7 Years Of BOGUS "Terrorist Threats"; By BUSHCO!

Islamic theology clearly states that it is each and every muslims duty to kill the infidel, kaffir and non-muslim. that is preached in schools, mosques and to childrens on tv and in training camps.
It's not as if T.V. (in the good ol' USA) is doing us any big favors.

Most of the mainstream news media uncritically reported the assertion that al Qaeda had stooped to manipulating mentally retarded women. After all, such evidence better fits into the mantra of a successful surge, than does the ominous possibility that al Qaeda has moved on to a new tactic, one that employs female suicide bombers who have theirs wits about them.

Thus, FOX News, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS News and even The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer talked about the mentally ill suicide bombers. Lamentably, even the Huffington Post, uncritically posted an article sporting the headline, "Mentally Retarded Women Used To Set Off Massive Iraq Attacks."

Werbung:
"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of (Kuwait) and he wasted it.

If
I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

Werbung:
Back