A landslide in the making?

If he replaced Palin, he would lose his base. The base knows what a flaming lib he really is and the only thing conservative about him IS Sarah Palin.

If he doesnt attack obama to his face next debate he will lose support too.
What if he replaced Palin with a solid conservative - someone who has a lot of respect within the GOP with both the neo-cons and true conservatives?

I disagree with you about attacking Obama in the debates. If he does that many who are already sickened by his negative campaigning, but still planning to hold their noses and vote for him may well decide to stay home or vote third party.

Only the hardcore GOPers are unaware of just how tired American voters are of the negative ads - especially since the lies in ads on both sides get debunked by FactCheck.org and that information hits our email boxes bright and early the next morning. McCain has done far more negative campaigning and people are just sick-sick-sick of it.

Werbung:
What if he replaced Palin with a solid conservative - someone who has a lot of respect within the GOP with both the neo-cons and true conservatives?

I disagree with you about attacking Obama in the debates. If he does that many who are already sickened by his negative campaigning, but still planning to hold their noses and vote for him may well decide to stay home or vote third party.

Only the hardcore GOPers are unaware of just how tired American voters are of the negative ads - especially since the lies in ads on both sides get debunked by FactCheck.org and that information hits our email boxes bright and early the next morning. McCain has done far more negative campaigning and people are just sick-sick-sick of it.

hmm what conservative could he replace her with?

I dont know of any. I like romney but he really isnt that conservative

So much for a unifying election I take it?

screw Unity , I tried to be good, even, moderate, but since I happen to have gone to Obama I am now nothing but a brain washed Obama bot. Screw the Right I hope they get Crushed and maybe in time some new version of the party can come back and actually be of value. I think I will just be a useless party hack and act like the Right is all evil, and all nazis, maybe all terrorist as well, and they all hate America, only like money.

McCain has done far more negative campaigning and people are just sick-sick-sick of it.

I gotta call BS on this one... I realize you may not think McCain=Bush rhetoric counts as negative campaigning but Obama, Biden and all the bots are broken records on that shat... ONLY the Left buys that garbage. Obama's not picking up new people by repeating that tired cliche, he's not getting voters by telling his supporters to "get in peoples faces", he's definitely not getting new voters by encouraging people to throw out the race card - for the millionth time...

The Democrat Congress has a lower approval rating than Bush - about 1/3 of Bush's numbers - and Obama has voted with Pelosi and Reid 100% of the time... I'm sure that resonates with Bots as much as McCain=Bush resonates with Republicans. By the way, Obama voted with Bush between 49 and 53 percent of the time (depending on year). I guess that would make Obama Bush 2 and a half. :rolleyes:

hmm I dont think so

I dont have a messiah that i am clinging to and excuse every sick twisted thing he does while attacking anyone who dares tells me about it. i dont cry cry cry everytime someone has the nerve to suggest my messiah isnt the messiah for change for all people.

but ok, i dont want anymore tears so I agree for the sake of getting along :)

Hating Obama is your God, you hate him and anything around him, just for the sake of hate. You have no one, and thus all you are is just a ball of hate , who could care less about facts, being rational, or anything, so long as you can hate On Obama. Your mindless about it, unquestioning, could never actually say Obama was right or did anything good no matter what...You are in fact just what you talk about, a Bot.

Get out in public and ask people about the ads - and then let them answer. They aren't happy with all the negative nonsense and they specifically say it is coming from McCain. They want to hear about McCain - what he plans to do. Ads that only talks about Obama in negative terms and doesn't even mention McCain or his plans (as about 80% of McCain's ad do) are not giving the voters what they want and will not get McCain elected.

Swiftboating may have worked in the past, but this is the information age - the debunking for the lies in McCain's ads is in my email every morning and as soon as I verify it with FactCheck.org I forward it to every McCain supporter I know. Swiftboating does not work in the information age and McCain needs to learn that quickly.

Hating Obama is your God, you hate him and anything around him, just for the sake of hate. You have no one, and thus all you are is just a ball of hate , who could care less about facts, being rational, or anything, so long as you can hate On Obama. Your mindless about it, unquestioning, could never actually say Obama was right or did anything good no matter what...You are in fact just what you talk about, a Bot.

Gonna call BS on this too...

When Obama does do something right or good, once in a blue moon, he gets credit for it... Bill Cosby came out talking about the Black Family and the erosion of personal responsibilities among that group... he was vilified for the comments. Obama said the same shat and was hailed as the messiah.

Thats one example of what Obama has done that I agree with and will gladly give him credit for - I just wish he would have credited Bill Cosby for having said it 3 years before him.

Nobama, gave Obama proper credit when he told his worshipers and the media to leave Bristol Palin alone... After all, she had already been "punished with a baby". :)

There is only one seething ball of hate:
keith_olbermann.jpg

I do beleive in a God. Very strongly actually and I do believe in a Messiah. I have put my life in his hands.

But yes, I do hate obama. I wont deny that. How could I not hate someone who advocates for killing children even those outside of the womb.

