A real Opinion from someone not afraid to speak their mind.

mdiyp

Lets just say it this way, if Senator Obama wins the White House i don't want to hear the crap that African Americans do not have the same chances as white Americans, think of this way if Senator Obama wins in November then all bets are off when it comes to minority, there is nothing anyone can now say. I am tired of always hearing that we owe for what happen in the past from the media and others, the bottom line is this Senator Obama Now puts things in a different perspective because no longer can it be claimed that whites have the advantage.

He had the same chance as everyone else and he took advantage of it. So the fact of the matter is when he says change not only will the government change but the way we look at minorities when it comes to jobs, etc will change as well, everyone will be on an even slate. To now claim that this is not true well as they say you can not have your cake and eat it to.

The choice now is going to be in the hands of businesses on who they want to hire and who they don't want to hire, no longer can it be claimed that minorities have to be hired because of disadvantage.

Look not don't get me wrong Senator Obama maybe the right person for the job. I am just saying that no one from the DEM left wing media will admit that there are going to be more then just goverment changes if Obama wins.

Werbung:
Lets just say it this way, if Senator Obama wins the White House i don't want to hear the crap that African Americans do not have the same chances as white Americans, think of this way if Senator Obama wins in November then all bets are off when it comes to minority, there is nothing anyone can now say. I am tired of always hearing that we owe for what happen in the past from the media and others, the bottom line is this Senator Obama Now puts things in a different perspective because no longer can it be claimed that whites have the advantage.

He had the same chance as everyone else and he took advantage of it. So the fact of the matter is when he says change not only will the government change but the way we look at minorities when it comes to jobs, etc will change as well, everyone will be on an even slate. To now claim that this is not true well as they say you can not have your cake and eat it to.

The choice now is going to be in the hands of businesses on who they want to hire and who they don't want to hire, no longer can it be claimed that minorities have to be hired because of disadvantage.

Look not don't get me wrong Senator Obama maybe the right person for the job. I am just saying that no one from the DEM left wing media will admit that there are going to be more then just goverment changes if Obama wins.

If he wins then I think we need to end affirmative action and say the war on minorities has been won. It will be the first war the left has waged and actually won, so maybe the left isn’t utterly useless after all

And people can start getting jobs on their qualifications rather than the stupid reasons they have been getting them in the past.

Good post!!

You are naive - the liberals will NEVER give up their race angle because it has provided them the margin of victory many times. What may happen is they'll FINALLY admit that Obama got everywhere he's gotten through "affirmative action", and that it got him the presidency just shows that we need more of it. There has NEVER been a justification for the liberal program of anti-white discrimination, and LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG before Obama, the blacks and other minorities have been loaded down with privileges - blacks in particular have for a long time been america's only hyper-privileged class of super-citizens.

It will be the first war the left has waged and actually won, so maybe the left isn’t utterly useless after all
I know, nothing like those horrible Liberals and thier wars.:rolleyes: Might be worthy of pointing out that the two major conflicts America has won outright in the last 100 years, have had among the most liberal Presidents America has ever known in the White House during them.

It is well known how liberal FDR was, but Wilson was also considered quite liberal for his time.

I know, nothing like those horrible Liberals and thier wars.:rolleyes: Might be worthy of pointing out that the two major conflicts America has won outright in the last 100 years, have had among the most liberal Presidents America has ever known in the White House during them.

It is well known how liberal FDR was, but Wilson was also considered quite liberal for his time.

Yes I would agree but why?

When our country goes to war.. if a democrat is in office even the republicans back them, because they back their country.

when a republican is in office, the democrats do everything possible to undermind the war effort to lose. They do it in congress they do it with idiots marching in the streets they do it in every way they can as they are doing it now.

were your god obama to become president and stay in iraq it would all the sudden be a good thing and his mindless followers would stop protesting, and the republicans who were not protesting in the first place would continue to back the efforts and we could actually win.

but what you said just reminds me of exactly how low democrats are, not how good they fight wars :)

WWI leads to WWII.
WWII leads to Cold War.
Cold War leads to US expansion across the entire world.
Leads to aggressive foreign policy, fighting wars simply to "contain."
US, with history of this dominance, continues to exert influence abroad after USSR collapse.
This influence sets us on the course for Afghanistan and Iraq.

