A Call to Arms for all House of Politics Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

9sublime

It seems active members may be slightly on the decrease. Winter is coming up (in this hemisphere anyway) and so people should spend more time on their computers. This is the perfect time to get this forum really going.

Therefore, please, get family, friends, randomers from other forums, anyone with an intelligent input for this forum, to register to this forum and start debating and discussing.

Any ideas on how to increase membership would be appreciated too.

Many thanks,

Jack.

Werbung:
The key is that we're looking for thoughtful, intelligent posters who enjoy lengthy discussions, not just people who will drive our post count up with endless 1 liners and links to websites.

Since Admin has essentially disappeared, we're asking the active members here to help out.

Will do, I am not sure if you want a bunch of extra Alaskans here. I am by far the most intelligent and articulate of the lot. Which leaves a lot of be desired. Ill see what I can do though ;)

I'll ask around. There are a few people on this campus with actual political opinions. Granted, they're few and far in between, but we'll see.

Where is the Admin, it's like he's a ghost that never really does or says anything...

Yeah, it's kind of a mystery. He was very active in the early days, logging well over 500 posts on his Admin account, and hunreds more under multiple other names. Not only has he stopped posting on the regular forums, but he also doesn't answer private messages or questions in the Mod forum.

It certainly is strange that he would create a forum and then never visit it after a few moths. 9sub suggested that it might have been some kind of social experiment which could make sense because he posted from all points of view under different names.

Yeah, it's kind of a mystery. He was very active in the early days, logging well over 500 posts on his Admin account, and hunreds more under multiple other names. Not only has he stopped posting on the regular forums, but he also doesn't answer private messages or questions in the Mod forum.

It certainly is strange that he would create a forum and then never visit it after a few moths. 9sub suggested that it might have been some kind of social experiment which could make sense because he posted from all points of view under different names.

What were his other names?

What were his other names?

I guess since he doesn't come around anymore, it doesn't matter if I tell you. According to the IP address thingy that Mods have access to, he posted under Nammy, Multigraph, Everylyric, Fitch, Grounded, ActingNatural, BytheRules, zerorelations, the Waffle, RadicalActor, Moderator, T3sting...among a few others.

I guess since he doesn't come around anymore, it doesn't matter if I tell you. According to the IP address thingy that Mods have access to, he posted under Nammy, Multigraph, Everylyric, Fitch, Grounded, ActingNatural, BytheRules, zerorelations, the Waffle, RadicalActor, Moderator, T3sting...among a few others.

Wow, that's quite a lot of names. I imagine multiple id's are helpful in jump-starting a new site.

If he doesn't answer queries...what are you guys going to do when stuff like the hosting service comes up for renewal? Will Admin maintain it?

Well thats why your membership dropped and stopped being so active. Admin was half your active membership.

Though I still think its you USMC. You cant fool me boy.

Yeah, hopefully admin will come back around for the important bits like that.

Just as a precaution, if this forum was ever to go down, would anyone like to create a meeting point on another forum to get the regulars back together and start another? I would be willing to host.

Werbung:
Yeah, hopefully admin will come back around for the important bits like that.

Just as a precaution, if this forum was ever to go down, would anyone like to create a meeting point on another forum to get the regulars back together and start another? I would be willing to host.

You don't have to worry, you have until 2009

--
Registrant:
Domain Name Owners
848 North Rainbow Blvd. #1220
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HOUSEOFPOLITICS.COM
Created on: 25-Nov-06
Expires on: 25-Nov-09
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Owners, Domain Name dns@mainboom.com
848 North Rainbow Blvd. #1220
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back