9-11 Conspiricy Question

Dawkins, when develop enough intellect to discern what the word "vaporise" means, then come back and we'll talk about it some more. As it is, you're obviously not qualified to discuss baby bunny rabbits.

Werbung:
Nope, that doesn't help except to convince me that even a Bu****e like you can't explain away the enormous difference in effect of two same causes.

Ho ho ho.

I love that.

I wrote B.u.s.h.i.t.e and this sites' obscenity filter asterisked it out. Even they know he is an obscenity

Nope, that doesn't help except to convince me that even a Bu****e like you can't explain away the enormous difference in effect of two same causes.

Ho ho ho.

Well that's no surprise, I can't explain the theory of the internal combustion engine to my 5 year old grandson to the point where he would understand it either, but that doesn't mean it's not a fact. You're simply to addle-brained to comprehend anything more complicated than a wedge, and even that had to be explained to you, using words of one syllable.

Go on have a go.

Help me to understand why one plane can turn one steel concret building to powder and just make a small hole in another.

Also, when an airliner crashes the water for miles around is polluted with fuel but there was none found in the vicinity of the pentagon.

And where did the wreckage that would normally be strewn over miles go?

And why was Bush left on his very public schedule when the US was under attack?

Do you think CIA policy when the US is under terrorist attack is to leave the president in a highly vulnerable position drawing fire to a schoolm full of children?

And when one plane has smashed into tower 1 do you think that it is policy to stand by and just watch another one do the same thing even though you know the second plane has lost radio contact and is on course to the same location and you have plenty of time to react?

So I guess my question is....

Do you think you have the stupidest government in the world or the most deceitful?

Go on have a go.

Help me to understand why one plane can turn one steel concret building to powder and just make a small hole in another.
Because of the design of the buildings. Also, the hole in the Pentagon was not small, it was a similar size to the WTC, it just appears smaller.
Also, when an airliner crashes the water for miles around is polluted with fuel but there was none found in the vicinity of the pentagon.
Unburned fuel will spread over a large area in water, at the pentagon, the fuel burned inside the crash site. There was no water to provide a fuel sheen.
And where did the wreckage that would normally be strewn over miles go?
Again, it was contained within the burning crash site.
And why was Bush left on his very public schedule when the US was under attack?
Because nobody knew exactly what the hell was going on, because this sort of thing had never happened before. Our security was lax during those times. As evidenced by me less than a few weeks before the attacks, who carried through a leatherman tool, and several live cartridges loose in my carry on luggage.
Do you think CIA policy when the US is under terrorist attack is to leave the president in a highly vulnerable position drawing fire to a schoolm full of children?
It is not the job of the CIA to provide direct security to POTUS, that falls within the realm of the secret service.
And when one plane has smashed into tower 1 do you think that it is policy to stand by and just watch another one do the same thing even though you know the second plane has lost radio contact and is on course to the same location and you have plenty of time to react?
No, but the intercept didnt happen in time, and there was mass confusion to be sure. Certainly you wouldnt agree with every plane who has lost radio contact to be shot down, especially civilian airliners do you?
So I guess my question is....

Do you think you have the stupidest government in the world or the most deceitful?
Neither. The American Government was expoited through its known weaknesses. Those since have probably been corrected when it comes to commercial civilian aviation much to the inconveniance of the average American.

Your responses are feeble and just demand many more questions.

The one that takes the cake though is this

''No, but the intercept didnt happen in time, and there was mass confusion to be sure. Certainly you wouldnt agree with every plane who has lost radio contact to be shot down, especially civilian airliners do you?''

No but when one has just slammed into the twin towers and another has lost radio contact and is on the same course maybe, just maybe you might think this one needs stopping.

Stating that all the wreckage and fuel was contained in the pentagon is just silly.

And your response about Bush not being whisked to safety indicates that you would rather pick up on the detail of whose responsibility his saftey is than address the issue.

The fact is, either the US defences were grossly incompetent or they were complicit.

Hijacked airliners as a threat has been known about for many years before 9/11 which is why the commanders in many other cities around the world state that the attacks could not have reached their major connurbations. They would have shot them down in accordance with CAA rulings

Your responses are feeble and just demand many more questions.

