A Guide to Obama Supporters

your going to catch me? realy cuz all I have seen is more and more reason to stay away from the Repubilcan party...After all Obama did not pull to his side...McCain Pushed me there.

Yeah, I know, he's so "articulate" (when he's not saying "um", or "uh" after every other word), and "young", and "clean", and he's real good at saying what the Sheeple want to hear so that they'll vote for him.

Look, I know you're young, and inexperienced, and naive, but nobody holds that against you, because that's what most people are like when they're your age. My own wife voted for Carter, but after seeing what happened when Mr. Peanut damned near bankrupted us, she learned, and hasn't voted for another Dim-O-Crap since!

Werbung:
I'm afraid I'm in a rather similar position. I could not, in good conscience, vote for McCain - despite the fact that I think he'd probably make a decent leader, it's where he plans to lead us that has me worried.

And I can't, in good conscience, vote for Obama, because I don't know where he plans to lead us.

And I can't, in good conscience, not vote.

I might wind up going third party this year. The Libertarian candidate is a stiff that few libertarians are happy with, and the Green Party has split between the McKinney camp (the actual chosen Green candidate) and the Nader camp (he decided to run by himself, without the party's nomination). Anyway, McKinney is one of those "Impeach Bush!" idiots, so I wouldn't be able to vote for her. And Ralph Nader remains...well, Ralph Nader. There aren't any other third parties I'm even interested in.

Basically, 2008 sucks.

Then for you, the question then becomes, which one is likely to do the LEAST long term damage? This year is not unlike a surgery, you have to decide, among a host of really bad choices, which option is best for the patient, because it's not worth a damn if the operation is a success but the patient dies anyway.

No, I mean the additional few trillion that Obama has already promised to add to current spending on the campaign trail. At least if Obama wins, Bush will only be the 2nd biggest spender in US history.

Oh no, I remember this, I also remember how it is impossible to pay for his programs without deficit spending, even though he promises to balance the budget, but by doing so will result in what I state above.

its a campagn they all do this, and I expect little of it to happen.

And also I maybe if we had not have a huge tax cut while overspending, and fighting 2 wars for 8 years...we would not need a tax increase on anyone..

Maybe we can just be like the last 8 years under Bush...put all those new ideas in place...and not pay for them...Bush never paid for his ideas, why should the Obama?

its a campagn they all do this, and I expect little of it to happen.

So Obama is a liar?

And also I maybe if we had not have a huge tax cut while overspending, and fighting 2 wars for 8 years...we would not need a tax increase on anyone..

Yes, let us keep living in the past. What is the solution? I for one do not think massive spending increases are the solution.

Maybe we can just be like the last 8 years under Bush...put all those new ideas in place...and not pay for them...Bush never paid for his ideas, why should the Obama?

Look, if you are upset over Bush for doing this, how on Earth can you support Obama who will not only continue the practice but expand the practice?

Bush's plan was to pay for it all by cutting taxes that would grow the economy and grow the tax base. Tax revenues actually went up according to the CBO after the Bush tax cuts, obviously with the housing crash it is not as good right now, but it has to have some time to work, as it was before the housing crash. Obama's plan is simply to tax the hell out of everyone and spend at never before seen rates, which historically means less tax revenue. Which is the better plan?

Yeah, I know, he's so "articulate" (when he's not saying "um", or "uh" after every other word), and "young", and "clean", and he's real good at saying what the Sheeple want to hear so that they'll vote for him.

Look, I know you're young, and inexperienced, and naive, but nobody holds that against you, because that's what most people are like when they're your age. My own wife voted for Carter, but after seeing what happened when Mr. Peanut damned near bankrupted us, she learned, and hasn't voted for another Dim-O-Crap since!

do you even know how old I am?
And do you know my experience?
I doubt it, but thank you for also saying I am Naive, as if I have no idea what I am doing. I am sure you base this on the fact that you know nothing about my background and I bet age? .....But yes you can call me Naive and then spout a bunch of reasons for support of Obama that mean nothing to me. But feel free to insult my intelligence and experience blindly.

Hope you enjoy the biggest spending increase ever, added to the largest tax increase ever.

I'm not trying to be insulting... I'm really really not.

But do you just not admit that President Bush a Republican President has been the Biggest spending President of all time?

Has ran up both the Debt and the Deficit higher than any other President ever?

Now this being the case what you are saying is that McCain who now subscribes to Bush economic policy would be "doing us a favor" by not letting the Bush tax cuts for the rich expire and by giving yet Millions more in tax breaks to corporations mainly Big Oil and piling that debt up on our kids and our kids kids economies?

That's really your "sound" financial plan? Because the only thing the Republican would EVER cut if they could get their greasy little hands on it is Social Security, Medicare and any type of assistance for the poor... and I don't think that's ever gonna pass.

So your solution ends up being the Cheney credo of "Deficits don't matter".

This is not a good position for you my friend. That's one of the reasons people hate Bush.

I'm not trying to be insulting... I'm really really not.

But do you just not admit that President Bush a Republican President has been the Biggest spending President of all time?

Has ran up both the Debt and the Deficit higher than any other President ever?

Now this being the case what you are saying is that McCain who now subscribes to Bush economic policy would be "doing us a favor" by not letting the Bush tax cuts for the rich expire and by giving yet Millions more in tax breaks to corporations mainly Big Oil and piling that debt up on our kids and our kids kids economies?

That's really your "sound" financial plan? Because the only thing the Republican would EVER cut if they could get their greasy little hands on it is Social Security, Medicare and any type of assistance for the poor... and I don't think that's ever gonna pass.

So your solution ends up being the Cheney credo of "Deficits don't matter".

