9/11 explained in 7 minutes

Werbung:
Can't see the video due to a firewall here at work.

khothla has had a habit of posting bad happenings, either in the US or in US activites abroad, bashing the US for them, and trying to tie them to old, tired conspiracy theories by Zionists or other such boogiemen.

Is this one more of the same? Or is it worth viewing?

Can't see the video due to a firewall here at work.

khothla has had a habit of posting bad happenings, either in the US or in US activites abroad, bashing the US for them, and trying to tie them to old, tired conspiracy theories by Zionists or other such boogiemen.

Is this one more of the same? Or is it worth viewing?

Tell me, how is it that this becomes a bad post, when it is a fact that over 65% of Americans are clammering to reopen the 9/11 investigations in the interest of the truth.

Tell me, how is it that this becomes a bad post, when it is a fact that over 65% of Americans are clammering to reopen the 9/11 investigations in the interest of the truth.
Just a little unbelievable.....

:rolleyes:

From the evidence that I have seen, I believe that destruction of the South Tower was indeed a CIA government job, but the North Tower was an was a completely unrelated coincidence that was accomplished by terrorists.

9/11 will always be controversial as the Kennedy assassination. It is scary to realize there are a lot of things going on in the government which we will never know in our lifetime. Distrust has grown to the max about everything, i.e., our neighbors, who's sitting next to us on public transportation, people in authority, some foreigners, crazy people who should be locked up in institutions, blah, blah, blah. Maybe we should quit watching the news and watch old movies on TCM.

Werbung:
Your right!!!

The MAINSTREAM news cannot be trusted,IT IS FILTERED TO KEEP PEOPLE LVIVING IN FEAR AND IS A WAY FOR THE GOVT. TO KEEP THEM IN CONTROL!

Back