A Great-Opportunity For The "Pro-Life" Folks!

Werbung:
There is a ton of murder committed during declared war.

Ask your troups in Eye-rack. Lindie England could probably tell you about that.

But BigRob, I am still waiting to hear your principle that states that the foetus has a right to life that Iraqi civilians and those wrongly executed don't have.

I know this is really hard for you because there is no answer to that which makes sense and that the honourable thing to do would be to admit that the point leaves your pro life stance completely exposed for the nonesense that it is.

But as a moderator you should display some kind of reason and that means that you should either explain this apparent contradiction or accept it and change your views.

But BigRob, I am still waiting to hear your principle that states that the foetus has a right to life that Iraqi civilians and those wrongly executed don't have.

In a legally declared war people will die. In the case of a wrongly convicted person, they had trials and appeals. In the case of a fetus, they are simply killed out of convenience.

I know this is really hard for you because there is no answer to that which makes sense and that the honourable thing to do would be to admit that the point leaves your pro life stance completely exposed for the nonesense that it is.

No it doesn't. Convicted felons have had a trial by jury and many appeals. In a war, it is unfortunate, but that is the way it is. With a baby, they had no trial, they had no war declared on them.

But as a moderator you should display some kind of reason and that means that you should either explain this apparent contradiction or accept it and change your views.

I know you are going to just sit there and ask the same questions over and over again until you get the answer you want to hear, but you will not get it from me, because I don't buy into your whole argument.

If you had a trial for the baby, and convicted it, then I would be fine with you killing it, but until then, they have the right to life.

Your answers are risible.

You behave as though killing people in war and execution is unavoidable.

With the death penalty all you have to do is abolish it and bingo, no more innocent people murderd by the state.

If you don't think the lives of those innocent people are worth something as simple as that your stance as a pro lifer is laughable.

And as god aborts more foetuses than anyone it can't be that bad can it?

.....Even if someone (in some other country) has decided their homeland is the "official-battleground" for the War Against Terrorism....without any input from the people living there??? :rolleyes:

So, then.....if we're gonna be consistant, here....when someone (from some other country) decides your real-estate is now "officially" a war-zone....the local-residents' concerns are of secondary-importance....like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden & The World Trade Towers....correct? :rolleyes:

In a legally declared war people will die. In the case of a wrongly convicted person, they had trials and appeals. In the case of a fetus, they are simply killed out of convenience.
You killed your last fetus out-of-conveneince....and, now you stand in-judgement of others?? That makes sense, to you??

Your answers are risible.

You behave as though killing people in war and execution is unavoidable.

With the death penalty all you have to do is abolish it and bingo, no more innocent people murderd by the state.

If you don't think the lives of those innocent people are worth something as simple as that your stance as a pro lifer is laughable.

And as god aborts more foetuses than anyone it can't be that bad can it?

Let us turn around your logic and say since you are pro-death in the form of abortion, please justify why you are upset about Iraq, since clearly people really do not have the right to live.

Killing people in a war is unavoidable, ever wondered how a war is defined? As for people on death row, they were tried and convicted in numerous courts. Do away the death penalty and then you just moan about innocent people in prison for life. It finally turns into a society where no one ever goes to jail on the off chance that we put someone in there by mistake.

If you want to hold a trial by jury for every baby you abort and convict them of murder, then you can go ahead and abort them.

BigRob, try to read and understand the following.

I am talking about the death of innocent people either by wrongful execution or by civilians being bombed in warfare.

One group did get a trial which was inadequate (as many trials are) and the others got no trial.

This makes the last point you made about convicting foetuses not only ridiculous but irrelevant.

Stop inventing my arguments to facillitate a response and try answering what I actually say.

God aborts more foetuses than anyone.

Why don't you hold funerals for them?

BigRob, try to read and understand the following.

I am talking about the death of innocent people either by wrongful execution or by civilians being bombed in warfare.

One group did get a trial which was inadequate (as many trials are) and the others got no trial.

This makes the last point you made about convicting foetuses not only ridiculous but irrelevant.

Stop inventing my arguments to facillitate a response and try answering what I actually say.

God aborts more foetuses than anyone.

Why don't you hold funerals for them?

You have to be one of the least logical posters here.

G-d does not exist in your world... right? So how can you use G-d to defend baby murdering? Oh wait, because you're nutz!

You are in completely in favor of murdering babies unable to have broken any laws, yet want to prevent those doing the most horrible of crimes and convicted in court, of being put to death. How can you kill the innocent and save the guilty? Oh wait, because you're nutz!

You want to protect those who fly planes into buildings and blow themselves up in night clubs, but can't stand the thought of us accidently killing people in the fog of war, a war done to stop the prior group. How can you support terrorists, and condemn those stopping terrorism? Oh wait... because... YOU ARE NUTZ! Yet... somehow fitting for a dawky follower.

Dawkins btw, said if he could end all rape, or end Christianity, he would end Christianity and allow women to be raped. Compassionate atheism at its best. Nutz! Totally nutz.

Werbung:
Back