A Grand Slam!

Libsmasher

That lady from alaska knocked one out of the park! :D

FINALLY some republican takes on the snotty Obama elitism:

“We prefer candidates who don’t talk about us one way in Scranton and the other way in San Francisco,”

FINALLY some republican deals with obama's total lack of relevent experience, when Palin said (approximate quote) "I guess being a community organizer is like being the mayor of a small town - but without the responsibility."

:D

You go, girl!

Werbung:
if she wants to play the experiance card she should realy think again...Il Congress and US Sentate vs mayor of 9000 and gov of state thats mostly ice and mt's

Sorry, won't wash. All a senator does is vote - in Obama's case, on the rare times he shows up. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. And since scores of other senators vote, responsibility is diffused.

A GOVERNOR, by contrast, or any other EXECUTIVE, is the person on the spot. THAT is the relevent experience. Palin has 20 months, versus zip for Obama - no contest.

Firstly, I will say that was the best speech she ever gave. I honestly was anticipating a flop, or enough to get by at most. But she did give a great speech. Her recent State of the State Address was more like a nervous high school valedictorian than anything. She also stormed out of a stump speech in a small village in tears when she was heckled for a questionable statement back in 2006.

Overall though, she needs to realise that she is now in the big leagues and her speech will not go unanswered. Unfortunately I dont think she is prepared for the things that are going to come her way.

I thought Chris Matthews summed it up pretty well in his statements along the lines that Palin was not a response to Hillary or Biden, but to Obama himself.

Sorry, won't wash. All a senator does is vote - in Obama's case, on the rare times he shows up. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. And since scores of other senators vote, responsibility is diffused.

A GOVERNOR, by contrast, or any other EXECUTIVE, is the person on the spot. THAT is the relevent experience. Palin has 20 months, versus zip for Obama - no contest.

You see the difference though is that the scope of issues covered in those votes is far and away on a larger scale what the Governor of Alaska deals with. She has done an alright job so far, dont get me wrong, but she hasnt had to deal with anything outside of the Alaska Fishbowl.

You see the difference though is that the scope of issues covered in those votes is far and away on a larger scale what the Governor of Alaska deals with. She has done an alright job so far, dont get me wrong, but she hasnt had to deal with anything outside of the Alaska Fishbowl.

What did that mean, what the governor of Alaska deals with?

Does the Governor of Alaska have a less complicated job than the Governor of other states?

and does a Mayor of any town big or small have less responsibility as a community organziner? Seriously?

Alaska can not be this back aswards that they are differnt than other states. Its as though we are talking about the land of OZ, because only in Oz would a community organizer be more qualified than Mayors or Governors.

Either way, I am happy... let the left keep attacking her because I think it will make her stronger,

they can try this one

did you notice she doesnt look like the men on the dollar bill?

and by the way.....she is a woman!

I dont guess her name is funny so dang we cant make fun of that

but I am sure she has cousins who can be blasted

If I were you I'd keep my counsel for a while.

She has not been tested yet.

But she is already spouting the kind of jingoistic crap about denying rights to people because you call them Al Qaeda.

I know you types don't actually like the principle of innocent until proven but you might if you were stuck in Guantanamo for years for doing nothing except being a muslim.

And see how she only has to mention Al Qaeda and you are all whooping.

That is precisely why the Bush adminsitration wanted 9/11 to happen.

And you are swallowing it wholesale.

Obama has been running for president 183 days after he got his senate job, and he STILL has not been vetted or tested, the few tests he had were his opinion on russia/georgia problem HE GOT IT WRONG

talk about swollowing something wholesale :)

I have no problem with attacking Sara Palin on her record, I just think its sick to say her child is not her child or her other child being pregnant is an issue. I think its healthy to attack any of them on the issues they support or do not support. But wouldnt you think Obama should be in there too. the media refuses to even look at him except to bow to him. With her they attack for things that have nothing to do with anything.

but I would not expect you to understand that

You've got a coffin dodger and a rookie paired up as the republican nomination.

Do they cancel each other out?

Not one word about the middle class. Not one word about heathcare. Not one word about education. Not one word about Iraq, Afghanistan or Pakistan... not one statement about anything to make peoples lives better or solve any problem. And she certainly wasn't going to bring up her education a "Journalism degree". The only policy thing I heard at all was the standard McCain camp ideology about less talk to Iran. Maybe stir things up a little more there.

Palin did the standard Me, Myself, and I speech. And that's probably what she had to do. Nobody except for the people in Alaska and the people investigating her had a clue who she was. I guess those "fixing things" and getting away from the Bush policies isn't something they really can talk much about though so again... she did what she could do..

So on balance she was good for the room she was in. I think it's clear that what McCain's head strategist said is their strategy for the rest of the election. He said... This election isn't about issues.

It's a pretty easy track to see... POW POW POW... WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN.

Do I think it will sell against SMART INSPIRING LEADER, SMART INSPIRING LEADER, SMART INSPIRING LEADER... FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT, FOREIGNER POLICY EXPERT, FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT?

I look forward to when there's a real spontaneous answer needed to respond to a reporter about a complicated domestic or international issue. I look forward to the debates.:)

You've got a coffin dodger and a rookie paired up as the republican nomination.

Do they cancel each other out?

You have a rookie with more skeletons in his closet than anyone I know of, who can not take a stand on anything without consulting his 300 advisors and even then he gets it wrong, and how long as joe been in the senate? i think two or there people have been there longer I THINK. he is not change, he is the same old crap and old at that, he doestn look like it with those hair implants though

But you have supported a president for 8 years that is a cocaine abuser, an alcoholic, a muliple busienss failure, who struggles to put coherent sentences together etc.

Not one word about the middle class. Not one word about heathcare. Not one word about education. Not one word about Iraq, Afghanistan or Pakistan... not one statement about anything to make peoples lives better or solve any problem. And she certainly wasn't going to bring up her education a "Journalism degree". The only policy thing I heard at all was the standard McCain camp ideology about less talk to Iran. Maybe stir things up a little more there.

Palin did the standard Me, Myself, and I speech. And that's probably what she had to do. Nobody except for the people in Alaska and the people investigating her had a clue who she was. I guess those "fixing things" and getting away from the Bush policies isn't something they really can talk much about though so again... she did what she could do..

So on balance she was good for the room she was in. I think it's clear that what McCain's head strategist said is their strategy for the rest of the election. He said... This election isn't about issues.

It's a pretty easy track to see... POW POW POW... WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN.

Do I think it will sell against SMART INSPIRING LEADER, SMART INSPIRING LEADER, SMART INSPIRING LEADER... FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT, FOREIGNER POLICY EXPERT, FOREIGN POLICY EXPERT?

I look forward to when there's a real spontaneous answer needed to respond to a reporter about a complicated domestic or international issue. I look forward to the debates.:)

She did talk about Iraq, you just were not listening.

Obama and his "followers" have attacked her since day one, the media who adore and love obama has been doing same. This was her night to introduce herself. Apparently she cant even do that right :)

if you spread she has hiv that might get traction..... or maybe she is a lesbian? I am sure you can smear her really good between now and when i get off work :)

She criticised Obama for wanting to ensure that anyone accused of being in Al Qaeda should have their rights preserved.

Isn't that criticism unconstitutional?

Isn't there something somewhere in the long forgotten constituion or bill of rights about bebing innocent until proven guilty?

Werbung:
Back