A Suggestion For Our Republican Friends

Now why would anyone think Republicans are defending this? Could it be the volume of posts made by conservatives defending this? Could it be the volume of conservaties interviewed on television that support this? By the way, I never said the "entire party". That's another of your whoppers. I believe the majority supports this, but probably not the "entire party".

Well when you state "Republicans" with no qualifiers, it stands to reason you are talking about the Republican Party.

Your attempt at analogy with John Edwards is too amateurish and quite ridiculous. It would work if only one conservative was defending this action, but it's more than one. You could have used the example of Strom Thurmond fathering a black child, meaning all Republicans support mixed race affairs. It too would have been amateurish and quite ridiculous.

Use whatever analogy you like, the point stands. You are the one making the point that "Republicans support X" due to a few guys (who you have still not clearly established are even Republicans) doing something.

Werbung:
Oh you're probably right. All those Republicans are probably just using that as a cover. They're probably actually Romulans. It's that what the trailer park crowd thinks now?

Oh you're probably right. All those Republicans are probably just using that as a cover. They're probably actually Romulans. It's that what the trailer park crowd thinks now?

I frankly have no idea what the "trailer park" crowd thinks.

Werbung:
Back