7 Years Of BOGUS "Terrorist Threats"; By BUSHCO!

heyjude

The Bushies have tried very hard to make it look like McVeigh was a Muslim terrorist. They haven't been able to prove it, but they believe it is true.

There are also some lunatics who claim that McVeigh and Nichols were Christian terrorists despite the fact that neither were involved with any religion or church of any denomination.

I would like to see a link to some proof that these loonies are connected with President Bush in any way, shape or form.

Werbung:
..because every muslim I meet is out to get me. Yep. Every single one.

Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get meeee....

Seriously.

Terrorists aren't all muslims. And not all muslims are terrorists. If that was the case then this whole thing would have ended long ago. After all, according to that same logic, all muslims must live in the same place. And we've got this really shiny bomb here...

Of course not all muslims are terrorists...but a majority of the people using terrorism these days are muslims. You can't deny it. Just like not all Catholic priests are pedophiles and not all evangelicals are insane. There are loons in every group. But don't bury your head in the sand and pretend there aren't.

There are loons in every group. But don't bury your head in the sand and pretend there aren't.

...*thud yet again* Am I PRETENDING there aren't any muslim terrorists? That would be stupid! I'm pointing out flawed logic, not every gun-toting nut who starts a war in the name of Allah.

There are also some lunatics who claim that McVeigh and Nichols were Christian terrorists despite the fact that neither were involved with any religion or church of any denomination.

I would like to see a link to some proof that these loonies are connected with President Bush in any way, shape or form.

I know many Christians who don't belong to a Church or Denomination.

That said he and his father where Roman Catholic who attended daily mass. and in a interview he professed his belief in "a God"..though had lost his way with Catholicism. In any case, look at Northern Ireland and the terrorism there for 100 years Protstand vs Catholid....its not like its hard to find exampls of Christain terrorism.

Patrick Cole, "A Look Back in TIME: Interview with Timothy McVeigh," March 30, 1996

I don't mind the anti-bush whiny chatter really. However it does get a bit amazing to see the double standard. I do not remember people on the left complaining when Clintons failed policies got people killed, nor do I remember the outrage when he used the military to distract from problems at home. It would be nice to find non-hypocritical people in politics for once.

I don't mind the anti-bush whiny chatter really. However it does get a bit amazing to see the double standard. I do not remember people on the left complaining when Clintons failed policies got people killed, nor do I remember the outrage when he used the military to distract from problems at home. It would be nice to find non-hypocritical people in politics for once.

Name a failed CLinton policy that had 3-4,000 dead and tens of thousands wounded....Kosavo? Black Hawk down? ( sucked but would be called just a bad day in Iraq today)

I do recall this one time, Clinton Fired Cruise Missiles at a Afghan training camp, missed Bin Ladin by only a bit.....Republicans cried wag the dog.....then after Sept 11 cried why did Clinton not do more......Also odd given the Bush had done nothing at all, not even a meeting.

I did not care for Clinton...I wanted him gone....but to even compare him to the worthless Bush is a insult to a not so great man.

simple solution

A common mindset agrees that terrorist threats to the United States arise exclusively from Muslim extremists. If this is true we can cut the "homeland secutity" to a trifling amount and greatly facilitate transportation within the U.S.A.. We simply direct all hijacked flights to the most holy site or the biggest mosque within range - and "land" there.
Sure it's a dumb idea, but not nearly as stupid as proposing a 100 year occupation of Iraq.

The so called logic used by the "all Muslims are bad" group, could just as easily be used against all males. Who commits all the rapes, most of the beatings, most murders, most child molestations? The evidence is there. Just look at it.

Does that mean men should not be allowed to live? Or maybe they should all be kept on short chains and only allowed out once a day for air? The anti-Muslim idea is so rediculous it doesn't even bear talking about.

The so called logic used by the "all Muslims are bad" group, could just as easily be used against all males. Who commits all the rapes, most of the beatings, most murders, most child molestations? The evidence is there. Just look at it.

Does that mean men should not be allowed to live? Or maybe they should all be kept on short chains and only allowed out once a day for air? The anti-Muslim idea is so rediculous it doesn't even bear talking about.

be clear about something. no one says "all Muslims are bad" but it is said that "Islam teaches Muslims violence and terrorism." there is a big difference.

Islamic theology clearly states that it is each and every muslims duty to kill the infidel, kaffir and non-muslim. that is preached in schools, mosques and to childrens on tv and in training camps.

I could make a case that men are taught to hate women. That wife/girlfriend beating is socially acceptable among men. How about threads about farming women in the future? One out of five women has been raped or had a rape attempt made upon her. Are you going to try to convince me that it is not very much part of our culture, and theology? You or I can prove anything we want to.

To tell you the truth, if the Iraqis were occupying my country, killing people right and left, allowing construction workers to kill, I be killing them. Encouraging the death of the Iraqis and all Muslims. What do you expect them to feel after 500 years of occupation? Love? Gratitude? Get real. We are their enemy. We have chosen to be. They have done nothing to us.

Werbung:
Clinton was the one who called for the humiliating retreat after Mogadishu. President Bush had nothing to do with that.

Just from your point of view as a serviceman, USMC, how is it really humiliating? By who's standards? Personally, I can understand the concept of not wanting to leave a place because blood was shed and the loss of a brother in arms is something personal and not wanting for that to go without response.

Personally, I guess I dont see Somalia as a humiliation, but if just a few events according to what I have come to learn specifically, the first guy, whose name I forget right now, didnt execute the fast rope and fell to become the first casualty and it went downhill from there.

I guess I will say, that with all do respect to you Jarhead, it seems to me wise, to engage our armed forces in humanitarian efforts where they are actually needed and/or wanted. The expense of life and treasure is simply to great otherwise.

If after the 2004 tsunami in the Indian Ocean, the folks impacted started engaging our troops, well then we will take our resources and help and go elsewhere. Forgive my rant, but enlighten me and the rest on where the line might exist where that doesnt balance out.

Back