A fake plane was added for south tower explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

7forever

This is so simple it's stupid. The plane does not pass through the open skyline before it comes into view which proves a fake plane was added.
no-plane_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.
Unseen 911 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ - YouTube

Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008 The FBI and the Department of Justice have released ten new videos relating to the events of 9/11, three years after a freedom of information act request for the footage was submitted.

Werbung:
The cropped horizontal shot shown on TV travels west to east. The wide angle I posted and the divebomb footage are south to north. Fake plane west is NOT west of the towers where it is, in some news footage but there's a plane just west of T1 facing south on the map?
wtc_p200003-1.jpg

wtc2.jpg

2 fake planes 4 seconds before impact

The dive bomb footage was south to north which is (I think) the official flight path. The true flight path was west to east and consistent with the (BALL) ufo being the small plane that many described, including Matt Lauer. A flying saucer circled the tower and bumped into, IMO, the east side of tower 2. The same plane cannot be in different locations at the same time with the nose facing east in one and north in the other. This case is closed in regards to the official story being anything but bull****.
wtc2.jpg

wtc1.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

A Eureka moment for real 911 research

Whether truthers have noticed this before or not, I don't know but the live footage does NOT show the nose of the fake plane coming out the north side of T2 because tv fakery had not taken place yet.
northeast-bomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

nose-fake-out_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The live footage shows no plane to the south or west of the towers. .

The bomb that floated into T2 is circled on the top right about 10 seconds before impact.
wtcorb3.jpg

Digi-plane meets ufo bomb for southeast FAKE-OUT. Notice how it bee bops across the south side like something right out of the Jetsons.

The fireball was on the northeast corner consistent with the missile impact on the north side of T1. T2 is consistent with the initial impact being on the east side and then creates the massive fireball on the northeast corner.

Matt Lauer described the ball being a small plane circling the building. No plane can circle a building. It is complete bull****. A helicopter or ufo packed with explosives for sure and that is what exploded T2, not a missile and certainly not a commercial jet. One witness kinda snickered and commented on how slow it was moving. The only witness describing it live was a female reporter who said a helicopter was approaching and she freaked out when it exploded. I will try and get that footage.
orb-bump_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Watch the white object on the northeast corner before it explodes. This could be where the orb really exploded creating the fireball in that very location.

4:48
911stealth Live Chopper 4 NBC No Plane Dim Orb vs 2 Stored NBC Tiny Orb - YouTube

FAKE PLANE SOUTH VS. UFO WEST WINS

The orb cannot be ignored because the fake west plane was shown on all networks who allowed and participated in TV FAKERY. These pics are 13-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball and show the circular bomb well west of the dive bomber myth. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt and that makes the ufo bomb the unanimous winner.
wtcdive.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

2nd hit CBS divebomber CBS9 4:37 pm - YouTube

The wide angle has it right except the orb/missile really came from the west not south. The nose does not come through the north side in the wide angle, live footage, or even the dive bomber footage. This further proves video fakery and makes the west to east path stronger.
no-plane_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Advance this clip to 4:00 or before and see the plane created out of thin air from behind the building just right of the open and unobstructed skyline.
Unseen 911 Footage Finally Released By FBI, DOJ - YouTube

The fake planes are facing different directions and the angles are only slightly different, not enough to change the impossible. The orb caused the explosion in the live footage with nothing that can debunk that visual fact, that's supported by witnesses saying small plane and one guy laughing at whatever it was, a ufo.

The dive bomb shows it going south to north exactly. The other side is east and somewhat north. It might have taken out the southeast corner but that doesn't work because the fake plane had to disappear into the building, hence, south to north.

The hole that was NOT supposed to be there but has to be there but is not there because no plane impacted T2. Everyone has seen the failure of TV fakery showing the nose come through the northeast side and the live footage showing no such thing. Add to that a picture with no circular hole.
wtcnohole.jpg

The west orb compared to fake plane west

An epic slip up by roof news lady...OOPS!

"I believe that could be a police helicopter" and then T2 explodes two seconds later. She changes it to what must be a jumbo jet but the cat's out of the bag. It's the same as Connally saying he saw the third shot and changes it because he saw the driver shoot jfk. In the other live clip, the woman says there's another explosion but never acknowledges the orb. She did the right thing but this lady slipped up.
wtcwestorb.jpg

wtcfakewest.jpg

9/11 South Tower Strike WB11 Live (WPIX) - YouTube
This is fake plane west clearly showing the digi-plane taking the same west to east path as the orb like bomb, min-missile, ufo jetson floater.
The Grand TV Illusion - YouTube

I hate pathetic 9'11 truthers...sad little people ...worse then even Birthers.

Lol. The mantra of the social progressive and tolerant. "WE HATE".

But they sure expect everyone else to care about them and their "girlfriends".

Maybe the footage apparently showing no planes has been faked? I don't know.
I'm not proposing a specific explanation, you are. I asked a perfectly reasonable question about your proposed explanation and I still don't think there has been a convincing answer to it.

But the two women support there being no plane. One by keeping her mouth shut about the orb but she says there's been another explosion in T2, the other by slipping up, describing what might be a police helicopter 2 seconds before it explodes. We all know that anyone would know if it was helicopter because it has a propeller.

She described in her own way a ufo flying into the towers from the west. The world is ****ed and I am 100 percent sure of that after jfk and now 911. There is no way they would not have described it as it was happening because that would be shocking for anyone to see a jumbo jet flying into a building. 911 was a hoax to continue the NWO. This event was of an epic proportion.

Werbung:
I hate pathetic 9'11 truthers...sad little people ...worse then even Birthers.

You hate the fact that you are pathetic and cannot control the destruction of your comfortable belief in debunked computer graphics. NO PLANE HIT T2, you willing fool.

wtcnoplanepic.jpg

bcl_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back