A chance to show the world that you are not just racist fundamentalist nut jobs

Werbung:
America

You have the chance to show the world that you are not just nutty racist fundamentalists.

You have accused Obama of inexperience but whoop over the selection of Palin. A woman who even republicans describe as an ill-educated hypocrite with no relevant experience.

She is pro-life unless of course you happen to be an animal or a foreigner. She thinks the war on Afghanistan is god's will as news comes through of US troups massacring children. This news has taken longer to come through than it should because the Bush administration was relying on the word of a Fox news journalist who said it wasn't as bad as it looks.

She pretends to be a downhome mum but you can't lopok after 5 children, one with Downs', and do a 16 hour a day job. You have to hand them off to someone else.

She is a creationist thinking the world is a few thousand years old. How mad is that?

Is she fit material to be a heart attack away from being prsident of the USA?

McCain hardly knows her so he can't answer?

She has been selected solely because she is a white woman and if you fall for this cynical maipulation of all that is bad in the USA go and vote for her.

Tell the world that you value right wing hypocritical nut job fundamentalism provided it comes in a white box.

Or you could show the world that you have put the shameful politics of the current administration behind you.

I think you pretty much have Palin and the Neocons pegged.

Not all, but most of you are, what about you?

Well, I am not voting for McCain because Obama is black... I do not like his policies.

I do not think God has much of anything to do with the war in Iraq of Afghanistan, but I think the future of our foreign policy depends on success in the region.

I think that Iran must be stopped, I do not believe in negotiations with no pre-conditions. I think North Korea will be a major problem in the future.

I believe in a private market solutions to the healthcare problem, not government mandates and takeovers. I think lower taxes can generate higher tax revenues when given the time as well.

I think I am also rambling and will now stop. :p

Obama is worse than John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) I am voting against him for all the reasons I voted against John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) but I can add a few reasons on top of them.

He is a racist

I do not think John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) was a racist, he was just a moron

America

You have the chance to show the world that you are not just nutty racist fundamentalists.

Or you could show the world that you have put the shameful politics of the current administration behind you.

"The world" (translation: the western europe leftwing) can kiss our big, hairy, collective asses - the only thing we'll show you. :D We don't give a flaming f___ what you think, our internal politics is none of your business - butt out.

Unfortunately the US' joint obsessions with oil and right wing politics affects the whole world.

Do you think the hundreds of thousands of innocanet people the US has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan should 'butt out'?

Your mismanaged econopmy has had repercussions throughout the world making poor people even more impoverished.

The US presents itself to the world as the home of freedom and democracy and then attacks countries regularly that have elected governments it doesn't like (usually because the government looks aftert its own people before the interests of the US).

So, if the US would stop attacking other countries and get its economy in order and stop supplying Israel with WMD I would be only too happy to 'butt out'.

Anyone voting for the war-mongering thieveing hypocrites in your government deserves what they get.

I just feel sorry for the rest of the country.

But they shoul,d do something about it.

I wonder if those 60 children massacred in Afghanistan by US troups should butt out?

Oh, I forgot, they are dead.

Unfortunately the US' joint obsessions with oil and right wing politics affects the whole world.

Do you think the hundreds of thousands of innocanet people the US has killed in Iraq and Afghanistan should 'butt out'?

Your mismanaged econopmy has had repercussions throughout the world making poor people even more impoverished.

The US presents itself to the world as the home of freedom and democracy and then attacks countries regularly that have elected governments it doesn't like (usually because the government looks aftert its own people before the interests of the US).

So, if the US would stop attacking other countries and get its economy in order and stop supplying Israel with WMD I would be only too happy to 'butt out'.

Anyone voting for the war-mongering thieveing hypocrites in your government deserves what they get.

I wonder if those 60 children massacred in Afghanistan by US troups should butt out?

Maybe the 2,500 people killed in New York on 9/11 should "butt out"... oh I forgot they are dead.

Do again tell why we invaded Afghanistan for oil, since they do not have any.

were you at the video music awards last night?

No but I did hear there was a great spech by a UK guy called Russell Brand.

I think he siad that in the UK Bush wouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors.

I wish I had been there

No but I did hear there was a great spech by a UK guy called Russell Brand.

I think he siad that in the UK Bush wouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors.

I wish I had been there

He was a stupid, pathetic moron. He made all of Europe look stupid.

First of all was he so stupid that he did not notice most of the people watching him were not old enough to vote? or did he assume they were Dem’s and wouldn’t let something as silly as the law get in their way?

It would be equally as stupid for an American to go lecture some European Country on what dweep they should vote for.

You can’t possibly understand I don’t think how stupid he looked both in his actual looks and also by what he said, so why do I bother trying to explain it to you.

He is highly intelligent.

You are calling him a moron because hs said to the world a truth you can't abide.

And so what if the people in the audience can't vote (not that you could know). Yet.

Millions of people were watching on TV.

I suppose you know how old they all are too.

He told the truth that your leader is a buffoon and it went down really well.

That is what the world thinks of Bush.

Werbung:
News flash. We don't like Bush either. You can't get anyones goat by bashing Bush. Find a new flavor to lick. You must not think much of the leader of your country either, you won't even name him. I really hate sending foreign aid to unimportant lands.

Back