So... liberals are responsible for Bush? ;)

Aside from that joke above, I think that the landscape for war has vastly changed. We are not going to fight another war like WWII, we are going to fight more wars like Iraq. What matters is not who is in office, but rather if they are willing to commit to a victory that promotes US interests. Obama openly states he is not, in my view. That is the fundamental problem.

You are naive - the liberals will NEVER give up their race angle because it has provided them the margin of victory many times. What may happen is they'll FINALLY admit that Obama got everywhere he's gotten through "affirmative action", and that it got him the presidency just shows that we need more of it. There has NEVER been a justification for the liberal program of anti-white discrimination, and LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNG before Obama, the blacks and other minorities have been loaded down with privileges - blacks in particular have for a long time been america's only hyper-privileged class of super-citizens.

While i will agree with some of what you said, I feel that we should not have to hear about it day in and day out about affirmative action or that we owe minorities because of the past, i see minorities do things and get away with it because if you say something they will cry racisum i am tired of getting things turned down because i am white and just as qualified or more qualified but because i am not in the minority i can not get the job, or benefits etc when other minorities who may not be as qualified (but they are in the minorty ) will.

...........we are going to fight more wars like Iraq. What matters is not who is in office, but rather if they are willing to commit to a victory that promotes US interests. Obama openly states he is not, in my view. That is the fundamental problem.
........which is interesting. I understand that Obama stated that he was going to reduce militaty spending which in light of what you say would make sense. If the future use of military force is only for conflict management then presumably there needs to be a major realignment of military doctrine and resources away from....well from say large nuclear carriers and their attendent battle groups......

Maybe there would be more commitment from all if the force packages were commensurate with the mode of modern conflict.

........which is interesting. I understand that Obama stated that he was going to reduce militaty spending which in light of what you say would make sense. If the future use of military force is only for conflict management then presumably there needs to be a major realignment of military doctrine and resources away from....well from say large nuclear carriers and their attendent battle groups......

There would have to be a fundamental realignment of the Army I agree, but it is not likely under any new regime.

Obama will make a small cut here and there, but the impact will have little difference on the overall defense budget. Ships will still be built, tanks and weapons will be produced, and we will continue to maintain a massive military budget, even under an Obama administration.

Ending the war in Iraq will take in the short term save a few dollars, but in the long term, we will continue to pour money into Afghanistan and other "hot spots" around the world. Under Obama we can save 800 billion in Iraq just to send it to Africa.

Fundamentally in the structure of the military and the budget, there will be little change from administration to administration, regardless of who leads it.

Maybe there would be more commitment from all if the force packages were commensurate with the mode of modern conflict.

In order to project our influence throughout the world and protect shipping lanes, we will continue to pour money into the navy and airplanes. Even if we fundamentally change the structure of the Army to fight urban terrorism, we will simply pour money into the expensive technologies that this requires.

Regardless of what Obama promises (or anyone) we can continue to expect to spend billions upon billions on defense and foreign relations yearly.

Werbung:
While i will agree with some of what you said, I feel that we should not have to hear about it day in and day out about affirmative action or that we owe minorities because of the past, i see minorities do things and get away with it because if you say something they will cry racisum i am tired of getting things turned down because i am white and just as qualified or more qualified but because i am not in the minority i can not get the job, or benefits etc when other minorities who may not be as qualified (but they are in the minorty ) will.

Sure. This scam has been going on for a good 30 years - it it news to you? Whites and white males in particular have to stand up, organize, and denounce this crap for what it is. I don't know how old you are, but almost all white males over the age of 40 have been co-opted and bought into this system of anti-white racial discrimination. Younger white guys should organize and fight this horrible racial discrimination at every turn - if they don't, they'll get screwed over as in the past.

Back