A letter as proof as I want the 'date' & 'time"

SusanConstant

I have to post this letter written to a Judge & opposing counsel. I may as well post it here as lots of people peruse political boards. This judge refuses to acknowledge the law. Or actual reality. She is up to her old, tired, boring, dirty tricks. She did something that shocked even me as it was so stupid and I cannot NOT tell her as she deserves a few sleepless nights and as it is more fun this way as at least they have a chance, albeit a tiny one. If I mail it to her alone she will not read it. If I mail it to both it might cause injury. I should not be forced to mail it to a snake. If I post it on the web THEN mail it, it serves as proof as the web is FCC and so is federal. The date sticks. She has done everything you can think of to avoid the law and reality and NY has aided and abetted her to then avoid a massive liability suit or so officials admitted to me but I can go around NY via the web as NY can then never say they did not know nor can any single citizen as I have had it with you all hiding and playing dead. It is like service. At least one NY citizen is here. The crimes are too numerous to name. You'd have to read all of the evidence like the opening and closing arguments and the transcript and then you'd be screaming for Ripley. I change tenses as I am sending this to both persons or so I plan. The second part is to this judge alone. You would shake your head in amazement if you read my other letters and my other federal complaints, lol. A US Marshall does not come knocking as you are nice or polite, does he?

I decided you, Linda Griffin and Sanford Finkle, should know:

I exactly told you that Linda Griffin was now a pro se case of authority and oj., did I not? That is because her own idea is the cause, the reason, I re-entered the Supreme Court. This last joke of a ‘hearing’? Something happened that made me realize: This woman just caused her own demise and big time as she gave herself away as GUILTY.

There is a concept in physics known as many worlds or spontaneous time. I am spontaneously in ALL courts and spontaneously being injured as it is; it has no beginning or end. It is from birth. It actually exists and as ignorance is not an excuse we all know it. The US Supreme Court?

You may not claim “I’m from Podunk, USA so I did not know.” So, all I had to do was state a reason or Finkle said or did affects me. Hello! It’s not as if she can take back another action that I used to get inside the Court - again. I mean, the Court has said: This exact thing is a cause; in fact, it is the exact comment we avoided making and so Griffin is the reason we now have to deal with this again as we made NO COMMENTS. Why? Anything you say except FOR SUSAN is unconstitutional. Linda Griffin said a lot; in fact way too much.

She proved she discriminates against me in favor of herself and the actual criminals with full knowledge. I finally, at last, have my verdict.

Didn’t you two wonder why I did not then say more or hand out that very large document that I brought with me? It hurt but I allowed you to believe you had won and that this was all I had. I purposely did not hand out that document.

When Cate Austin lied? I LIKE her lie so I left it as is. She changed her story, right then, right in front of us all. Her second story? She said that I said, “…then the whole world would know.” Actually? I said she could wait until Monday LIKE the rest of the world and then she would know when all of us did THUS you’re not the special exception – live with it as whether you like it or not I’m the authority not you as you gave all of your power away; you are not equal to me as your personal belief is you are better than me. You aren’t going to cause the court to act faster nor are you going to cause me to obey you as one day makes no difference and I do not fear you. I exactly said “YOU CAN WAIT”; you have the human ability to wait one day so exert some self-control.

The reason they had to shut that down? They could not wait one day and so came running to FL? A pattern; kidnapping, as it worked before. Charles said as did the Austin’s “Physical possession is 9/10th’s of the law”. I screamed, “These are people you maniacs not things!” It is within the record. It, that idea, these children are human beings, was lost on them. If running away across state lines worked before they were all set to do it again. So I liked her lie as either she is vile and delusional or she has the gift of prophecy. Cate in no way could predict this.