The one that takes the cake though is this

''No, but the intercept didnt happen in time, and there was mass confusion to be sure. Certainly you wouldnt agree with every plane who has lost radio contact to be shot down, especially civilian airliners do you?''
I ask this because I know personally of at least one airliner, a 747 carrying nearly 300 people who had lost radio contact from Korean Airlines with the ANC tower. It was intercepted and landed safely, but my point being, is that an airplane losing radio contact is not justification for shooting it down.
No but when one has just slammed into the twin towers and another has lost radio contact and is on the same course maybe, just maybe you might think this one needs stopping.
Well to speak of the first one, it was widely assumed to be an accident, much like the B-25 that hit the Empire State Building. But even if they had the opportunity to intercept another airliner and hit it with a missile, what sort of destruction would have ensued on the ground as an unintended result.
Stating that all the wreckage and fuel was contained in the pentagon is just silly.
So is half the garbage you think about 9-11, prove me wrong.
And your response about Bush not being whisked to safety indicates that you would rather pick up on the detail of whose responsibility his saftey is than address the issue.
What would you have rather happen? Bush throw down the book, and run out of the classroom?
Hijacked airliners as a threat has been known about for many years before 9/11 which is why the commanders in many other cities around the world state that the attacks could not have reached their major connurbations. They would have shot them down in accordance with CAA rulings
yes, but the tactic of taking over the airplane and then crashing it into landmarks was thought of as improbable. Most of the hijacking that has taken place throughout the world up to that point was more for randsom. Passengers, and crew who happened to be involved in a hi-jacking were instructed to comply with the terrorists orders to ensure thier own safety. Obviously this weakness in policy was expoloited by the terrorists involved.
People learned quite quickly what the ploy was about and instead of having a hijacked airliner crash into an American landmark, the passengers and available crew on UA93 forced the plane down at a cost of thier own lives.
They are nothing short of heros.

The event of the Second hit to the WTC was the trigger that prompted Andrew Card to tell Bush "AMERICA is under attack" and yet more than half an hour elapsed until the PENTAGON was hit and my question is WHAT (if anything) was being done to PROTECT this nations Capital and indeed the PENTAGON?

Not to mention that in the case of the burning up of virtually ALL of FLT77 inside the building, if an aircraft of that size had hit the Pentagon and produced the fireball that we see on the video, what would have had to happen would be for the aircraft to hit the wall and completely penetrate the wall, as in the entire aircraft going inside BEFORE the explosion and fire, because if the explosion had happened while the tail section of the plane was outside of the Pentagon, it would have been blown back and remained on the lawn instead of disappearing inside the building. The entire 9/11/2001 scene is based on a LOT of very improbable things happening on the same day.... the odds are against it!

I don't remember who gets credit for the quote,
but something like ... People are faced with an evil so enormous that they dare not look straight at it ... (or?)

Maybe I'm crazy but I have applied the best logic that I can think of, and the
OFFICIAL 9/11 story is BOGUS!

It would seem that 9/11 was a FALSE FLAG ATTACK.

I'm sorry..... and nobody has to email me and congratulate me for being perceptive 'nuff to see this, but what I would ask, PLEASE, at such time as the light bulb comes on,
COMMUNICATE with your Congresspeople! Let them know, that YOU know the TRUTH!

Do we want to save the Republic.... or?

As Adolph Hitler said, if you are going to tell a lie tell a big one.

The threat from hijacked planes has been known discussed years before 9/11 and there have been CAA processes in place for dealing with them.

When an airliner goes off course and loses radio contact for more than a few minutes it is deemed to be a highly dangerous scenario especially if it is approaching a connurbation.

Your statement about after the second plane has hit that the US is under attack is ridiculous. That would have been known withing minutes of the first plane going off course and losing radio contact. Otherwise a 10 yer old could have made the same observation.

If your statement is true you have the most incompetent air traffic control and defence systems in the history of aviation.

Furthermore the guy that was working at ATC who did nothing when the planes lost radio contact not only did this for the two planes that slammed into the towers but also for the Egyptian plane that did a similar thing on a separate occasion.

Nobody is that unlucky.

And any ATC controller that did something like that once would normally be dismissed in disgrace.

But no, this guy helped three hijacked planes on two separate occasions.

And there has not been an impartial inquiry.

The steel from the towers was whisked away before it could be analysed.

The towers fell at free fall speed

And not a single person was disciplined for the most appaling failure in national defence in US history.

Oh and the planes created enough energy to powder three buildings (one of which was not even hit) in NYC but do relatively slight damage at the Pentagon.

None of it adds up.

Oh and BTW I could keep listing the discrepancies for hours.

And you still haven't explained why Bush was not whisked off his schedule to protect the children and himself.

