A non-partisan, powerful moment of truth

Werbung:
It's not about "money," (although everything you post seems to center on that "green God"), it's about social conscience and attitude. - Openmind

Here she is centering on her "green God" again... :rolleyes:

This is what it's all about, and should be the defining base for OWS.

Bull_Run_Roach_Wall_Street.jpg

Did you watch any of that video? That guy was a raving lunatic... I'm surprised he isn't the DNC chairman.

yeah, hilarious. why are lefties always so angry ? the others on set were positively embarrassed with his rant.

lefties should study Dennis Miller on how to do an effective rant,

Same old raving, same lack of facts, same COMPLETE lack of analysis, same wrong conclusions.

No wonder the OWS's are impotent. They have no clue what's wrong or why... if this guy is as representative of them as you claim he is.

yeah, hilarious. why are lefties always so angry ? the others on set were positively embarrassed with his rant.

lefties should study Dennis Miller on how to do an effective rant,

Funny that you should call this man a "lefty," when he was very clear (if you took time to listen to his word) to blame all politicians.

And, if you took your "gift" for ranting from Dennis Miller. . .

I'm not impressed!

Same old raving, same lack of facts, same COMPLETE lack of analysis, same wrong conclusions.

No wonder the OWS's are impotent. They have no clue what's wrong or why... if this guy is as representative of them as you claim he is.

According to reports there is quite a lot of sex going on in Zuccotti Park.
I have no way to prove or disprove this.

But your point is taken. The dems will/are using OWS as cause for their tired old crap they've been peddling since FDR which never works as billed (of course its not intended to). Moreover OWS is complaining about the coziness the dems have with Wall Street (check Open Secrets to see just how co$y).

The good news is that NYC will eventually tire of them or they'll start dying of exposure or public health issues and leave. And once again Obama will have to endure the spotlight of his failed administration.

Funny that you should call this man a "lefty," when he was very clear (if you took time to listen to his word) to blame all politicians.

I'm not impressed!

Did not see the video but based on comments here I want to ask a question.

Does this non-partisan speaker, who attacks all politicians and whom you support and who is a part of a group whose demands you support, say that corporatism is a problem like the rest of OWS? Does he blame all politicians, as you say, for corporatism?

Werbung:

I'm not impressed!

Dems decry the very thing this fellow carrys on so about all the time and vainly attempt to paint the GOP as coolie labor for the well heeled but we all know that this is as foolish as does this guy but that does not make him un-leftie.

I don't rant as its a useless tool in any discussion.

Back