LOL! I’m not telling you exactly but I will tell you a part of it, as you should worry. You can never, ever claim that anything you rule is just. You have no claim. I was IN the process of appealing when this was filed; it was filed concurrently and then actually heard concurrently. You deliberately interfered with a federal action. Sorry, Linda Griffin might have gotten away with every lie she ever told herself as has Finkle but (not my exact wording):

How is it possible to NOT HEAR motions the Supreme Court has heard once and is hearing again? I entered the docket. And, If you read them then you heard them and we all know you had to read them to then reason I will not address them. You already admitted why previously. You exactly said it. Is it possible to even call me before a court if you know as fact this left your jurisdiction long, long ago? I told the Court: See? This proves this woman never, ever intended to accord me justice. It proves her motivation and intent; she has admitted it out in the open. ZERO opportunity existed and she said it with her own words. So, if she never, ever had jurisdiction as she never intended to accord me justice, how then is it even remotely legal to make me go through meaningless motions as we can all predict the result as it is a predetermined judicial fate? Are you ruling that, like Roberts, Griffin is the God? That she can know and so predetermine my judicial fate? She can read the minds of the Justices? Let’s play a game: Who here is of the belief Griffin is going to wait until AFTER you rule to then reason and decide my fate making it seem as if she has your permission or as if she is justified? While NY is most likely going to play along it is humanly impossible for me to be in two courts, two places at once…or is it? I can be in two like places as that is physical and metaphysical harmonic convergence, uniformity, but will not be in two unlike places at the same time as that is string theory. So where am I, in a court of law or in a corrupted and criminal system? What are you? Which one of these courts is not like the other? You reason and decide and so choose as that is liberty.

Then I told the Court a secret - WHO & WHAT they were up against and that I possessed what they did not: TIME, as in all the time in the whole universe. The reason Relativity and quantum mechanics has never been unified? TIME as physicists made a mistake and began calling it the space-time continuum as if it were one thing when time is an element or a part but is not the thing we know as space. Space is time & place; time & place equals space. Time? It is not linear. There is no actual continuum as it is spontaneous or concurrent. We do not have past lives or future lives; we only have NOW. You do not move forward or back, only aside. You stand down or aside. You are or you aren’t. Linear time is a man made illusion as we made it up to then explain the universe & to convert energy, life, to money, as we wanted to be able to exploit other people for cash and as we could not reason why things appeared to be decaying or why things appeared to die. What? Pope Gregory or the Romans invented time? Time? It is! You live those lives concurrently thus you choose one probability from all probabilities as they have all been played out. You come into being as many; you are aware of one. It seems as if the event happened before but it has not.

For instance, it seems as if I went after the federal courts before. It seems as if I fought with a Chief Justice before. It seems as if I was embroiled in an election scandal before. Marbury? Wasn’t that before? Nooooo, the event does not happen over again. This? Susan? It is a different probability playing itself out as I chose it. All of it happened, and is happening, at once; in many worlds in other universes I am living out probabilities. I possess probable selves. We travel from point A to point B in space but are not aware of it. Death? You do not die; you are not aware of the journey. You have no clue you are doing this several times over in several ways, all at once, perfecting the outcome as one outcome from one set of probabilities under exacting and specific conditions, will then cause you to become enlightened.

Werbung:
Hmm, was there not a second coming of Susan Herbert? Did I not do what no other person has done and so ascended twice into the office? The second coming or reincarnation, the ‘first’ resurrection? only it is not that, it is not reincarnation but all at once not before or after. It is however ascension if you are American as that is our law, our actual law.

Ever hear of the Philadelphia Experiment? That actually happened. A ship was physically transported from place to place but they messed up the calculations. People fused with metal when it reappeared. Actual documents with actual eyewitness testimony exists. I have no evidence casting doubt upon this. Guess what? I am the Philadelphia Experiment as I repeated it only I fine tuned it and made damn sure my calculations were correct as I had one shot - one. Or so I believed ‘back’ then. LOL! I reasoned I had one only as I had no numbers. I used words and emotions. I calculated human behavior based upon provable fact – what human is and can do – and so, if Mohammed is the unlettered prophet then I am the un-numbered physicist.

