A question for those that believe 9/11 was an inside job

Dave

One thing has bothered me about those who believe in the things that Alex Jones, and those like him, are saying about 9/11. When I first heard him giving his explanation of what he says happened, I became furious. I wanted to learn more, so I went out researching and was finally convinced that there was a more rationale explanation for what happened. My problem is now that when people say that they believe that 9/11 was an inside job, they do not show a great deal of anger, and are fairly casual about talking about it. I don't even see much anger from those "such as Alex Jnes" that are propagating this story. To me, it seems as if the whole story is just another way to dig at this President, or pherhaps the government as a whole. My question to you all is this: If you actually believe what you say you believe, then how do you go about your daily lives thinking that your government is behind the murder of thousands of its own citizens? That seems to be something to scream about, yet I see far too many people think it is just something casual. It just makes me wonder if people actually believe the things they are saying, or if they just want to believe it as another reason to hate our government.

Not to get too far off topic, but I've heard time and time again that if you want to know who is behind 9/11 just look at who has profitted from it. Well, Alex Jones has made a pretty penny from selling his theories on DVDs and on his radio program.

Werbung:
Back