89% of muslims voted obama

Bottom line: Most Jewish people I know (including me and my family) felt that Obama represents our values and priorities way more than Mccain did. Israel is of course an important issue to us, but when push came to shove, people believed that our last 8 years of American foreign policy positions posed a huge threat to Israel.

Where the hell do you get THAT. :D Ask ANY israeli who his big enemy was, for 25 years after the pact with egypt, and he'll tell you it was IRAQ, or more specifically, the Baathist regime of Saddam. This was the regime which was implacably anti-israeli, bought the french breeder reactor (which the israelis bombed) to get nukes for use against the israelis, and made the first (unprovoked) attack with IRBMs since WWII against israeli cities during the Gulf War. It was BUSH which removed this regime. The ability of Obamabots not only to get things WRONG, but 180 DEGREES ASS-BACKWARDS is simply AMAZING.

Werbung:
what percent of Muslims voted Democrat overall? That's like saying blacks only voted for Obama because he is black...when the fact is Most blacks vote Dem regardless of who is the ticket.

There NEVER has been the nearly-unanimous vote of blacks voting democrat, with even genuine black conservatives like Armstrong Williams voting for Obama. It's OBVIOUS that it was because he was black. :D Spare us the orwellian doublethink BS. :rolleyes:

For one muslims whole heartedly support the person whom they know will completely defang the country they see as the enemy of their world, the muslim world. The muslims I've encountered, citizens or not, see the US as an address, and a place to make money, nothing more - their loyalties lie elsewhere.
I'll be damned. They're Republicans, too??!!! :eek:

That is a problem!!

There NEVER has been the nearly-unanimous vote of blacks voting democrat, with even genuine black conservatives like Armstrong Williams voting for Obama. It's OBVIOUS that it was because he was black. :D Spare us the orwellian doublethink BS. :rolleyes:
Yeah.....what we need is more o' your Porky Limbaugh horsesh!t. :rolleyes:

Yeah....and, you know this because some o' your best-friends are Black, right? :rolleyes:

Let's see your survey.

No some of my best friends are not black. Does this make me racist, no.

I know this from poll watching and following the trends.

For example is Mississippi in this election alone, districts (majority African-American districts) that historically have very low turnout saw turnout of 90% and higher.

In South Carolina 48% of all primary voters were African American. Georgia saw an 85% increase in Black voters from 2004.

In Tennessee in 2004, registered black voters made up only 36 percent of early votes, compared to 42.5 percent of white voters. In 2008, registered black voters made up 40.7 percent of early votes vs. 29.1 percent for white registered voters. And look at this quote from Tennessee
"I just wanted to go because this is a first-time thing, this situation with a black man running," said Young, who has worked as a cashier at Rite Aid since retiring from the state's Arlington Developmental Center.

There is plenty of evidence that black voter turnout was much higher this go around than in other elections.

Ocean, no comment on obama's voting record in regard to partial birth abortion? Killing infants who are viable outside of the womb is nothing less than murder...and obama and his donkey-assed wife PUSHED this agenda more than once.

How to you reconcile those votes with your thoughts of protecting children through better healthcare? Some deserve protection and care and too bad for the others?

Education. obama has NOTHING in his education plan that hasn't been seen before...many times in fact. It has been proven in study after study that throwing more money at this issue DOESN'T WORK. Unfortunately, it isn't that simple.

Consider these facts:

"CHICAGO — Senator Barack Obama learned how hard it can be to solve America’s public education problems when he headed a philanthropic drive here a decade ago that spent $150 million on Chicago’s troubled schools and barely made a dent."

Given what the United States spends on education, its relatively low student achievement through high school shows its school system is "clearly inefficient," McGaw said.

(AP) In all levels of education, the United States spends $11,152 per student. That's the second highest amount, behind the $11,334 spent by Switzerland.

"The very best schools in the U.S. are extraordinary," McGaw said.

"But the big concern in the U.S. is the diversity of quality of institutions — and the fact that expectations haven't been set high enough."

"Higher education in the United States remains strong, and the nation continues to hold an advantage in innovation based on research conducted at universities, he said.

"A lot of that has been driven by this perception that our schools are simply not good enough and they don't compare well with systems in other countries," Matthews told The Associated Press.

The blame or credit for the results does not go exclusively to a nation's schools, said the 36-page study, part of a series of "report cards" produced by UNICEF's Innocenti Research Center in Florence, Italy.

"It is clear that educational disadvantage is born not at school but in the home," said the report. "Learning begins at birth" and is fostered by "a loving, secure, stimulating environment"

Continued on next post...

Werbung:
Even in states that have good school systems, if you analyze the "failing schools" you will see some commonality.

1) The student's parent/parents do not encourage their child/ren to do their homework.

2) The student's parent/parents do not value education.

3) Single parent homes have been shown to be overall less conducive to excelling in school.

4) Children of illegal immigrants have poor attendance. Plus they transfer from school to school often, and therefore disrupt their education.

Money is not the issue. obama's plan isn't doing ANYTHING that hasn't been tried before.

We don't have 18 Billion to throw away on more failed policy.

If you are looking to assuage some feeling of "guilt" or responsibility by simply voting to throw money at this problem, then it will work for you.

If you want to solve the problem, it is going to take involvement and communication (lots of it) to the politicians whom you have sway over.

Back