A landslide in the making?

Popeye

Personally I don't care whether Obama wins by just a couple electoral votes. However, it's hard not to feel optimistic if you're an Obama supporter, so much so that the talk has turned to the possibility of a landslide.

Four large states McCain once seemed well-positioned to win—Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio and Florida—have in recent weeks shifted toward Obama. If Obama were to win those four states—a scenario that would represent a remarkable turn of events—he would likely surpass 350 electoral votes.

Under almost any feasible scenario, McCain cannot win the presidency if he loses any of those four states [Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio and Florida]. And if Obama actually captured all four states, it would almost certainly signal a strong electoral tide that would likely sweep the Southwestern swing states—Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada—not to mention battlegrounds from New Hampshire to Iowa to Missouri.

Only 9 percent of Americans are “satisfied” with the direction of the United States, the lowest level since the question was first asked by the Gallup Poll in the late 1970s.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14413.html

Here's something else I got from Rasmussen this morning.

Currently, Obama has the edge in every state won by John Kerry four years ago. However, of the states won by George Bush, McCain is trailing in four and five others are considered a toss-up. As a result, Electoral College projections now show Obama leading 248-163. When “leaners” are included, Obama leads 300-174

Werbung:
I’m happy to announce that the mainstream news media are beginning to cover the story of rampant voter fraud perpetrated by liberal organizations such as ACORN. I’ve been covering this story for years as part of my overall coverage of illegal aliens and immigration.

While Barack Obama is scolding AIG and corporate America, he’s served as an attorney for ACORN in the past, and has not once mentioned the federal investigation of that organization. - Canada Free Press

In just one state... of the 2000 voter registrations that ACORN turned in... 1,100 were fraudulent. This is ACORN's biggest year yet with a record 1.3 million voter registrations across the US - thats roughly 700,000 fraudulent registrations nation wide.

What do ACORN and Obama have in common?
They both use fraud to push a Leftist agenda.

Fraud is Obama's only hope... He couldn't clench the Nomination of his party without the Super-Delegates stepping in, taking it from Hillary, and giving it to him on a silver platter.

Even the Polls pushing the idea that Obama is anything other than tied with McCain are frauds - they oversample Democrat and Black voters in order to give Obama a lead beyond the margin of error.

Its gonna be close and if ACORN puts him over the top like the Super-Delegates did for his nomination - People who are not worshipers, will not be pleased.

In just one state... of the 2000 voter registrations that ACORN turned in... 1,100 were fraudulent. This is ACORN's biggest year yet with a record 1.3 million voter registrations across the US - thats roughly 700,000 fraudulent registrations nation wide.

Fraud is Obama's only hope... He couldn't clench the Nomination of his party without the Super-Delegates stepping in, taking it from Hillary, and giving it to him on a silver platter.

Even the Polls pushing the idea that Obama is anything other than tied with McCain are frauds - they oversample Democrat and Black voters in order to give Obama a lead beyond the margin of error.

Its gonna be close and if ACORN puts him over the top like the Super-Delegates did for his nomination - People who are not worshipers, will not be pleased.

Oh I see, the polls are "frauds." Of course they are...what else can you say? I guess you could be honest and admit McCain has an uphill climb but that apparently is not in your nature. McCain is trailing badly, particularly on the electoral level and you know it, cut out the excuses,.

Meanwhile, lets take a look at some voter fraud perpetrated by the McCain campaign in Wisconsin...the mailing out to Democrats of absentee voter applications with the wrong return address.

Racine Post: GOP absentee mailings called voter fraud

Man I can smell the Horse*** from here.

1. taking a number from one state, and then making the same percent go accross the board has zero basis. You just made that up, and you have no proof of anything at all other then they where removed in one state.

2. And where did it say that all those reg voters added would mean voted for Obama? Did they mark Obama supporter on them? No they did not, but you just choose to guess that they wanted Obama.

3. the Fake names removed, such as the Dallas Cowboys football team...having TO registered to vote, does not mean that he will vote there. And so unless you have someone with fake id going to go vote as TO, who has a ID that says he has the same name. I dont know about where you are, but we have this silly thing where we show ID that says we are who we say we are normaly.

4.Obama is winning in the polls, are the polls all frauds now as well? Why cant you republicans just accept some basic facts, your lossing legit. The Republican party went in with some major disadvantages and the fact McCain is even keeping it close is testament to him.

5. Useing your logic I could claim that McCain is useing Fraud to block voters from Voting,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081009/ap_on_el_ge/voter_purges

"Tens of thousands of eligible voters have been removed from rolls or blocked from registering in at least six swing states, and the voters' exclusion appears to violate federal law, according to a published report. "

Almost forgot about the SuperDelegates....You mean how dare they give the win to the man who won more Delegates in the Primary and not just hand it over to Clinton becuse you liked her more. Clinton lost , deal , get over it, move on, she lost fair, she lost by the rules, SHE LOST

Pocket, I understand... your a bitter American... clinging to polls and the Messiah...:)

Obama is not winning in ALL the polls. Post ANY national poll that has obama up by more than the margin of error BUT make sure the breakdown of voters sampled is included.

You will find they are OVERSAMPLING Democrats and minorities to reach the numbers... Look for yourself!

The polls where there is no oversampling, Obama and McCain are within the margin of error or a statistical dead heat. Like I said, its a close race.

As for ACORN... Yes, I extrapolated the numbers... In '04, we FOUND over 500,000 fraudulent ballots, I don't think its too much of a strecth to say they have beeten their record from 4 years ago. BTW, Do you find this kind of Voter Fraud and corruption of our election system acceptable? Is that why you're calling Horseshat? Then why not speak against it rather than trying to call me a liar for bringing it up?

