A Challenge

GenSeneca

I have 3 challenges, take just one - or two - or all 3, for anyone who would like to participate:

1. Name any prominent Conservative/Republican that has been seen by the public as the Victim when being attacked by Democrats.

2. Use character words to describe your opinion of Conservatives/Republicans and/or Liberal/Democrats. I.E. words like honest/dishonest, Hard Working/Lazy, Tolerant/Intolerant etc.

3. Name something thats more of a threat to freedom in America than our Government.

Werbung:
there is no answer to one or three

two....

republicans what it is currently defined as....FOR big oil, big business, the rich. Prudes, snobs, bible thumpers, non caring, racist, against education, anti gay anti choice

republicans what it used to be and hopefully will be again.... family values, religous, conservative, equality for all races, small government, freedom, strong, patriots, proud of country, for freedom to educate your child in the way you feel works best for your child even if it means not the public school system. pro life.

dems as defined... for everyone, equality, for the poor, honoring diversity, for education pro gay, pro abortion

dems as should be defined because it is.... anti life, anti moral, anti religous, anti christian, anti american, anti equality, anti choice in anything and everything EXCEPT Killing your offspring, selfish, greedy, thieves, robbers, liars and cheats :)

GenSeneca;54386]
Name something thats more of a threat to freedom in America than our Government.

Federal Farmer, just kidding... the KKK, no... the Crypt Keeper John McCain if he had a chance to get his hooks in it...

It's not that all government is bad... but with this administration I guess you make a good point.

Documentation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aEURwsrUSQ

John McCain if he had a chance to get his hooks in it...

So you see McCain as being a threat to your freedom but NOT Obama...

Without Government, neither one has the power to affect our freedoms.

Government is a necessary Evil. None of it is "good", it never can be "good" and putting your FAITH in Government is asking for trouble.

Are you claiming the General Public (as in a majority of public opinion) agrees with Ben Stein and thinks Larry Craig was made a victim?

Well I certainly don't think the majority because even Americans aren't that stupid but I know that Hannity said it was a bunch of made up stuff against Larry and I know that most righties seem to agree with him. Do you believe Larry has a wide stance?

Now where's your next challenge?

Well I certainly don't think the majority because even Americans aren't that stupid but I know that Hannity said it was a bunch of made up stuff against Larry and I know that most righties seem to agree with him. Do you believe Larry has a wide stance?
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. -Ronald Reagan
Ronald_Reagan.jpg

Now where's your next challenge?

Try taking a crack at #2.... I'm sure you have some wonderfully colorful language to describe Conservatives.

Offer is still open for people to take a shot at answering any of the challenges:

1. Name any prominent Conservative/Republican that has been seen by the public as the Victim when being attacked by Democrats.

2. Use character words to describe your opinion of Conservatives/Republicans and/or Liberal/Democrats. I.E. words like honest/dishonest, Hard Working/Lazy, Tolerant/Intolerant etc.

3. Name something thats more of a threat to freedom in America than our Government.

I thought of that too FF but then I remembered that Libs have run our country into the ground for the last two years while in power in congress.

so libs are the governemnt..... it meant the same thing so i figured no real answer

I suppose I should have been a bit more clear. Liberals are destroying the country from within, and from without the government. It is the Liberals who advocated, argued for, and advanced all of the "ills" we're dealing with LONG before they ever got to Congress or the courts. In my book, Liberals are the "useful idiots" that Lenin spoke of, and it is they who are doing the Communists work, only they're not smart enough to realize that Communism is dead.

Werbung:
Nobama was correct, Liberals are not so threatening outside of Government. When they are not running things, they have to go through the Courts (Government) to limit our freedoms.

I disagree. It is Liberal indoctrination, and Liberal ideals, all straight out of The Communist Manifesto, that have given us the politicians and Judges that have imposed their Communistic measures upon us. Think about it for a moment GS, nothing comes from nothing, everything has a beginning, and Liberalism IS the Genesis of the problems we're dealing with.

If there were no Liberals to begin with, there would be no Liberal Senators, no Liberal Representatives, and no Liberal Judges.

Back