A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum bucke

Pandora

Well, Planned Parenthood at it again. A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum buckets they are AGAIN

A nurse working for Planned Parenthood has been suspended for telling a girl to lie about her age so she can obtain an abortion. And to not say the mans age so he wont be prosecuted for having sex with a 13 year old.

This group makes me sicker than any other group out there. The nurse did not care that this supposed 13 year old said she was pregnant by a guy over 30. All she could think about is how to get this abortion done. Killing a baby mattered far more to her than the idea the girl seemed to be being used by some older man, or that the girl was thought to be under the legal age of consent for abortion in that state without parent permission.

The nurse should be fired not suspended and she should lose her nursing license and possibly go to jail for what she did. That nurse should also have cared about the fact she thought this 13 year old girl was being taken advantage of by a 30 year old man.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/05/video-captures-abortion-coaching/?page=3

Werbung:
Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

Well, Planned Parenthood at it again. A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum buckets they are AGAIN

A nurse working for Planned Parenthood has been suspended for telling a girl to lie about her age so she can obtain an abortion. And to not say the mans age so he wont be prosecuted for having sex with a 13 year old.

This group makes me sicker than any other group out there. The nurse did not care that this supposed 13 year old said she was pregnant by a guy over 30. All she could think about is how to get this abortion done. Killing a baby mattered far more to her than the idea the girl seemed to be being used by some older man, or that the girl was thought to be under the legal age of consent for abortion in that state without parent permission.

The nurse should be fired not suspended and she should lose her nursing license and possibly go to jail for what she did. That nurse should also have cared about the fact she thought this 13 year old girl was being taken advantage of by a 30 year old man.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/dec/05/video-captures-abortion-coaching/?page=3

Planned Parenthood is the MOST helpful low cost/no cost place women can go for many things... sex education... birth control... etc.

In the scenario you describe the girl in question was obviously abused by a man and very scared. To make a legal complaint against the man would have brought out her overall situation including her age. It's traumatic and much in the same way any women raped is often wanting to be kept anonymous the overall situation is regrettable.

The clinic workers should follow the law but the law should also be modified to always allow the individual involved to make her own decision in this matter and have a right to privacy about that decision.

It's all very unfortunate for everybody... but Planned Parenthood as an overall organization is an absolutely wonderful and highly used and needed nationwide (I think worldwide) women's group.

Re: A group of pro life people exposed planned parenthood for the hypocritical scum b

the girl was a woman who was able to pretend she was 13
that adult should have been more worried about the girl and helping catch the perp the girl told her about instead of being interested in killing the baby

she thought the girl was 13 and by law that is too young for an abortion without a parents permission.

the woman should be fired and anyone else like her out there should be fired.

why is it that the law is always something optional when it comes to libs and abortion?

the girl was a woman who was able to pretend she was 13
that adult should have been more worried about the girl and helping catch the perp the girl told her about instead of being interested in killing the baby

she thought the girl was 13 and by law that is too young for an abortion without a parents permission.

the woman should be fired and anyone else like her out there should be fired.

why is it that the law is always something optional when it comes to libs and abortion?

Did you not read what I said at all?:confused:

I said THEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE LAW... and that that law should be legally changed thus eliminating the legal dilemma.

The FIRST priority should be the overall wellbeing of the woman or the girl involved and in the actual position.

The fact is no one went looking for a girl to talk into an abortion... the girl, woman, whoever came to all the way into Planned Parenthood asking them for HELP.

Did you not read what I said at all?:confused:

I said THEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE LAW... and that that law should be legally changed thus eliminating the legal dilemma.

The FIRST priority should be the overall wellbeing of the woman or the girl involved and in the actual position.

The fact is no one went looking for a girl to talk into an abortion... the girl, woman, whoever came to all the way into Planned Parenthood asking them for HELP.

I read what you said, and I agree they should follow the law BUT they dont. if you can get the law changed to say cover for pervs doing teens and get the 12 or 13 year old an abortion behind parents back then they would probably never break the law, but I think changing the laws to no laws reguarding teens and pregnancy and pervs who abuse them is a bad ide

This isn't some miraculous breakthrough; they've conducted operations of this nature several times in the past. Sometimes illegally, as it is unlawful to record individuals without their knowledge and consent in some states. I'm opposed to parental notification/consent for abortion myself, so I regard them as following a higher ethical standard than the law.

This isn't some miraculous breakthrough; they've conducted operations of this nature several times in the past. Sometimes illegally, as it is unlawful to record individuals without their knowledge and consent in some states. I'm opposed to parental notification/consent for abortion myself, so I regard them as following a higher ethical standard than the law.

do you also oppose turning an adult man in who is abusing a minor ?

PP has been caught so many times for protecting grown men who get little girls pregnant even in many cases step fathers. Is this ok with you also?

funny that this is a law you dont think needs to be followed but Hillary not being legal to be S of S is a real issue?

Yeah, and all Christians should be judged to be scum buckets because of Rev. Fred Phelps, right? No group is just one thing, not even Christians.

Yeah, and all Christians should be judged to be scum buckets because of Rev. Fred Phelps, right? No group is just one thing, not even Christians.

It doesnt seem to matter what state you go to, planned parenthood is the same where ever you go.

they protect men who get teen age girls pregnant and they cover for kids abortion when its not legal.

You Go Obama, I couldn`t agree more. Hang the bastard and throw the ***** in jail.
Messing with children, even if she was prentending to be that age, the right thing wasn`t done.

do you also oppose turning an adult man in who is abusing a minor ?

PP has been caught so many times for protecting grown men who get little girls pregnant even in many cases step fathers. Is this ok with you also?

funny that this is a law you dont think needs to be followed but Hillary not being legal to be S of S is a real issue?

Reproductive females are not "little girls." They are biological adult women who are merely defined as children by the law. Hence, I don't think you can necessarily claim that all relationships between adolescent women and older men are inherently "abusive," especially when it comes to consensual ones.

It doesnt seem to matter what state you go to, planned parenthood is the same where ever you go.

they protect men who get teen age girls pregnant and they cover for kids abortion when its not legal.

I hope so.

Kind of a broad generalization/accusation, got a 50 State source to support it?

Reproductive females are not "little girls." They are biological adult women who are merely defined as children by the law. Hence, I don't think you can necessarily claim that all relationships between adolescent women and older men are inherently "abusive," especially when it comes to consensual ones.

if you cant see the difference in a 12 or 13 year old girl and a 40 year old man then there is no point in talking about it. men like that should be taken behind barns and shot point blank, and if i cought one messing with my little girl i would make sure he paid dearly for it. this topic makes me sick of men justify messing around sexually with kids.
I can not reply to you about this anymore

Werbung:

Kind of a broad generalization/accusation, got a 50 State source to support it?

I would bet if you searched it out there would be at least 25-30 states with same issues, probably more like 40 could even be all 50. its been a problem for years.

i dont agree that 12 and 13 year old girls should be able to get abortions without their parents knowing but if its legal in a state and planned parenthood helps the kids kill the babies at least it was legal and though I dont like it I wouldnt be complaining about it.

its when its not legal and especially when they cover for perverted disgusting gross men who pry on little girls. in some cases its step dads who the kid has to go back to the exact same abuse and planned parent hood did nothing but cover it up by helping kill the baby and thought they did something good.

these are the cases I am more concerned about.

Back