A new lib media low

Libsmasher

After the second presidential debate, the broadcast and cable networks were loaded with lib talking heads: Nightline, Charlie Rose, all of them (of course all saying Obama won). I channel surfed and couldn't see a single conservative commentator - not one.

Enough. The next republican candidate simply has to completely cut the lib media off, and use alternative communications channels, of which there are plenty nowadays, to communicate with the american people. There's absolutely no reason for conservatives to have to forever carry around the dead weight disadvantage of the hostile lib media.

Werbung:
Yes it has to be a conspiracy. Absolutely. No doubt about it.

I mean, it is just not possible that John is a complete twat.

Enough. The next republican candidate simply has to completely cut the lib media off, and use alternative communications channels, of which there are plenty nowadays, to communicate with the american people.
Gee.....I thought that's what Porky Limbaugh & FAUX Noise were all-about?? :confused:

Maybe.....if you reeeaaallly fine-tune you tin-foil hats...the Aliens might be willing to lend-a-hand. :rolleyes:

SADDLE-UP....FREEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z56.jpg

Gee.....I thought that's what Porky Limbaugh & FAUX Noise were all-about??

Maybe.....if you reeeaaallly fine-tune you tin-foil hats...the Aliens might be willing to lend-a-hand.

Limbaugh will be gone if obama gets in and they enact the "fairness doctrine".

And leftwing wacko fruitcakes dare to talk about tin-foil hats?? :D How about your 9-11 theories - ewwwwwwwww - the jews didn't show up for work that day at the WTC. Bush started the iraq war so he could give contracts to his pals at Haliburton??

BLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE CHORTLE GIGGLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE CHORTLE YAAAAA HEEE HEE HARRR YUK CACKLE HA HA HEEE HEEEEEEEE GIGGLE :D

And the NSA is looking at your email - all so they can sap your vital juices! :)

Ewwwwwwwww - look in the sky - Patriot Act black helicopters send by Cheney to spirit you gene-missing libs off to Tadjikistan!!!!! :D

Gee.....I thought that's what Porky Limbaugh & FAUX Noise were all-about?? :confused:

Maybe.....if you reeeaaallly fine-tune you tin-foil hats...the Aliens might be willing to lend-a-hand. :rolleyes:

SADDLE-UP....FREEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z56.jpg

Hey, i'VE BEEN SAYING IT ALL ALONG, YOU GOT TO WEAR YOUR ALUMINUN FOIL HAT SO THE OBAMA BRAIN WASH AIR WAVE DO NOT AFFECT YOU... :D

what a bunch of cry babies, realy. its liberal media Bias becuse they said Obama won...how about this? He won thus they said he did? Must be Bias in the polls, and American overall Bias, becuse they seem to all agree.

Go cry some more, sound like a bunch of sissys who cant take a loss.

what a bunch of cry babies, realy. its liberal media Bias becuse they said Obama won...how about this? He won thus they said he did? Must be Bias in the polls, and American overall Bias, becuse they seem to all agree.

I think the real question here is what constitutes a win.

Did Obama win because he did not implode and maintained his lead?

Did McCain win because he had better substance?

Did Obama win because McCain did not get a much needed bump from the debate?

I think given any context you look at it, McCain could have won the debate on substance, but lost on the idea that what needed to come out of the debate was a boost, which he did not get. Thus, it is all in how you are interpreting what each candidate needed to do going in to the debate. (which of course differs from person to person)

I do not see really a media conspiracy here, just a bunch of people asking the same question in different ways.

Obamabots are the sissy biitches. :)

"Ewwwwwwwww - I took out a bigger mortgage than I could pay, because I'm a dumbass! Help me Obama!"

"I'm a loser who can't pay for my own health insurance - the promotion at McDonald's never came through! Save my sorry ass Obama!"

"I'm black, and the Free Pass Through Life I've got is STILL not enough - get me more and more and more Obama!"

I had to drive one of my trucks for the day so I heard the debate on the BBC World Radio show.

Without all the soap operatics that TV engenders, Obama came across as a very cool customer. Both were intelligent, and knew their audience, but Obama is smart and this was the difference.

The high point was when McCain said that Obama didn't understand foreign policy and Obama said - you're right, I don't understand why we invaded Iraq when it had nothing to do with 911.

And that my dear friends destroyed one of John's last cards..

I had to drive one of my trucks for the day so I heard the debate on the BBC World Radio show.

Without all the soap operatics that TV engenders, Obama came across as a very cool customer. Both were intelligent, and knew their audience, but Obama is smart and this was the difference.

The high point was when McCain said that Obama didn't understand foreign policy and Obama said - you're right, I don't understand why we invaded Iraq when it had nothing to do with 911.

The answer to Obama's stupid question was simple - intelligence indicated that Saddam had nukes. :rolleyes:

Obama often counters the argument from McCain on the surge by saying McCain thinks the war started in 2007.

It is becoming clearer that Obama still stuck in his 2003 mindset. The war happened, get over it, and act accordingly to win it.

I think the real question here is what constitutes a win.

Did Obama win because he did not implode and maintained his lead?

Did McCain win because he had better substance?

Did Obama win because McCain did not get a much needed bump from the debate?

I think given any context you look at it, McCain could have won the debate on substance, but lost on the idea that what needed to come out of the debate was a boost, which he did not get. Thus, it is all in how you are interpreting what each candidate needed to do going in to the debate. (which of course differs from person to person)

I do not see really a media conspiracy here, just a bunch of people asking the same question in different ways.

I win is one thing, what do the voters think bascly. and that was that Obama won. Why they think so does not mean much outside of being abble to brag about being smart maybe. If in the VP debate the majority of people said Palin won, even though she was a idiot who looks like someone running for class president not VP, then she would have won.

Werbung:
I win is one thing, what do the voters think bascly. and that was that Obama won. Why they think so does not mean much outside of being abble to brag about being smart maybe. If in the VP debate the majority of people said Palin won, even though she was a idiot who looks like someone running for class president not VP, then she would have won.

I do not really agree with you.

It matters also who certain groups of voters call the winner. The debates are not intended to have each candidate simply lecture to their base and go home and then poll who has the bigger base.

The point of the debate is to get your message to the undecided voters. So any "poll" showing who popular opinion thinks won is mostly useless, unless it is of true undecided voters. The next problem is of course, how many of those actually exist? Not very many.

Back