A Bill O'Lielly SMACKDOWN!!!

Werbung:
Who's whining, NOW......Bill-O The Clown??!!!!! :p

When I say that Obama was friends with, sat on boards with, plugged books for, and launched his political carreer in the home of an unrepentant terrorist... Its all true.

When YOU say that Palin is trailer park white trash... thats not true, except for her being white.

I only see one clown around here, and its not Bill O'Reilly... its Mr. One-Liner-with-a-link.

When I say that Obama was friends with, sat on boards with, plugged books for, and launched his political carreer in the home of an unrepentant terrorist... Its all true.

When YOU say that Palin is trailer park white trash... thats not true, except for her being white.
BZZZZT!!!!!

Sorry, contestant. The issue was Bill-O The Clown whining-about how everyone's pickin' on "Tailspin" John & Sarah Quayle, for no-good-reason.

Feel free to come-back, tomorrow and try, AGAIN!! :p

BZZZZT!!!!!

Sorry, contestant. The issue was Bill-O The Clown whining-about how everyone's pickin' on "Tailspin" John & Sarah Quayle, for no-good-reason.

Feel free to come-back, tomorrow and try, AGAIN!! :p

Please tell us, whats the "Good Reason" for demonizing Palin?

when i say that obama was friends with, sat on boards with, plugged books for, and launched his political carreer in the home of an unrepentant terrorist... Its all true.

When you say that palin is trailer park white trash... Thats not true, except for her being white.

I only see one clown around here, and its not bill o'reilly... Its mr. One-liner-with-a-link.

bravo, bravisimo!!! :d

Thank you GenSen and calidem. I'd have to take Sham-Man off my ignore list to read his ludicrous posts and interminable batch of links-to-insubstantialness. I know, not a real word there, but it just fits so perfectly...!

Thank you GenSen and calidem. I'd have to take Sham-Man off my ignore list to read his ludicrous posts and interminable batch of links-to-insubstantialness. I know, not a real word there, but it just fits so perfectly...!

I guess it's the same as any new words Bush has tried to create over the years... :)

Werbung:
"When I say that Obama was friends with, sat on boards with, plugged books for, and launched his political carreer in the home of an unrepentant terrorist... Its all true."

No, it's not all true at all.

Here's your chance, what's your proof that Obama "launched his political career in the home of an unrepentant terrorist"? That claim is a lie, and their is no proof.

Back