The US Supreme Court thinks it is an actual miracle! Why, this person can disappear and appear at her whim and will. She appears inside locked rooms. She needs no doors. She made dead things alive again. We saw an actual dead thing come back to life when she touched it. She herself has been dead. She was here and now? POOF! She dissolved and then was standing here again, as we witnessed it! It has to be miraculous as nobody can do this. It is a trick or an optical illusion or it is a flat out miracle. She must be the quirk, the blip or accident, a freak of nature. I am; it is. Perhaps your definition of miracle or freak, nature even, needs to change as I am fine.

The difference, the fine tuning, is “man” as this is WOMAN and that is MAN. God was the constant as that is the lone constant I have discovered in the universe or even the multiverse. Only that is perfect. There is no perfect crime, lol. Unless: you are God. Haven’t we established Griffin is not? That Roberts is not? But, have we established what and who I am? Griffin keeps writing ROTTEN HUMAN BEING, A DRUG ADDICTED MANIAC AND LIAR, A CRAZY WOMAN; AN ANIMAL but she has no evidence and no proof. All actual proof goes in the exact opposite direction, against Animal, Rotten, Liar & Crazy. I had to tell the Supreme Court: I know it seems as if as I purposely reasoned and decided to admit to whatever their worst fear was as they would name it so that I could then discover Why & How. If they named Drug Addict I pled POSSIBLY; Let’s discover if I am; Let’s find out if it’s me or you. How do you come to know Drug Addict w/o actually doing drugs? Go there as in vacation in rehab as I love hearing other people talk about their self. I would actually vacation in rehab if I could afford it and/or if they would let me in. These persons kept changing the condition so naming their fears trying to find out my worst fear…when I have no fear. They could never name it. Fear? My personal fear? That one of these people would start obeying the law or the spirit of the law thus I would have no opportunity to work this all out finally.

So “Judge” Griffin: As tempted as I am to tell you I am God I will not. I possess oodles of will as the record, my life, speaks for itself. Actions still define me. I have an aura; even a stranger cutting my hair spontaneously said, “Who said that absolute power corrupts absolutely?” I yet believe the things of the dead belong to the dead and the things of the living belong to the living. Now that I know both kinds of death I will change this to “The living death belongs to man. Other death? That is for animals.” Once I told James Madison that we should tear down the government every 20 years or so and start all over again. Maybe. John Adams tried to tell me, to reason to me, that I needed to experience grief. He came at me three times as it was so very important. I did not believe him as that was not my experience of life. I envied John Marshall’s ability; I could not speak in public. I knew my reasoning but could not produce it on the spot as he could nor could I then argue and so sway you, get you to change your facts, your very person. It is: Unethical and potentially dangerous so I could not as I would not. Marshall, I said, could use nasty word tricks to convince you that if you said it was a good day soon you were disagreeing with yourself and so changing your true beliefs. A good day became a bad one, literally. I HATED lawyers. I HATE lawyers. Imagine my surprise when I liked Alexander Hamilton as Susan when we met again in Louisiana, home of the Acadians. Et in Arcadia Ego. Truly, as even in Arcadia – death - I AM. Forever.

It took fulfilling my life long idea of myself to then know it as fact. To feel it as I became it, immortal. Linda Griffin and Co. should know if there is one thing I have it is TIME.

If none of this were real, reason me away. You cannot as I can produce Lorie Stone, James Labate, one Mr.Zapata and one Mr.Pappas to testify that I predicted all of this or they did. I exactly wrote it out on paper or they said it to me as they knew it as a fact of me; it often surprised them as they thought, This cannot be real. No kid is this. They went out of their way for me as they recognized me. Lorie Stone? A life preserver as she gave Tibetan Buddhism back to me. I became a person who can move solid stones weighing tons as first I had to move “the stones the birds of loneliness laid in my heart”. Actual rocks? Pieces of cake which I can and may and so will eat too.

I would produce SAM, Sr. Agnes Mary, as she used to give me a look in American history class but she is ‘dead’. She would look and wink and seem as if she knew something I did not. She had us memorize every major Supreme Court ruling as she had a service record to maintain: 100% of the kids in her class passed the American history Regents exam. I use to run my fingers over those titles, those names, and I wanted to be Miranda or Lassiter. I was going to become Gideon one way or another. I knew it. I had to be that, as that is everlasting life in America. That was my idea of who and what I was.

