A-kissing the Bot King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libsmasher

McCain gave a concession speech that not only included the congratulation of the opponent (an odd americanism not practiced in other countries) but goes WAYYYYYY beyond that to suggest everyone support the Bot Number 1. Wasn't he just warning about the character of a man who associated with all kinds of rotten people? Did McCain just double-think that away??

Bush gave a little announcement about white house transition affairs, then concluded with an extreme bit of ass kissing to say that it would be "beautiful" when El Boto and his family walked into the white house. Riiiiiiiiight, it will be beautiful when Michelle walks in. :D (But maybe he meant it will be beautiful when Mrs. Obama's ugly puss is out of public view. :))

Michelle_Obama.jpg

Why all this ass-kissing? Thinking back, it seems LOTS of people engage in it with him. Just WHAT is it about this guy that elicits ass kisses? If I were in front of him, I'd let him know exactly what I thought of him, and it wouldn't be pretty. Is it because he's black? Maybe you could call that "affirmative action ass kissing" - after the irrational policy that has gotten him everywhere in life.

Maybe in Bush's case, the motivation is obama's threat to criminalize Bush's "wrong" policy decisions.

It's all very odd - and disgusting.

Werbung:
Come on. The actions that President Bush took shows his class and character. Ditto with McCain. President Bush cares more about Our Nation than about politics. He knows that in order for Our Nation to survive, we must all work together on the all important issues that are facing us.

I believe President Bush was noting what a beautiful moment it will be when the obama girls come into the Whitehouse. I concur!!! They are lovely little girls and it will be sweet to see them with their new puppy in the Whitehouse.

As for mrs o? She's a hideous person inside and out. I'm considering selling tshirts with a charicature of her on them labled "1st Horse-Face Donkey-Arse"

I believe President Bush was noting what a beautiful moment it will be when the obama girls come into the Whitehouse. I concur!!! They are lovely little girls and it will be sweet to see them with their new puppy in the Whitehouse.

As for mrs o? She's a hideous person inside and out. I'm considering selling tshirts with a charicature of her on them labled "1st Horse-Face Donkey-Arse"

I read someplace that they dont celebrate christmas or give the kids gifts. I dont personally see anything wrong with it but I wonder how that will play out of they stick with that.

I personally dont celebrate christmas either, though my daughter and son does. but I am also not a national spokesperson.. It will be interesting.

I saw Laura Bush on the news today and it looks like the white house is already started with christmas decorations

No Christmas "cheer" and decorations will be hard for the nation to take. Maybe the real 1st Lady (you know, one with class) will come back and light the National Christmas Tree for horse-face?

But no more so than what horse-face is going to do with the decor of the private residence there!! Did you catch her dress the other night?? The ENTIRE WORLD have articles in their papers making fun of her and her "style"!!! LMAO

The whitehouse aids will be giving out nausea pills to keep people who come for dinner form puking!!!

Come on. The actions that President Bush took shows his class and character. Ditto with McCain. President Bush cares more about Our Nation than about politics. He knows that in order for Our Nation to survive, we must all work together on the all important issues that are facing us.

Bullshiit, it went wayyyyyyyy over the boundary into asskissing. And what do you mean "work together"?? Are you in denial? :eek: The democrats have congress and the presidency. There won't be any "working together"!

Have you taken leave of your senses??! Did somebody slip you the koolaid? Ta hell with his cute little girls - obama moving into the white house is a historic disaster for the US! Come back a year from now and tell me about his cute little girls. :rolleyes:

Have you taken leave of your senses??! Did somebody slip you the koolaid? Ta hell with his cute little girls - obama moving into the white house is a historic disaster for the US! Come back a year from now and tell me about his cute little girls. :rolleyes:

Obama moving into the WH is historic all right. Long after both you and I are dead, this election will be remembered as an event of the highest magnitude...the first person of color to be elected POTUS. Too bad your terminal grumpiness and sour grapes aren't allowing you to see with clear vision what a truly great moment this is in our nation's history.

Obama moving into the WH is historic all right. Long after both you and I are dead, this election will be remembered as an event of the highest magnitude...the first person of color to be elected POTUS.

WHY is that an event of the highest magnitude? I thought libs have always told us race doesn't matter, but they're the ones who are obsessed with it. And what's a "Potus"? :) Long after both you and I are dead, this election will probably be remembered as the seminal event for a long decline in the US to a second rate power or even worse.

Too bad your terminal grumpiness and sour grapes aren't allowing you to see with clear vision what a truly great moment this is in our nation's history.

Sour grapes has NOTHING to do with it - how absurd. What DOES have to do with it is that now I'm living in a country with a person at the controls who is at best an amateur and at worse will be coached by some of the worst people in the country to make decisions which will harm my life and my country.

And why are you still here? Who will you slander now?

The issue of obama's race/ethnicity is secondary to everything else. It is patently wrong to choose or not choose a person for a job because of their color!

That said, I do agree that this is an historic time in our Nation. I look forward to our first woman President and first Latino President!

Bullshiit, it went wayyyyyyyy over the boundary into asskissing. And what do you mean "work together"?? Are you in denial? :eek: The democrats have congress and the presidency. There won't be any "working together"!

I probably am in denial. Actually, sometimes I'm a bit pollyanna-like. :rolleyes:

Werbung:

Hey Lib! I have the infuriating (to some) ability to totally separate out issues. In this instance, I didn't once include obama or horse-face michelle, just the little girls. Try to compartmentalize on issues and you'll get there too! ...if you want to, of course.

I say to our Republican warriors on The Hill, take no prisoners. Take every opportunity to make damn sure the public sees the coming CLUSTER F**ks that the Dems are surely going to do!!! Capitalize on them! We'll have the House back in two short years! The Dems have NEVER, and that is NEVER pulled this nation out of the fire. They are going to fail...to all of our punishment, but at least the Republicans will benefit in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back