A Phone call about Philadelphia crime victims

Ace29

I told this to somebody that I knew up in Philadelphia

You're the one who lives in the economic funeral Pire that is the big cities in Northeast America
You're the one who hangs around people that are not your people, that you don't belong with in the first place

You're the one who lives in a black neighborhood that is pile of trash
You're the one who refuses to leave it for the outdated and dead that it is
You're the one who hangs around bars past their time
You're the one who hangs around strip clubs and night clubs that are still around, a century past their time
You're the one who uses public transportation, busses and trains within these hell holes that you live in.
You're the one who just got done telling me how great a one percenter, criminal bike gang is to be around
You're the one who talks about how great drugs are to put in your body

How much do you want me to do for you?
What am I supposed to do?

You have to decide when you had enough of being stabbed, and you have to realize that hanging around thugs and bums and low lives is how and why, and where you got stabbed.

Nobody else can determine that for you, but here's my advice for you from experience.

Every single day that you live in a big city in America with high poverty, that is populated chiefly by so called 'Minorities" and "African Americans", and a few white welfare bums and gangs...
And live a Non-Secure, out in the open Social life that is outdated in America for security reasons, you are going be victimized.
Peace doesn't exist in American big cities, and neither does your people.

Are you ready to leave Philadelphia and join your people?
Are you ready to call it quits on bike gangs?
Are you ready to call it quits on dope and hookers?
Are you ready to call it quits on poverty stricken inner cities?
Are you ready to go get a drivers license and start driving?
Are you ready to go to a HVAC Trade school and make some money ?

Are you ready to call Six Flags, Sports, and Museums and Concerts, Live theatrics and music and Acts, and Magic Shows, Zoos and Aquariums, Parks, and the like, and the occasional Parades your entertainment ?

Are you ready to go find a real girlfriend, and have real "adult" entertainment as raw as you can get it without some bouncer around ?

You have to realize what is fun, and Appropriate... and what constitutes being a 21 year old sow.

They'll let you in, at the Sow's pen because you're over 21.
Doesn't mean its fun or Appropriate... and there are consequences and you just been stabbed, which is one of them.

Because if you're not ready...
Don't call me again.

:)

Werbung:
Don't like big cities. Got it.
Neither Do I
Not sure what the hooked drugs and bikers have to do with it though. It's not like they don't exist everywhere.

I'm also not 100% sure that most of the problems the OP mentioned are strictly unique to big cities.

Drugs, prostitution and crime happen all over the world, in every city, town or village, and I'm not even sure now if you actually are more at risk in a city or some rural town in the middle of nowhere.

I'm also not 100% sure that most of the problems the OP mentioned are strictly unique to big cities.

Drugs, prostitution and crime happen all over the world, in every city, town or village, and I'm not even sure now if you actually are more at risk in a city or some rural town in the middle of nowhere.

I lived in both, and you're in way more risk in the big city.
No way can you walk around at night like I do, in the big city.

And ever since I left the city my life was peaceful.
I'm also not in a rural town in the middle of nowhere, we have about 85,000 residents, and one of the largest markets per capita in America...

Per capita, the marketplace here is bigger than NYC.

Toe to Toe, here is nothing on NYC... but per capita, it dwarfs NYC.

85,000 people in NYC, don't have access to half of we have here with 85,000 people.

Last edited:
Werbung:
I've grown up and lived in a big city all my life, so for me, even though it as got problems, I feel more confident and comfortable walking round in that environment than what I would do in some small town.

I guess it's just what you get used to at the end of the day, but I do take your point.

Back