A Grand Slam!

What did that mean, what the governor of Alaska deals with?
Well the scope of the Governor of Alaska, generally ends in Alaska. Meaning that compared to what even a first term Congressmember, the Governor of Alaska doesnt deal with any foreign policy directly, zero briefings or access to meaningful national security issues. Zero greater domestic policy.
Does the Governor of Alaska have a less complicated job than the Governor of other states?
Kind of a loaded question...not less complicated, but different. Even statewide politics here is still small compared to other places, and our Governor has always taken a second place in power behind the Congressional Delegation. If I had to choose one state where none of the current/former governors are probably likely qualified to be President, it is Alaska.
and does a Mayor of any town big or small have less responsibility as a community organziner? Seriously?
Firstly, you are comparing apples to oranges. So I will say that an Illinois State Lawmaker would have more responsibility than the Mayor of Wasilla. A much more complex constituency and vastly greater scope of issues. No question. Mayor of Wasilla does not operate the city. It falls to the city manager. While the manager is accountable to the Council and Mayor, they are the COO and the Mayor is Chairperson of the Board and the Counil making up the board.
Alaska can not be this back aswards that they are differnt than other states. Its as though we are talking about the land of OZ, because only in Oz would a community organizer be more qualified than Mayors or Governors.
It is worth pointing out that outside of her political seats, Sarah has been a short lived sports caster, and a 2 week a year commercial fisherwoman with the family. I read somewhere that Obama was able to register 60some thousand people to vote, that would be 10x larger than Wasilla, and would be the second largest city in the state. Do you want to compare 2 weeks a year of work to going to his accomplishments at Harvard?
Either way, I am happy... let the left keep attacking her because I think it will make her stronger,
It might, but I know people who have seen her storm out of a campaign event in tears in front of the whole village. She in the past has shown to be able to dish it out, but doesnt take it well at all. I dont think she is ready for prime time.

but I am sure she has cousins who can be blasted
No need to stretch as far as her cousins. There is enough just below the surface on Sarah herself to last until election time.
Obamanation, remember back in the spring when we had the thread about her jumping on the plane after her water broke to deliver her baby in Alaska?
I might have to re-read that one. I remember you not being happy at all with that judgement.

Werbung:
Well the scope of the Governor of Alaska, generally ends in Alaska. Meaning that compared to what even a first term Congressmember, the Governor of Alaska doesnt deal with any foreign policy directly, zero briefings or access to meaningful national security issues. Zero greater domestic policy.

Kind of a loaded question...not less complicated, but different. Even statewide politics here is still small compared to other places, and our Governor has always taken a second place in power behind the Congressional Delegation. If I had to choose one state where none of the current/former governors are probably likely qualified to be President, it is Alaska.

Firstly, you are comparing apples to oranges. So I will say that an Illinois State Lawmaker would have more responsibility than the Mayor of Wasilla. A much more complex constituency and vastly greater scope of issues. No question. Mayor of Wasilla does not operate the city. It falls to the city manager. While the manager is accountable to the Council and Mayor, they are the COO and the Mayor is Chairperson of the Board and the Counil making up the board.

It is worth pointing out that outside of her political seats, Sarah has been a short lived sports caster, and a 2 week a year commercial fisherwoman with the family. I read somewhere that Obama was able to register 60some thousand people to vote, that would be 10x larger than Wasilla, and would be the second largest city in the state. Do you want to compare 2 weeks a year of work to going to his accomplishments at Harvard?

It might, but I know people who have seen her storm out of a campaign event in tears in front of the whole village. She in the past has shown to be able to dish it out, but doesnt take it well at all. I dont think she is ready for prime time.

No need to stretch as far as her cousins. There is enough just below the surface on Sarah herself to last until election time.
Obamanation, remember back in the spring when we had the thread about her jumping on the plane after her water broke to deliver her baby in Alaska?
I might have to re-read that one. I remember you not being happy at all with that judgement.

So I will say that an Illinois State Lawmaker would have more responsibility than the Mayor of Wasilla

can you explain to me what an illinois state lawmaker does? if they do something differnt than Oregon then I would like to know. Because an Oregon state lawmaker may or may not show up to work, the pay is the same either way. they listen or not listen to the arguments and they vote yes or no on the issue. If they want ( and obama never did) they can write and introduce bills, but they by no means have to, I do not think Oregon has a present button to push, its yes or no.

Do you seriously and honestly think going to work if you feel like it, listening to arguments and picking yes no or present has more responsibility than the mayor of any town in any city in any state in the whole of the "57" states in this great nation

I don't know why everyone is banging on about this woman.

the only important factor for a very significant percentage of US voters is that she has that all-important qualification.

She's white.

It is only around 40 years since the US abolished apartheid (legally that is)

i don't know why everyone is banging on about this woman.

The only important factor for a very significant percentage of us voters is that she has that all-important qualification.

She's white.

It is only around 40 years since the us abolished apartheid (legally that is)

dawkinsrocks has no clothes!!!

Werbung:
Back