A suggestion to posters

Libsmasher

With the election over, how about some posts about politics in general, instead of only McCain and obama? There is lots to comment on besides the election.

Werbung:
Ya, like WHY isn't Bush (&Co.) being busted and tried for their MANY CRIMES against humanity?

Have you read the latest on Obama not being able to produce a valid United States
birth certificate. Hell, he might not be the next president. (HOPE NOT).
If not we can expect a violent racial uprising..

Have you read the latest on Obama not being able to produce a valid United States
birth certificate. Hell, he might not be the next president. (HOPE NOT).
If not we can expect a violent racial uprising..

There are a few threads about it. last I heard a new group did a suit against the electoral college. We will have to wait and see... and have hope :)

Re: Former Cold War foes US, Russia to slash nukes

WASHINGTON ?C The U.S. and Russia sealed the first major nuclear weapons treaty in nearly two decades Friday agreeing to slash the former Cold War rivals' warhead arsenals by nearly one-third and talking hopefully of eventually ridding a fearful world of nuclear arms altogether .

Weird colors of print make it difficult to impossible for color blind people to read your posts. I could not make out the odd-color words at all.

Werbung:
Re: Former Cold War foes US, Russia to slash nukes

Weird colors of print make it difficult to impossible for color blind people to read your posts. I could not make out the odd-color words at all.

In this case you were lucky to be color blind then... the weird colors were spam.

But while I've got you here I thought you'd like this picture sent to me from some friends in Canada during the Olympics. Love those guys!:D

Back