A Little Republican Flip-Flopping For Your Amusement

vyo476

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=184086

Got this from someone at school. Usually I don't go in for clearly partisan things, but this one struck me as amusing.

The highlights:

Karl Rove touts Sarah Palin's experience as mayor of a city of 9,000 people after slamming Tim Kaine for having been the mayor of a "small town," Richmond, Virginia: population 200,000.

Bill O'Reilly refers to Sarah Palin's daughter's pregnancy as a "personal matter" and says that he hopes things calm down for them, after having referred to Jamie Lynn Spears' parents as "pinheads" for allowing her to become pregnant at the same age.

Dick Morris refers to attacks on Sarah Palin as being indicative of "deep sexism" in our society after having made numerous sexist remarks against Hillary Clinton.

Werbung:
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=184086

Got this from someone at school. Usually I don't go in for clearly partisan things, but this one struck me as amusing.

The highlights:

Karl Rove touts Sarah Palin's experience as mayor of a city of 9,000 people after slamming Tim Kaine for having been the mayor of a "small town," Richmond, Virginia: population 200,000.

Bill O'Reilly refers to Sarah Palin's daughter's pregnancy as a "personal matter" and says that he hopes things calm down for them, after having referred to Jamie Lynn Spears' parents as "pinheads" for allowing her to become pregnant at the same age.

Dick Morris refers to attacks on Sarah Palin as being indicative of "deep sexism" in our society after having made numerous sexist remarks against Hillary Clinton.

I know it's Comedy Central, and in THAT context it can be amusing. Unfortunatly though, it seems that most Libtards can't tell the difference between comedy and reality, so in that context, here goes;

Sarah Palin is an ACCOMPLISHED Mayor and Governor. Kaine is an unaccomplished mayor of a bigger city and a bigger State, and that was the point of Roves commentary. (nothing like a bit of selective editing there John!)

Who cares what Bill O'Reilly says, he's the CHIEF pinhead. (Palin's daughter is also a year older than Spears)

The difference between the attacks on Hillery and the attacks on Palin is that with Hillery, the attacks were PROFESSIONAL, and in regards to her record, whereas the attacks on Palin were patently PERSONAL in nature. Besides that, how can anyone believe that Hillery is capable of keeping terrorists off of American soil when she can't even keep an intern off of her husbands LAP! Also, let's keep things in perspective here, Governor Palin isn't "crying" about being picked on, Hillery on the other hand, has a long record of literally crying any time someone picks on her.

It seems to me the difference is this.

Obama the man with no experience was considering a person as vp with no experience.

that is much differnt than a man of experience picking a vp with little experience.

if the ticket was Biden/Obama there would really be something here, but that is not the ticket. the idiot is on top on the D ticket so it matters if the vp has experience since the main person has none.

the bill o thing. he shouldnt be calling people pin heads, because it makes him the pin head when he does it.

For sake of argument let's assume that all three of those examples are flip-flops (though they look more like double standards to me). Let's also assume that a flip flop is a good reason to not vote for a person (though that might not be enough of a reason either).

Then by all means don't vote for Karl Rove, O'Reilly, or that other guywhose name i don't recognize.

On the other hand:

“If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election.”

- Barack Obama, fall 2007

“We’ve made the decision not to participate in the public financing system for the general election.”

- Barack Obama, June 19, 2008

It seems to me the difference is this.

Obama the man with no experience was considering a person as vp with no experience.

that is much differnt than a man of experience picking a vp with little experience.

if the ticket was Biden/Obama there would really be something here, but that is not the ticket. the idiot is on top on the D ticket so it matters if the vp has experience since the main person has none.

the bill o thing. he shouldnt be calling people pin heads, because it makes him the pin head when he does it.

Yes its only VP of the USA, its not like its a real job....
Point is the Same whores saying how great she was bashed her for the same reasons people like me have questioned her, and we get attacked for it. Bunch of worthless hypocrits.

Yes its only VP of the USA, its not like its a real job....
Point is the Same whores saying how great she was bashed her for the same reasons people like me have questioned her, and we get attacked for it. Bunch of worthless hypocrits.
I am not surprised you see it that way but I sure don’t.

A man with little experience going straight into the number one job is ok, and we are horrible racists if we dare question it.

A woman with more experience going into the second job should be bashed and her family too, and if we don’t like it we are unreasonable.

It’s the liberal way of doing things and I understand that is how the game is played, but I wont pretend its fair.

I am not surprised you see it that way but I sure don’t.

A man with little experience going straight into the number one job is ok, and we are horrible racists if we dare question it.

A woman with more experience going into the second job should be bashed and her family too, and if we don’t like it we are unreasonable.

It’s the liberal way of doing things and I understand that is how the game is played, but I wont pretend its fair.

Cry the liberals dont play fair card some more, maybe one day it will be a good excuse and I will care. Cry its not fair people actuly question her. You act like she is going for a job at taco bell. Fact is you know she is not qualified just like most of the Republicans do, but you dont care. And yet you will still cry about Obama with his only 7 years in the IL Senate and then time as a US one...

I love this! I really do admire the researchers of the show --- wonder how the featured politicians feel though, you know, with the foot-in-mouth situation and all.

Cry the liberals dont play fair card some more, maybe one day it will be a good excuse and I will care. Cry its not fair people actuly question her. You act like she is going for a job at taco bell. Fact is you know she is not qualified just like most of the Republicans do, but you dont care. And yet you will still cry about Obama with his only 7 years in the IL Senate and then time as a US one...

Now you're just being silly PFOS. If she's not qualified to be VPOTUS, then Obama certainly isn't qualified to be POTUS, and you're scared sh!tless because you KNOW that she'll be in office come January of '09, and Obama is going to be back in the Senate.

''Federal Farmer says

''Besides that, how can anyone believe that Hillery is capable of keeping terrorists off of American soil when she can't even keep an intern off of her husbands LAP''

This is fantastic FF.

There has only been one significant terrorist attack on US soil and it was done on the watch of President Bush who is a republican president.

Of all the people that screwed up on that day not one was disciplined. In fact some were promoted.

The kind of hypocrisy you diplay here probably explains why Bush can get away with going on world media condemning Russia for invading Georgia.

If you can't see this it explains a lot about you, your country and your leaders.

god help Ameica

Werbung:

Cry? You say that allot.

No she is not trying to get a job at taco bell, those jobs are saved for community organizers and the like.

Not qualified? She is a two term Mayor and a 2 year Governor.

Obama did 6 years in Ill. State house, the entire last year was campaigning for his current job. He spent 186 days in his current job before he started campaigning for the job he wants next.

To say he has more experience is stupid, dumb and retarded but........

I do expect it will be said by some :)

Back