9/11 could not have happened as stated

Werbung:
My dad's got a fleet of airliners and he says it is impossible to do what the terrorists did with such little experience
LOL, your daddy has a fleet of airliners. How many and what type, what airline and why aren't you busy being a pilot for your Daddy. Sorry kid but you are full of Daddy jokes. PS, Dawkins rocks are all between his ears

Werbung:
If you want to see what many experts including pilots and US state veterans think about 9/11 and the US administration's version go to

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Here are a couple of examples, one after they got the flight recorder of one of the aircraft.

-----

Eight U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11
by Alan Miller

Official Account of 9/11: “Flawed”, “Absurd”, “Totally Inadequate”, “a Cover-up”

January 5, 2008 – Eight U.S. State Department veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. “There is no question in my mind, that there is enough evidence to justify a very comprehensive and hard hitting investigation of the kind we have not seen, with subpoenas, general questioning of people, releasing a lot of documents,” said Daniel Ellsberg, PhD, in a 2006 interview with Jack Blood.

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

12/22/07

PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
www.pilotsfor911truth.org

e-mail: pilots@pilotsfor911truth.org

UNITED 93 DATA PROVIDED BY US GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SUPPORT OBSERVED EVENTS
Pilots for 9/11 Truth, an international organization of pilots and aviation professionals, petitioned the National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB) via the Freedom of Information Act to obtain United Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder information, consisting of a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file and Flight Path Animation, allegedly derived from Flight 93 Flight Data Recorder (FDR). The data provided by the NTSB contradict observed events in several significant ways:

The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support observations.
All Altitude data on the northern approach contradicts witnesses published by the New York Times.
Witness observations of approach path contradict northern approach as described by Popular Mechanics and the US Govt. Several witnesses observed the aircraft approaching from southeast over Indian Lake and from the south prior to witnessing explosion. Parts found in New Baltimore, 8 miles southeast of crater is a direct contradiction to the northern approach claimed by the US Govt.
Environmental Protection Agency reports no soil contamination of jet fuel after testing 5,000-6,000 yards of earth including 3 ground wells. Smoke plume photographed by a witness does not suggest a jet fuel rich explosion.
Impact angle according to Flight Data Recorder does not support an almost vertical impact as the govt story and crater suggests.

----

On their site you will see a wealth of information from sober sources that should make every American demand a thorough and independent investigation of the events of 9/11 and the massive inconsistencies in the account given by the US administration.

Anyone who wouldn't want this is probably worried about what it would uncover.
The Links are blocked, and the explanations in the msg here need more specific conclusions tied to what you say the facts are. I'm not arguing one way or the other, I don't understand enough about anything to side one way or the other and would like a clearer picture painted for me.

Back