Werbung:
You don't have to worry, you have until 2009

--
Registrant:
Domain Name Owners
848 North Rainbow Blvd. #1220
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HOUSEOFPOLITICS.COM
Created on: 25-Nov-06
Expires on: 25-Nov-09
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Owners, Domain Name dns@mainboom.com
848 North Rainbow Blvd. #1220
Las Vegas, Nevada 89107
United States

Yeh I checked that too, kinda bugged me he didn't use a tele# contact.

However his question about hosting is different from registration. The domain name registration is cheap, however hosting isn't just a 10$/yr bit like regisration, depending on his plan with his host, could cost from 20$/mo-150$/mo (or more , but I don't see that as plausible) so someone has to pay it continuously...

I'm all for this forum. It's a great idea, but it's true that it does need dedicated posters who know a little something and don't just spout off stupid insults to people who disagree.

As for the admin, that's an interesting story indeed. I have tried to start two boards in my time (one musical, the other political, which is still going despite me being virtually the only poster). Both were reasonable failures. Lack of interest. I did find myself on my first one posting as "strangers" get discussion rolling. Not even my most heated and belligerent posts got much response. Is the message board dead already? I remember discovering "message boards" in the good old BBS days.

Keep it up, I say. Political discussion rocks.

I'm all for this forum. It's a great idea, but it's true that it does need dedicated posters who know a little something and don't just spout off stupid insults to people who disagree.

As for the admin, that's an interesting story indeed. I have tried to start two boards in my time (one musical, the other political, which is still going despite me being virtually the only poster). Both were reasonable failures. Lack of interest. I did find myself on my first one posting as "strangers" get discussion rolling. Not even my most heated and belligerent posts got much response. Is the message board dead already? I remember discovering "message boards" in the good old BBS days.

Keep it up, I say. Political discussion rocks.

I think the problem is more that there are so many of them....

Very interesting thought, Coyote, you may be right indeed.

It's kind of like YouTube. Now every jerk in America with a camera (including myself) has flooded the internet with their version of what's funny. In some ways that's great - and in other ways that's bad. Well, if you take and good and you take the bad then you know what you get. The Facts of Life.

Kudos nonetheless to this message board - it's one of the best I've found so far.

Will do, I am not sure if you want a bunch of extra Alaskans here. I am by far the most intelligent and articulate of the lot. Which leaves a lot of be desired. Ill see what I can do though ;)

If what you say is true, never mind.

Werbung:
If what you say is true, never mind.

Lasher my friend, I know it is sometimes tough to pick out the joke in text, even with a wink at the end of it. But I wont give up hope yet.

Few things you will realise about me after debating with me. I can be sarcastic, satirical, and will some times play the devils advocate.

In the meantime, without knowing where you reside, I would actually encourage you to visit Alaska sometime and see for yourself what its all about. I think you would be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back