The gun is still smoking and the prints on the handle are Cheyney's and Rumsfelds and Bush's etc

The event of the Second hit to the WTC was the trigger that prompted Andrew Card to tell Bush "AMERICA is under attack" and yet more than half an hour elapsed until the PENTAGON was hit and my question is WHAT (if anything) was being done to PROTECT this nations Capital and indeed the PENTAGON?
The "interception" efforts were surrounding Manhattan where the original attacks had taken place, as you probably know, and it was already to late. In the 30 minutes in between the events you mention, there was mass confusion. Flt 77 was originally thought to be a fighter plane, because of its erratic maneuvers, and high speed, especially concerning the normal traffic over that area. You must keep in mind that flt 77 was in the normal ATC path of Runway 15 at Reagan National airport. The crash site is just over a mile from the landing point of planes on that path.
There is little excuse in the reaction time, but that certainly does NOT indicate some sort of malice. I despise George Bush, but I dont think for a second he or his administration had anything to do with this. It is not as simple as you think to scramble fighter planes from military bases, intercept and shoot down civilian airliners.
Not to mention that in the case of the burning up of virtually ALL of FLT77 inside the building, if an aircraft of that size had hit the Pentagon and produced the fireball that we see on the video, what would have had to happen would be for the aircraft to hit the wall and completely penetrate the wall, as in the entire aircraft going inside BEFORE the explosion and fire
Alright nospam, lets think about a few things here. We have a aircraft, that is about 150 feet long, and weighs in the neighborhood of 200,000 pounds. Travling at 500 mph. That means that from the moment the nose hit the outside of the building it took roughly .2 seconds for the entire aircraft to enter the building. It penetrated into the third row of structure while doing so. If you know anything about jet fuel, which is nothing more than a slightly more refined diesel fuel, it does not explode like gasoline, and is relatively slow burning. The fire that resulted is quite consistent with a large scale jet fuel fire.
because if the explosion had happened while the tail section of the plane was outside of the Pentagon, it would have been blown back and remained on the lawn instead of disappearing inside the building.
Again, jet fuel is not explosive like gasoline, it is much more similar to diesel, and by design is less explosive. The tail sectioned entered the building less than the blink of an eye after the nose did.
The entire 9/11/2001 scene is based on a LOT of very improbable things happening on the same day.... the odds are against it!
Cetainly not all of the question will be answered, but that does not indicate the Bush administration is implicit in its actions.
Maybe I'm crazy but I have applied the best logic that I can think of, and the
OFFICIAL 9/11 story is BOGUS!
Well maybe you are crazy. I dont know, but the logic you provide is questionable in my eyes. While as I said before that there will be questions that will forever be unknown, largely due to the fact that those who committed the acts are dead, and thier actual motivation is mysterious, to assume to the US government had something to do with it, is in my eyes slightly crazy.
It would seem that 9/11 was a FALSE FLAG ATTACK.
I would agree if you said it was a false flag attack by several middle eastern nations, most notably, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia I might be willing to listen.

The obstructions to an impartial inquiry by the Bush adminstration should be enough in itself to make everyone suspicious.

The failure to even censure let alone punish anyone involved in the 'security failure' should be enough to make everyone suspicious.

The fact that 9/11 suited Bush's plans massively should be enough to make everyone suspicious.

The fact that there have been many many American witnesses that contradict the official version should be enough to make everyone suspicious.

The fact that the same ATC guy oversaw 3 planes on 2 different occasions crashing after terrorist hijacking should be enough to make everyone suspicious. I mean, what do you actually have to do to get sacked at ATC in the US?

The fact that the FBI miraculously 'found' so much evidence should be enough to make everyone suspicious.

The fact that the Bin Laden family were spirited to safety by plane after the no flight restriction was imposed should be enough to make everyone suspicious.

I could go on for hours with these questions.

What stops most people from being suspicious is there difficulty in accepting that their leaders would do such a thing.

That feeling is understandable and is so strong that it is blinding them to very real issues.

But once you realise what a nasty piece of work the US Government is and then look at the suspicious circumstances of 9/11 you cannot help but be concerned about them.

Dawkins, can you tell me exactly how you think the Bush Administration, or the US government is involved? Please give me some actual evidence, not hearsay or anecdotal evidence that would be thrown out of court. Give me some concrete evidence.
Otherwise you continue to grasp at straws, and this is pointless.

Werbung:
Airliner fuel does not burn hot enough to melt structural steel.

Buildings do not fall at free fall speed and they leave lots of jaggedy points still standing.

Steel frame buildings do not collapse in fires. That is their point.

Bush was not whisked to safety which would put him and those children at risk. Is he that cruel or did he know he was safe?

Many witnesses report explosions at the towers and a missile at the pentagon.

Bush benefitted massively from 9/11 and when an investigation begins the police always start with who benefitted.

Bush obstructed an impartial investigation.

Evidence was hastily shipped out before it could be analysed

How much stuff do you want before you should as a citizen be demanding a full and impartial inquiry?

And if Bush had nothing to hide he would want one too.

Back