8 Time Felon Running For State House

Michigan will be the first American Caliphate--with Sharia Law.

I see you working here;) You read what I had to say about our muslim "friends" here in Detroit in another thread and you're trying to get me going. Don't get me started, once I do I won't be able to stop. :LOL:

Werbung:
This is an good example on stupid voters. Like i said if i ever win powerball or mega millions im droping my American citizenship. Im going to become an Canadian citizen.

I see you working here;) You read what I had to say about our muslim "friends" here in Detroit in another thread and you're trying to get me going. Don't get me started, once I do I won't be able to stop. :LOL:

Get started whenever you want.
I, for one, like to get information and observations "from the source"--and if you are up there--tell us what's going on.
There is very little reliable information available from the Propaganda Ministries called MSMedia.

Life is getting to be like the French Underground in 1942 Paris in WW2 around here.

Fifth columnists.
We better wake up.
Muslims are the same thing Nazis were in America in the 1930's.
Sending fleets of agents in to destroy us.

HELL--it's no secret! They say so themselves!

Spot on, Johnny!

American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

This happens quite a bit in Dearborn, and you'll never see it anywhere except for YouTube. They are intolerant, anti-American savages and it's not just a "few bad apples". Believe it or not, what they did on 9/11/2001 was far worse. The only reason I'm here today is because when one of the roving gangs identified me as the next American to take down on 9/11 I was able to pull my gun out of my car before they got to me. Fortunately I didn't have to discharge my weapon but I was more than willing to make Mr. Glock start barking and they knew that and decided to go away.

These animals can get away with whatever they want to do in Dearborn but the rest of the area has made it very clear over the last 10 years that we are not going to tolerate any of their muslim bullsh*t. They try various stunts from time to time in the name of "harmony" and "fairness" and "mutual respect" and if they did this in a place like Berkeley they might get away with it, but here we handle our problems Detroit Style. These savages are pretty much confined to the eastern half of Dearborn and there is no chance at all of their "Religion of Peace" ever influencing politics in this state.

This happens quite a bit in Dearborn, and you'll never see it anywhere except for YouTube. They are intolerant, anti-American savages and it's not just a "few bad apples". Believe it or not, what they did on 9/11/2001 was far worse. The only reason I'm here today is because when one of the roving gangs identified me as the next American to take down on 9/11 I was able to pull my gun out of my car before they got to me. Fortunately I didn't have to discharge my weapon but I was more than willing to make Mr. Glock start barking and they knew that and decided to go away.

These animals can get away with whatever they want to do in Dearborn but the rest of the area has made it very clear over the last 10 years that we are not going to tolerate any of their muslim bullsh*t. They try various stunts from time to time in the name of "harmony" and "fairness" and "mutual respect" and if they did this in a place like Berkeley they might get away with it, but here we handle our problems Detroit Style. These savages are pretty much confined to the eastern half of Dearborn and there is no chance at all of their "Religion of Peace" ever influencing politics in this state.

Simple Equality--afford to All Foreigners--

--Exactly the same rights Americans have in their countries and cultures.

Without any exceptions.

Love it or leave it--or be buried underneath it.

.... but here we handle our problems Detroit Style. These savages are pretty much confined to the eastern half of Dearborn and there is no chance at all of their "Religion of Peace" ever influencing politics in this state.

It starts with the drip, drip, drip
Rashida Tlaib, Michigan State Rep-Elect
Nasim Ansari, MI, Kalamazo County Commissioner
Mayor Abdul “Al” Haidous,Wayne, MI

Trustee Syed Taj, Canton

City Councilman Shahab Ahmed Hamtramck, MI

Trustee Syed Taj, Canton

It is important that people realize we are dealing with a **TOTAL** 7th century mentality.
Savages--literally--is what they are.
Oil has given the killers the reins of power for nothing but us teaching them how to drill.
They are like the Germans were in WW2--thinking that massive brutality, cruelty and murder will cause others to capitulate.
They tried that with Russia. Ending with the Battle of Berlin--which was--something to behold.
They will not give up until they are nuked. Or--vice-versa.
They will tell you that--all day long.
Human stupidity--trickled down to savages--will be the final undoing of nuclear arms.

Trustee Syed Taj, Canton

let's see, you have 5 names out of how many? Anyone from Wayne or Hamtramck won't ever have a chance of enacting Sharia law. Kalamazoo is never going to go muslim. And there's no way you could have known this, but I know Dr. Syed Taj,M.D. IRL. He's not ever going to push for Sharia law.

You on the other hand are from California. You have far more to worry about than I do.

let's see, you have 5 names out of how many? Anyone from Wayne or Hamtramck won't ever have a chance of enacting Sharia law. Kalamazoo is never going to go muslim. And there's no way you could have known this, but I know Dr. Syed Taj,M.D. IRL. He's not ever going to push for Sharia law.

You on the other hand are from California. You have far more to worry about than I do.

Aztlan (once known as "California")--is already lost.
Maybe--Michigan--is next.
Both destroyed by--LIBERALISM and feckless enforcement of law.

I've lived many years in the Southwest. That's already gone too. You always forget to mention that.:p

I've lived many years in the Southwest. That's already gone too. You always forget to mention that.:p

It has more wide open spaces. (y)
Enough to keep me safe until I die--which won't be long. o_O
I live now in a insular smaller town--away from the madness. :cool:
At Walmart--everyone looks like me. ;)
And--I can assure you--they cling to their guns and religion. :D
Amen. :p

It has more wide open spaces. (y)
Enough to keep me safe until I die--which won't be long. o_O
I live now in a insular smaller town--away from the madness. :cool:
At Walmart--everyone looks like me. ;)
And--I can assure you--they cling to their guns and religion. :D
Amen. :p

Oh, you live in a 30 mile town. Nice. I always liked those.

Werbung:
Oh, you live in a 30 mile town. Nice. I always liked those.

I did my "sentence"--in the quest of fame, fortune and success--in the big city.
Retired as soon as I could--and some health problems put me back in perspective.
Life is a journey--an adventure.
Don't expect it to be more than it really is.
It's fine--if you let it be. Stop and smell some roses.
Money is a poor substitute for a lot of things.
And you don't need a huge 'spread' to enjoy life.
And put distance between you and others.

Back