I saw a photo of Gideon once. A ‘petty crook’ achieved everlasting life. I was looking for a copy of an actual NY State denial to be heard as mine read: STUPID, POOR & WOMAN as reasoning. Not fact, not true and not reality. An assault to my human dignity; unconstitutional. So I looked in order to discover when NY began listing this kind of reasoning as my case involved several federal issues; I discovered Gideon, the person, in an old black and white photo in the court, taken when his case was argued. He was old but his eyes? Life, just like SAM’s. That funny look she gave me. So I asked the universe if she did know me; if she recognized me and so was that why she was the way she was with me? I received an answer: Sr. Agnes Mary ‘died’ during, concurrently with, Constitution Week in 2007.

Werbung:
I have no idea what the Court will write this time as you, Griffin, gave them no options. I am sure they are working overtime to reason their way out of this case. How do you deal with a previously unknown fact of Susan that you cannot get over, under or around and which will violate separation of church and state as you are effectively saying: “The law is you may not reincarnate or remanifest as it is not named as an enumerated power” or “Only people who die and stay dead like good Christians should are protected by the law” or “If you die, are buried on the docket, are resurrected, die again and ascend into heaven you may not then vote as you are permanently off the rolls as, hey, you died already; the dead may not vote as is precedent” ? How do you reason if I am exactly named in our law or not as I wrote it and signed it my own self then ‘came back’ 200 years ‘later’ to check up on you and you have not been able to cast doubt upon me or my proof? How do you deal with a statement of fact like this:

“Joe Biden’s brother? He’s a genius. Joe Biden is not. You’ll never guess where and how I met him: I needed safety. HA! He actually wrote some of the Family Leave Act or so I was told. He can speak about this universe. I was wholly enthralled as I understood it. He exactly said, The Declaration is one of the only perfect pieces of writing. Linguists name it as absolutely perfect & People, this is physics. It is nuclear; it is energy. You are perfect. But, he did not know how or why. I did, as there’s an actual reason for every single second and each single atom. Atoms do not accidentally smash into one another.

Right? “Right” is a physical direction. It is also a state as in correct and a quality as in right handed or right brained. “Right” is also short for righteous as it sits at the righteous hand of the Lord not the correct one or the only one. Right then is a place and time – space – and we are it – NOW.

This flies in the face of all I have said as it implies we make no mistakes and we do, but:
US law? It is right, and this is the exact perfect probability for me as I am now a diamond self, beyond a golden self. Newton had alchemy but I had more, actual pressure and actual heat that forged me and tempered me, a carbon based being, into diamond.

I purchased my actual wedding rings at a store named ARK Jewelers in Philadelphia for reasoning: I am the Ark, as I am the turtle that carries creation on her back and so, slow and steady does win the race as you notice things wolves do not. Man is subject to the most dangerous predator on Earth, himself, and I noticed that all one had to do was reason and decide to prey upon the idea as the idea is the creator. I noticed that nothing exists until a man first has the idea so we are our own cause and we are our own effect. A plate does not exist until we have the idea PLATE. A person does not exist until we have the idea BABY. We must own a concept, a whole set of ideas – reasons - plus emotions and actual reality then the truth exists. A BABY? It is a concept; it is an emotion first. I collected evidence, details, and so noticed the one concept nobody else had was:

I AM SO I MAY AS I WILL AS WHO I AM IS AMERICAN NOT YOUR FALSE PERCEPTION OF WOMAN, SUSAN OR VICTIM. The concept none of you ‘got’? WOMEN ARE HUMAN BEINGS EQUAL TO MEN. H U M A N. Female? “Fe” is the symbol for iron on the periodic table. Adam is of clay or Earth; woman is of man and man is of a woman, actually born of a woman – a human. A woman is a human of Earth. What’s not to get?

