A Matlin Slap-Down

Werbung:
You seem to post links to something that you deem newsworthy without any meaningful comments. These are annoying. This is a forum. If you have something to discuss, say, or otherwise offer up for debate please do. Links to other sites without meaningful comment are, but a waste of time.
Case in point, I followed your link and it did not lead to anything apparent about "A Matlin Slap-Down. What, if any, is the point you are tying to make? Are you aware that many of us are unaware of who James Carville is or, who "the wife" is?

You seem to post links to something that you deem newsworthy without any meaningful comments. These are annoying. This is a forum. If you have something to discuss, say, or otherwise offer up for debate please do. Links to other sites without meaningful comment are, but a waste of time.
Case in point, I followed your link and it did not lead to anything apparent about "A Matlin Slap-Down. What, if any, is the point you are tying to make? Are you aware that many of us are unaware of who James Carville is or, who "the wife" is?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/07/12/sotu.cia.carville.pt1.cnn?iref=videosearch

This is what I found...and it didn't take any great in-depth search and length of time to FIND IT EITHER.

Dahermit, should you find opening up post from Mr. Shaman sooooo distasteful then just refrain from doing so :)

It was worth watching and if this wasn't the one that you had in mind then reconnect the link and I'll review that one too. ;)

Werbung:
I like how not once did she ever actuly give a good deffense of what was going on outside of attack the CIA Director and a political pawn ...something Bush Co knows alot about though, useing Homeland Security as a rating boost...

I was fascinated by watching James Carville while she was speaking, he was patient and pressing his finger tips together but just as patient as a teacher instructing a mentally challenged child 'who just isn't getting IT! LMAO

Back