A picture from 2007 is being distributed by tea party

Openmind

pretending to show the Occupy Wall Street Protesters!

Another dirty, hypocritical and stupid attempts to discredit the 99%ers!

It won't work!

False Picture for 2007 protests circulated as Occupy Protest
by RoseGardener » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Kim Silver (NYSE) is circulating this pic from 2007 by suggesting this is from the OWS occupiers. They are looking to muddy the waters. Please post this and make it go viral. IMPORTANT to get the message out that this is NOT what the occupiers feel........and the woman's name behind the pic. Thanks

Please pass this information along to everyone you know. Here is a Facebook Link you can "share".

In Peace - Rose
http://i.imgur.com/RdlKt.png

Werbung:
Of course the Right here, says nothing about the fake News Picture...I guess they don't care...

I did so

I said it could be the same people

its portland oregon and the same people who were hating america in 2007 have come back to occupy the park and hate america again

they have a new song though its called F8@k the USA and they say it over and over ugh!

No one should have printed the picture pretending it was today but I bet those same people are there today and doing the same stuff.

I did so

I said it could be the same people

its portland oregon and the same people who were hating america in 2007 have come back to occupy the park and hate america again

they have a new song though its called F8@k the USA and they say it over and over ugh!

No one should have printed the picture pretending it was today but I bet those same people are there today and doing the same stuff.

And I bet some of those "hating America" are plants among today's protesters. . .I was wondering how long it would take before the efforts to destroy this peaceful movement would come to planting people to create havoc and even violence, and to give the Tens of thousands of honest, peaceful demonstraters a bad name!

But I don't think it will work!!!! Unless stupid people fall for those fake tactics!

Werbung:
And I bet some of those "hating America" are plants among today's protesters. . .I was wondering how long it would take before the efforts to destroy this peaceful movement would come to planting people to create havoc and even violence, and to give the Tens of thousands of honest, peaceful demonstraters a bad name!

But I don't think it will work!!!! Unless stupid people fall for those fake tactics!

These people in portland are known for this. They are not plants though its possible plants are out there, God knows they tried that with the Tea party over and over.

Back