A chance to show the world that you are not just racist fundamentalist nut jobs

Andy

I don't know how to make this any simpler but I will try once more.

You cannot prove non-existence.

It is logically impossible.

Using the impossibility of proving that god does not exist as evidence of his existence is just a demonstration of the desperation of those asserting that it as it has no implications of that sort whatsoever.

Dr Who, the bible is full of witness accounts that are either discredited or so far fetched that they need corroboration and there isn't any.

You claim there is a spirit but you can't say where is or how something non-physical interacts with the physical.

Then there is the problem of the illogicality of god.

As I have explained omniscience and omnipotence are mutually exclusive and just redefining omniscience won't wash. He either knows everything or he doesn't.

Then there is the problem that if god did exist he would be hideous as he made everything including free will knowing how it would be used so he is responsible for everything that happens.

But nevertheless lots of people will burn in hell for the way they think.

So, apart from that, there is a very convincing story you have built supporting the very reasonable claim that god exists.

Werbung:
Bododie

I didn't ask you to just name some countries.

I asked you to name some to which you hate giving aid becaus they are unimportant.

Perhaps, in the spirit of the accusations being made against me you would care to say what aid is given and why these countries are, in your words, unimportant.

Bododie

I didn't ask you to just name some countries.

I asked you to name some to which you hate giving aid becaus they are unimportant.

Perhaps, in the spirit of the accusations being made against me you would care to say what aid is given and why these countries are, in your words, unimportant.

If you would just get unashamed enough to name what ever country you are from, I will name it as unimportant enough for aid

How do you classify a country as unimportant?

Start with Pakistan, one the US' friends helping them with the war v Afghanistan.

How do you classify a country as unimportant?

Start with Pakistan, one the US' friends helping them with the war v Afghanistan.

I think pakistan is important, Seriously, I think all countrys are important but I do believe we should not give aid to terrorist nations.

Egypt is an example, they want to kill Israel and if they could they would do harm to us. We should not be giving them any money. We should give no money to any country like that.

Pakistan was named by bobodie as a country that is unimportant.

The US routinely aids terrorists who commit acts agains Cuba and South America.

It certainly allows them to live on US soil

That's a joke. What have they done except protect bin Laden?Did I miss when Pakistan denounced the attacks on our soil?

Friend? No. Strict Muslim country.

As for the criteria for being unimportant, it's simple. Any country that gives nothing back to America, takes MY tax money, and then complains about my "arrogance", is not only unimportant, but a danger. Why should the countries that I have mentioned be important to me? What do any of the countries I have mentioned have to offer America? Do you really expect me to care as much about another country as I do my own? Do any of the countries I have mentioned feel that way?

Pakistan: Islamic country. Musharaff is as much of a clown and coward as any man living. If Pakistan is our friend, why are they protecting the one man that claimed to be behind the attacks on my land? What kind of human being dances in the street, clapping upon hearing of the deaths of 3000 innocent people? Answer, a dog faced Pakistani woman/animal. What have we gotten from Pakistan for the money I have spent on their sorry asses? A FRIEND?

Newsflash darlin': Ain't no Islamic, Zionist, dictatorial government in existence that's my friend. Don't need them, don't want them, and that baby, is my right in America.
If you want to know more about human rights that probably don't exist in your land, ask, we'll all be glad to give you a vicarious experience.

Ok you don't know much about Pakistan.

They give significant help to the CIA.

You are also spectacularly selfish.

The US consumes more of the world's resource than any other nation.

It is taking oil and gas from the countries of the middle east.

It is one of the world's biggest polluters.

And your own government has taken a trillion tax dollars off you to fight illegal wars.

How much does it give in aid?

Actually I know a great deal about Pakistan, and all of the Middle East for that matter, and yes I am selfish. So what? What do you care what I feel as long as you get my money. I can tell you for a fact that I am not the kind of life form that would ever be pleased about the deaths of innocent people, despite our political, religious differences. I am human. As for helping the CIA, gosh, do you think it was out of the Islamic kindness of their hearts that Pakistan helped us? How about it was either that or we tear your country up looking for bin Laden, since you won't give him up? Your definition of friend is deficient. As for using the resources, is there some country that is giving them to us for free? 'cause if there is, then THAT country IS my friend. Maybe if the rest of the world quit coming here from their own miserable lands, we could change that. America doesn't need another person, thank you. Of course, I guess you could say that as many Americans emigrate to less ecomically fortunate countries... OH WAIT A MINUTE, no they don't!

A trillion dollars? do you think we haven't topped that in the last 50 years in foreign aid? Here's how it really works my friend, we give money to countries to BUY their help, FOR US, not friendship. Don't think for a minute that America cares about friends in the world. Allies are not necessarily friends, just a political stand-off. Get real. This is survival in a world where different peoples can't seem to get along, not a birthday party.

Dawkinsrock, I can be selfish, but I would still help another individual in need. If Americans are fundamentalist nut jobs, what would you call a suicide bomber? What would you call the coward that talks someone else into blowing themselves and children up for "the cause", but won't do it to themselves? The answer: Not an American.

How much does it give in aid?

The United States gives billions every year in overt aid to pretty much every country on Earth.

This figure does not include covert aid, or aid given by American charities. It also does not account for the role the United States plays in the World Bank and the IMF.

Werbung:
How much aid and to which countries and for what?

And stealth bombers are much worse than suicide bombers

Foreign aid is given in some form to over 150 nations throughout the world by the United States.

According to Congress, there are five types of foreign aid that are given by the United States. These are: Bilateral development assistance, economic aid supporting U.S. political and security objectives, humanitarian assistance, multilateral assistance, military assistance. The amount of aid given in each of these categories differs depending on the time, however the two largest sections as of now are development assistance and economic aid supporting United States political and security objectives. These two programs account for over 50% of the total foreign aid given by the United States.

Since the budget varies yearly and much of the aid is covert and buried in appropriations bill, it is hard to give you a exact number. That said, the biggest form of AID from the United States comes from donations to non-profits. This accounted around $300,000,000,000. While some of this money does go to domestic programs, much of it also goes overseas, in addition to the aid that the government is giving as well.

Back