This is not a good position for you my friend. That's one of the reasons people hate Bush.

I admit that Bush has spent a ton, but Bush is not on the ballot in 2008. Further, I posted the breakdown of all of the promises Obama has made and the cost they will take and the tax rates that will have to be enacted to pay for it.

If Obama keeps his promises, he will deficit spend to higher levels than Bush did. So if you are against massive spending, how do you support Obama?

Also, the Bush tax cuts helped me, so I do not want to see them go really no. Also, I am of the opinion that trade deficits are meaningless, now the national debt is a problem, but the solution to this problem is not to increase spending, taxes, and the deficit to record levels. I think we can all agree on that, the only problem is that is what Obama is promising to do.

do you even know how old I am?
And do you know my experience?
I doubt it, but thank you for also saying I am Naive, as if I have no idea what I am doing. I am sure you base this on the fact that you know nothing about my background and I bet age? .....But yes you can call me Naive and then spout a bunch of reasons for support of Obama that mean nothing to me. But feel free to insult my intelligence and experience blindly.

I seem to recall somewhere your saying that you were in your early 30's? Given your complete disregard for the English language, and propensity for liberal causes that runs about right.

And now do you know my Experiences? I am guessing you must since you chose to insult me, you must know right?

PFOS, if you took ANYTHING I said as an insult, you're being entirely too thin skinned.

You ARE young, and by DEFAULT inexperienced, since one can cram only so much "experience" into a handful of years. It's not an insult, it's a simple statement of fact. The fact that you spend so much time trying to defend yourself everytime someone mentions "Libtards", even after it's been made ABUNDENTLY clear that they're NOT talking about you, is evidence of this. I don't spend my time getting all bent around the axle everytime someone says something about the Republicans or Conservatives, because I KNOW that they're not talking about ME!

PFOS, if you took ANYTHING I said as an insult, you're being entirely too thin skinned.

You ARE young, and by DEFAULT inexperienced, since one can cram only so much "experience" into a handful of years. It's not an insult, it's a simple statement of fact. The fact that you spend so much time trying to defend yourself everytime someone mentions "Libtards", even after it's been made ABUNDENTLY clear that they're NOT talking about you, is evidence of this. I don't spend my time getting all bent around the axle everytime someone says something about the Republicans or Conservatives, because I KNOW that they're not talking about ME!

Young I am fine with, Inexperienced...I question if you even know my experience...is the naive part that I take offense to. So yea, when someone calls me that, I tend to not take that. And the Libtards ..I am defending Liberals not me, I know you always say but not me, but fact is most liberals I know are just like me, and thus I will Defend them.

Young I am fine with, Inexperienced...I question if you even know my experience...is the naive part that I take offense to. So yea, when someone calls me that, I tend to not take that. And the Libtards ..I am defending Liberals not me, I know you always say but not me, but fact is most liberals I know are just like me, and thus I will Defend them.

I think its fine that you defend liberals when they are unfairly attacked but do you equally admonish them when the attacks are fair? Can you give an example of a fair attack against liberals, or even think there are any?

I have no problem with speaking up against elements inside my own group when they are wrong but I will also defend them against unfair attacks from the other side.

I think its fine that you defend liberals when they are unfairly attacked but do you equally admonish them when the attacks are fair? Can you give an example of a fair attack against liberals, or even think there are any?

I have no problem with speaking up against elements inside my own group when they are wrong but I will also defend them against unfair attacks from the other side.

you think they tax to much thats fair

you think they are weak on Security thats fair

you think they are to ":green" and think we need to drill more thats fair

you think pro choice is wrong, thats fair

you think The spend to much thats fair

you think they talk about labor but dont do much for them thats fair

I dont agree with all of that, some I do, but hey are still fair attacks...if you back them up.

Attacking the left as Unpatriotic, blindly following its leaders, and that crap I do think is unfair and uncalled for.

and I think I have a good record on here off attacking baseless claims against the Right as well. I may miss afew, but there are a few I just dont even read there posts so what can I do about that lol

I dont agree with all of that, some I do, but hey are still fair attacks...if you back them up.

Attacking the left as Unpatriotic, blindly following its leaders, and that crap I do think is unfair and uncalled for.
We can agree on those... But I do think there is nuance where Patriotism is concerned. Like the issue of saying its patriotic to debate and disagree when its nothing more than obstruction and political grandstanding. Also, I know very few on the right who question patriotism of the Left and instead see the vast majority questioning the Lefts judgment. They all said the surge wouldn't succeed, then after it did they said - we never said it wouldn't.

Now the blind following cuts both ways... I see plenty of it on both sides. However, at least from where I'm sitting, I see more of it on the Left than the Right. The Left almost never voices complaints about their own and the result is they keep horrible people in office while the Right is adamant about pushing undesirables out when they get busted. Top & Pop call fellow Democrats that disagree "traitors" and think they should be pushed out of the party - even if they agree 95% of the time with Democrats on policy. Thats just too totalitarian to compare with the right who only pushes out members for being caught in cases of impropriety.

Werbung:

and I think I have a good record on here off attacking baseless claims against the Right as well. I may miss afew, but there are a few I just dont even read there posts so what can I do about that lol

I wouldnt say that the left blindly follows the left leaders. There are groups within the left that differ. Some say we shouldnt have gone to even Afganastan, some say yes we should be there but not Iraq.

It is Obama that I think they follow blindly. NO obama supporter stands up to the stupid things he says and disagrees, they run to defend it. even Andy's post that was mocking obama and his energy plan. without one slight critical thing, they blindly defended it, and they blindly defend everything he says and does.

I dont see or say that for any other person on the left or the right. This guy, its as if he has a spell on his "followers"

Back