As for the Fake names.... Wake up!!! Ohio, my state, just had a voter drive that allowed people to register AND CAST A BALLOT on the same day - Without ID, without a permanent residence, without so much as proof of citizenship! We have voter ID laws in the state and this was a clever way around them - Only have to show ID at the polling station and not to cast an absentee ballot.

Super Delegates, not the voters, decided who would win the nomination. Obama was CRUSHED in state after state, after a strong start with a string of victories, and he was unable to "Close the deal"... prompting the Supers to give it to him. After his first loss... he didn't win another state - they all went Hillary.

BTW, Stop crying and get over it.

Pocket, I understand... your a bitter American... clinging to polls and the Messiah...:)

Obama is not winning in ALL the polls. Post ANY national poll that has obama up by more than the margin of error BUT make sure the breakdown of voters sampled is included.

You will find they are OVERSAMPLING Democrats and minorities to reach the numbers... Look for yourself!

The polls where there is no oversampling, Obama and McCain are within the margin of error or a statistical dead heat. Like I said, its a close race.

As for ACORN... Yes, I extrapolated the numbers... In '04, we FOUND over 500,000 fraudulent ballots, I don't think its too much of a strecth to say they have beeten their record from 4 years ago. BTW, Do you find this kind of Voter Fraud and corruption of our election system acceptable? Is that why you're calling Horseshat? Then why not speak against it rather than trying to call me a liar for bringing it up?

As for the Fake names.... Wake up!!! Ohio, my state, just had a voter drive that allowed people to register AND CAST A BALLOT on the same day - Without ID, without a permanent residence, without so much as proof of citizenship! We have voter ID laws in the state and this was a clever way around them - Only have to show ID at the polling station and not to cast an absentee ballot.

Super Delegates, not the voters, decided who would win the nomination. Obama was CRUSHED in state after state, after a strong start with a string of victories, and he was unable to "Close the deal"... prompting the Supers to give it to him. After his first loss... he didn't win another state - they all went Hillary.

Whether you like it or not party ID, thanks to George Bush and 6 years of Republican Congressional corruption, significantly favors the Democrats, the polls must allow for that.

In 2004, it was the largest political party, with 72 million voters (42.6% of 169 million registered) claiming affiliation.[7] An August 2008 estimate is that 51% of registered voters, including independents, lean toward the Democratic Party and 38% lean toward the Republican Party.

As for your nonsense about it being a dead heat or even a close race, observe:

National polls

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

Electoral projections

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Pres/Maps/Oct09.html

Obama-349

McCain-174

Tied-15 (NC)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/?map=10

Obama-364

McCain-174

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/10/senate-projections-109.html

Obama-347.6

McCain-190.4

I think you're the one who needs to stop crying. As I said, unless something drastically changes, McCain is going down...in flames. Do yourself a favor, take it like a man.

You scared me for a second calling him a bitter american ACK !! no way

I am a bitter american :) and we are nothing alike

but turns out farrakhan also has faith in the messiah so good old pocket has someone to go worship with :)

oh about the acorn stuff. they are programed to say what they do. there is no getting through once they drank the koolaid

Florida has gone to Obama in the last two Rasmussen polls.It does look like a landslide may be underway.... but there are still several weeks left and it isn't over 'til the old white haired dude leaves the building.

There is a lot of voter fraud there too. Acorn is getting around. I dont think they have done the damage there that they did in Ohio though....YET

I still really dont think that people who are polled are all going to actually vote for him. people do not want to be called racist so they say what will get them out of confrontation.

You scared me for a second calling him a bitter american ACK !! no way

I am a bitter american :) and we are nothing alike

but turns out farrakhan also has faith in the messiah so good old pocket has someone to go worship with :)

oh about the acorn stuff. they are programed to say what they do. there is no getting through once they drank the koolaid

Your mindless crap about bots and kool aid is funny because you really are exactly what you mock.

Your mindless crap about bots and kool aid is funny because you really are exactly what you mock.

hmm I dont think so

I dont have a messiah that i am clinging to and excuse every sick twisted thing he does while attacking anyone who dares tells me about it. i dont cry cry cry everytime someone has the nerve to suggest my messiah isnt the messiah for change for all people.

but ok, i dont want anymore tears so I agree for the sake of getting along :)

McCain could win, but he would have to change his entire mode of campaigning. If he quit attacking Obama all the time and started showing how his plans were better than Obama's with some real talk about the plans and some real stats, people might listen.

He would also have to replace the ditzy VP candidate. McCain is old and not in great health for his age thanks in great part to having been a POW. He really might die in office and Palin is absolutely, positively not ready to be the president. I know a lot of people who planned to vote for McCain before he picked Palin and changed their minds because of Palin. I am about 99.9% sure there is no way he will be elected with Palin on-board.

Werbung:
McCain could win, but he would have to change his entire mode of campaigning. If he quit attacking Obama all the time and started showing how his plans were better than Obama's with some real talk about the plans and some real stats, people might listen.

He would also have to replace the ditzy VP candidate. McCain is old and not in great health for his age thanks in great part to having been a POW. He really might die in office and Palin is absolutely, positively not ready to be the president. I know a lot of people who planned to vote for McCain before he picked Palin and changed their minds because of Palin. I am about 99.9% sure there is no way he will be elected with Palin on-board.

If he replaced Palin, he would lose his base. The base knows what a flaming lib he really is and the only thing conservative about him IS Sarah Palin.

If he doesnt attack obama to his face next debate he will lose support too.

Back