Facts? You say that I ignore facts? The voter fraud in the swing states are so bad. The reports on them are hourly. You are the one who wants to pretend it is not happeing, damn the facts.

but what ever...

I still wont accept your messiah dude for nothing. you can keep him :)

Get out in public and ask people about the ads - and then let them answer. They aren't happy with all the negative nonsense and they specifically say it is coming from McCain. They want to hear about McCain - what he plans to do. Ads that only talks about Obama in negative terms and doesn't even mention McCain or his plans (as about 80% of McCain's ad do) are not giving the voters what they want and will not get McCain elected.

Swiftboating may have worked in the past, but this is the information age - the debunking for the lies in McCain's ads is in my email every morning and as soon as I verify it with FactCheck.org I forward it to every McCain supporter I know. Swiftboating does not work in the information age and McCain needs to learn that quickly.

First, I think you're confusing 527 adds with McCain adds... I know for a fact Obama has "Debunked" several 527's on his "fight the smears" site but falsely credited them to the McCain campaign... I do go over his website almost daily. Did you know he has changed his stated positions on many of his "Issues"? Obama really is a blank canvas and people project their hopes onto him... its not reality... they would be shocked to learn where he really stood on many of the issues but they will have to elect him to find out.

Secondly, flowery nonsensical rhetoric - like that you get from Obama and the Bot Squad - are very popular but they are intellectually vacuous. One simple question, regardless of what Obama's talking about, can derail his unrealistic blather: Where is the money for that program going to come from? The best you're gonna get is: "Gonna tax the Rich" but simple math reveals he is either lying or being lied to.

Finally... "Swift Boating" does work - Thats why Obama, Mr. No-more-slash-and-burn-politics-of-change-and-hope, has gone after McCain on the Keating 5... I don't hear anyone complaining that Obama is engaging in the same behavior he supposedly denounces. (Chicago Thug Politics die hard)

The problem undecideds are having is this:

1. They like what they hear from Obama but don't trust him to do any of it as described.
2. They don't like what they hear from McCain but trust him to do what he says.

Makes for a tough choice...

McCain needs to go for the jugular and show people why Obama isn't trustworthy. There is no shortage of Ammunition... Obamaphiles can't even produce ONE friend of Obama's, over the last 20 years, that he hasn't had to toss under the buss because the relationship could cost him the election: "This isn't the person I used to know...."

I do beleive in a God. Very strongly actually and I do believe in a Messiah. I have put my life in his hands.

But yes, I do hate obama. I wont deny that. How could I not hate someone who advocates for killing children even those outside of the womb.

Facts? You say that I ignore facts? The voter fraud in the swing states are so bad. The reports on them are hourly. You are the one who wants to pretend it is not happeing, damn the facts.

but what ever...

I still wont accept your messiah dude for nothing. you can keep him :)

Im sorry where did I ignore it? Thats right I addresses it , with someone who actuly knows how to debate without just throwing a hate fit about Obama. YOu know both sides have voter fraud each year, it happens, always, all over. Bush would not be in office if legal voters had not been purged from the rolls, but you dont care about that do you ? nope. I pointed out a story about many ligit voters pulled off the list in key states, did you care? nope.

In terms of the actual results, I wont be placing any bets. But it is looking better for Obama. Honestly, at this point in the game, McCain doing anything drastically different comes off as pandering and disingenous. McCain's best bet, is to push energy policies and hope that McCain flubs badly or something horrible comes out about him.

I am not talking about the hype surrounding ACORN or Ayers, but something legit to Democrats, that will cause just enough of them to switch or stay home that day.

Whoever wins, I would rather it be by a convincing margin, to avoid the 2000 hoopla.

In terms of the actual results, I wont be placing any bets. But it is looking better for Obama. Honestly, at this point in the game, McCain doing anything drastically different comes off as pandering and disingenous. McCain's best bet, is to push energy policies and hope that McCain flubs badly or something horrible comes out about him.

I am not talking about the hype surrounding ACORN or Ayers, but something legit to Democrats, that will cause just enough of them to switch or stay home that day.

Whoever wins, I would rather it be by a convincing margin, to avoid the 2000 hoopla.

come on the right I think could lose by 100 Electoral votes and 10% of the pop vote, they will cry it was not fair anyway :)

Werbung:
McCain needs to go for the jugular and show people why Obama isn't trustworthy. There is no shortage of Ammunition... Obamaphiles can't even produce ONE friend of Obama's, over the last 20 years, that he hasn't had to toss under the buss because the relationship could cost him the election: "This isn't the person I used to know...."
Tell you what, GenSeneca, since neither you or I can influence what McCain does, but he clearly seems to be following your suggestion..... we'll discuss the results on Nov 5th.

My bet: Obama will rise from his current lead of 53 to 61% in the polls to about 10% above those numbers. However, I believe the election % figures will be more conservative - closer to 55%, but still a clear win - due to the Bradley effect and Dems staying home because it is considered a done deal (though most Dems I know understand that it is important to vote this time no matter what the polls are saying because of the Bradley effect).

Back