7 Years Of BOGUS "Terrorist Threats"; By BUSHCO!

Mr. Shaman

"The Bush administration has never shied from playing the fear card to distract the American public from scandal or goad them into supporting a deeply flawed foreign policy. Here a history of the administration's most-dubious terror alerts — including three consecutive Memorial Day scare-a-thons — all of which proved far less terrifying than the screamer headlines they inspired."

Werbung:
Silly thinking, America will pay eventually,
as Bush will not stop terrorism.

Can you put some commentary into this thread Shaman or it will be locked.

Thanks.
Hell, I remember (prior to the '04 Election) how there were terrorist-threats before each & EVERY major-holiday, during '04!!! It was as-if the Bush Admin wanted to make damned-sure that people spent their entire Holiday worrying-about-terrorism!!! It still pisses-me-off....even now....that no one else seemed to notice that!!!! :mad:

I know....I know.....the Bush Admin can't run, again....and, this seems like I'm simply trashing the Bush Admin, 'cause I've got nothin' else to say....until now, that McCain is gettin' creds for continuing the War Against Terrorism (i.e. a continuation of Bush-policies)!!

I'm gettin' extremely tired of (typically, "conservative") politicians scarin'-the-crap outta people.....and, MORE tired of the people who're using this War-Against-Terrorism sales-pitch, 'cause they've got no (other) original-opinions.

I'm simply attempting to make every effort available (to me) to point-out this scam to people who haven't been paying-attention!

Mr. Shaman - take heart you are not alone in your thoughts.
Terrorists think similarly.

Mr. Shaman - take heart you are not alone in your thoughts.
Terrorists think similarly.
Yeah....right.....and, corporate-America's your Knight In Shining Armor, too, huh? :rolleyes: Yeah.....they're really spending their massive War-profits on your security.

explain the 10000 post911 terrorism attacked listed here:
www.thereligionofpeace.com

..because every muslim I meet is out to get me. Yep. Every single one.

Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get meeee....

Seriously.

Terrorists aren't all muslims. And not all muslims are terrorists. If that was the case then this whole thing would have ended long ago. After all, according to that same logic, all muslims must live in the same place. And we've got this really shiny bomb here...

..because every muslim I meet is out to get me. Yep. Every single one.

Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get meeee....

Seriously.

Terrorists aren't all muslims. And not all muslims are terrorists. If that was the case then this whole thing would have ended long ago. After all, according to that same logic, all muslims must live in the same place. And we've got this really shiny bomb here...

wrong, look at the list, all muslims.
are they out to get you? personally?
well, what city do you live in?

wrong, look at the list, all muslims.
are they out to get you? personally?
well, what city do you live in?

If they were out to get me personally I'd be dead by now. And like hell I'm telling YOU where I live. Really. If Muslims wanted to take over the world all they'd have to do is join forces with the Jews, because OBVIOUSLY that's a driving force big enough to rule every government in every country. *sarcasm*

If they were out to get me personally I'd be dead by now. And like hell I'm telling YOU where I live. Really. If Muslims wanted to take over the world all they'd have to do is join forces with the Jews, because OBVIOUSLY that's a driving force big enough to rule every government in every country. *sarcasm*

AQ doesn't have plans for a terrorism attack in the US until 2010, you still have time.

One terrorist attack isn't going to kill everyone - unless they managed to make a dirty bomb capable of covering a larger area than an atom bomb.

Unless its going to be like that big scare a few years ago where we were all encouraged to buy canned foods, bottled water and tape up the seals on our doors and windows in case of a chemical attack.

Becuase that materalised and was a threat to EVERYONE in the country.

Sure, an attack may well happen today, it may well happen tomorrow. I'm not denying that - there are a lot of nutcases out there. However, we have to learn not to panic and freak out whenever we see a man with a turban.

Werbung:
Back