A poster here challenged me to prove Biden lies

the annoying thing

I was astonished , either hes joking or from outer space and been living in a cave or has his head do far up hid or joey the jokes Culo .
I would like to hear from others who think Joe Biden is not lying and is A Honest man .
Every one who believes Joe has not told lies please stand up and be heard . Tell us all about how honest he is. And I have a challenge for this poster if your man enough to post accept it .
If I can prove Joe lies you never post here again . Now speak up and back it up or stfu little man .

Werbung:
I was astonished , either hes joking or from outer space and been living in a cave or has his head do far up hid or joey the jokes Culo .
I would like to hear from others who think Joe Biden is not lying and is A Honest man .
Every one who believes Joe has not told lies please stand up and be heard . Tell us all about how honest he is. And I have a challenge for this poster if your man enough to post accept it .
If I can prove Joe lies you never post here again . Now speak up and back it up or stfu little man .
You can go to Google and see a fact check were Trump was proven to have over 3500 proven lies during his time.
Let's start there and see if you can prove anything about Biden.

I don't care what you're talking about. I'm talking about Trump and you can do nothing about it. I'll continue to do it when I like.
Awwww its mad and lost its cool again

You going to beat on your chest like a monkey next for us all.
Just one time do it .
And I know I cant see you when you type it but could you please jump up and down and grunt for me. Just tell me you did it I will Believe you.

Just admit it princess my Kung Fu is the best .

Awwww its mad and lost its cool again

You going to beat on your chest like a monkey next for us all.
Just one time do it .
And I know I cant see you when you type it but could you please jump up and down and grunt for me. Just tell me you did it I will Believe you.

Just admit it princess my Kung Fu is the best .
Your authority has been questioned and you dont like it.

Werbung:
"you said joe biden dont lie now are you going to take the challenge or be a coward ? up to you I expect the coward route because you know hes been lying for decades"

the claim was made for "lies and CHEATS".

where are the CHEATS? lol

Back