You did not recognize me as you are not who and what I am so you would not know it if the US Supreme Court actually beat you with it: I am a spy in the house of Philadelphia, brotherly love, and so am a person who mastered the fourth state of matter which is plasma thus becoming a key that opened a door, solved a puzzle, turned a lock, answered a riddle, started an engine, cracked a code and sang a song in perfect harmony.

If you are of the belief that you can defeat this then you actually are delusional. I cannot know the exact details as I do not want to know them; I can but I will not as I like surprises and am up to the challenge. The details are not known to me then but the outcome is as I have done this before but did not have the perfect conditions, that perfect storm brewing about me. This probability? Weather is no longer a factor as I have conquered that mystery too. Weather? You might know me as Hurricane, the official alcoholic drink of New Orleans or Carter, or, an actual Hurricane as I like the idea of people screaming that at me when I enter as if Jesus can enter Jerusalem on an ass with people waving palm branches than I can enter DC on my own two feet with people waving copies of the Declaration and shouting Hurricane as I turn over the desks and benches of the money changers in the Temple while teaching that it is not enough to pretend as you must become it. It is possible.

I bet you your job and your retirement fund plus all of your savings and your physical property that I will win this war and decisively so, lol. You have nothing to lose as in jail? They let you own a set of clothes, a cot and maybe a picture or two and some books. The toilet is a given. Cigarettes and other drugs are money as is sex not paper dollars. Convicts, due to their very nature, as they are crooks and so sentenced to be in jail by a judge, do not like actual judges very much. They target cops, judges and pedophiles naming them as soon to be extinct. Sometimes they act upon it; certain prisoners dissolve. Usually if you are a cop or a judge they put you in solitary as a potentially lethal conflict of interests is pre-existing and the opportunity is as the conditions are perfect; they are right. Pedophiles and child abusers like you are on their own but not actually solitary as they are made to suffer a jury of their peers and the hell they have created. In jail there are too many judges who are very, very rarely actual judges and not enough guards. I do not envision you in solitary as that’s not equal and due, is it?

I predict and bet it all upon NOT SO GOOD; JAIL. So you know how much to bet, so you can hedge your bet, I can predict this to a certain degree of accuracy as in life, there is no such thing as a “Get Out Of Jail Free” card as it is actually “Get Out Of Jail Liberated”. This reality severely limits your probabilities then. So does another thing as What can never be explained away is the lie you tell over and over and without remorse as it is your exact name: Griffin. In Christian symbolism, the Gryphon originally represented Satan and evil, but later came to represent Christ, especially his dual nature, both divine and earthly, as the Gryphon had mastery of both land and sky, and was noble and majestic. Gryphons were said to kill serpents and basilisks, both embodiments of evil, thus protecting mankind. Gryphons symbolize both strength and wisdom combined in heraldry. On medieval buildings, Gryphons were often used as gargoyles, great stone guardians. They found gold in the mountains and built their nests of it, for which reason their nests were very tempting to the hunters, and they were forced to keep vigilant guard over them. Their instinct led them to know where buried treasures lay, and they did their best to keep plunderers at a distance. The Arimaspians, among whom the Griffins flourished, were a one-eyed people of Scythia. The griffin is the symbol of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and you can see bronze castings of them perched on each corner of the museum's roof, protecting its collection.[5][6]

I predict jail as you are incredibly dumb as it is not actual gold. You’ve wasted all of your energy guarding what is not real while the actual treasure was sitting in plain sight – you were looking right at it as even if you cannot know yourself you did see me; you even wrote my name on several dead, unconstitutional pieces of paper. I bet JAIL as all you ever had to do was decide to turn into gold as the pen is actually mightier than the sword or the bullet or the whole army. With a few words you could have had real gold, actual treasure, but instead you chose JAIL. JAIL was all you wrote. How dumb is that?

I will not be anticipating your reply. I have time, remember? However, if you discern what you wrote exactly that then propelled me into the Supreme Court a second time you may, if you please, write it out and so ask me if you have found it. If you possess the human ability to reason it then do so. I will tell you the truth; I will evaluate your work as LAW or NOT LAW. There is no rush as you can and may post items from jail as they ‘let’ you have stamps.

Back