questions about 2024 science, feel free
Am I to be accused of an obsession with Darwin because I am consistently reminded of his tragic ideas and speculations every time the subject of evolution comes up? Who would you rather I think of, Richturd Dawkins?

Werbung:
Am I to be accused of an obsession with Darwin because I am consistently reminded of his tragic ideas and speculations every time the subject of evolution comes up? Who would you rather I think of, Richturd Dawkins?
Yes you are obsessed with him
Constantly bringing him and his outdated science up in a politics thread is the sign of a moron

Yes you are obsessed with him
Constantly bringing him and his outdated science up in a politics thread is the sign of a moron
I think you prove yourself incapable of explaining why you think we should not mention Darwin when discussing evolution.

I think you prove yourself incapable of explaining why you think we should not mention Darwin when discussing evolution.
I explained why several times
You are just too stupid to understand apparently, being a science moron

Darwin was merely the guy who first informed the public about the way in which survival of the fittest affects changes in organisms over time. But genetics has progressed immensely since the 1850's, and RNA/DNA discoveries and the genome project have added a tremendous amount to what we know about how evolution works.

Mark Francis bases his wacko Young Earth fundie beliefs on nonsense from ignorant preachers.

Darwin was merely the guy who first informed the public about the way in which survival of the fittest affects changes in organisms over time. But genetics has progressed immensely since the 1850's, and RNA/DNA discoveries and the genome project have added a tremendous amount to what we know about how evolution works.

Mark Francis bases his wacko Young Earth fundie beliefs on nonsense from ignorant preachers.
Hitler was motivated by Darwinism, evolution, and survival of the fittest. He saw some humans as lesser forms of evolved primates that needed to be destroyed for the good of the super race. Hitler had for his bible a personal copy of noted American zoologist and racist evolutionist, Madison Grant, "The Passing of the Great Race."

Hitler was motivated by Darwinism, evolution, and survival of the fittest. He saw some humans as lesser forms of evolved primates that needed to be destroyed for the good of the super race. Hitler had for his bible a personal copy of noted American zoologist and racist evolutionist, Madison Grant, "The Passing of the Great Race."
is that why you obsess about darwin? because you obsess about hitler too?

Hitler was motivated by a need for power, and used pseudoscience to sway the stupid masses.
In precisely the same way that Trump uses his LIES to sway the stupid Christian Fundies.
Trump is an avid scholar of Hitler, hence his reference to "poisoning the blood of America".
Really the stupidity of the Trumplings is amazing.

Last edited:
Hitler was motivated by Darwinism, evolution, and survival of the fittest.
That's not how history records it.
He saw some humans as lesser forms of evolved primates that needed to be destroyed for the good of the super race.
He hated Jews and thought they were destroying the economy. Get some facts.

Hitler had for his bible a personal copy of noted American zoologist and racist evolutionist, Madison Grant, "The Passing of the Great Race."
No he didn't. He was a psychopath and that provided everything he needed.
He was also a Catholic, spoke of god many times in his speeches and never denounced his religion. In the first week of his Italian advance, the pope did a filthy deal with him. Ever wondered why the Vatican never got bombed? You know nothing.

No he didn't. He was a psychopath and that provided everything he needed.
He was also a Catholic, spoke of god many times in his speeches and never denounced his religion. In the first week of his Italian advance, the pope did a filthy deal with him. Ever wondered why the Vatican never got bombed? You know nothing.
What I said about Hitler is a matter of history, not opinion.

Madison Grant - Wikipedia

Grant's work is considered one of the most influential and vociferous works of scientific racism and eugenics to come out of the United States. Stephen Jay Gould described The Passing of the Great Race as "the most influential tract of American scientific racism".[22] The Passing of the Great Race was published in multiple printings in the United States, and was translated into other languages, including German in 1925. By 1937, the book had sold 16,000 copies in the United States alone.[23][24][25]

The book was embraced by proponents of the Nazi movement in Germany and was the first non-German book ordered to be reprinted by the Nazis when they took power. Adolf Hitler wrote to Grant, "The book is my Bible."[18][26]

What I said about Hitler is a matter of history, not opinion.

Madison Grant - Wikipedia

Grant's work is considered one of the most influential and vociferous works of scientific racism and eugenics to come out of the United States. Stephen Jay Gould described The Passing of the Great Race as "the most influential tract of American scientific racism".[22] The Passing of the Great Race was published in multiple printings in the United States, and was translated into other languages, including German in 1925. By 1937, the book had sold 16,000 copies in the United States alone.[23][24][25]

The book was embraced by proponents of the Nazi movement in Germany and was the first non-German book ordered to be reprinted by the Nazis when they took power. Adolf Hitler wrote to Grant, "The book is my Bible."[18][26]
I don't believe he said that unless you can prove it.

Werbung:
Back